Crazy In Love

By RhysiaQ

Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika! More

Chapter 1:The Meet
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapger 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.
Chapter 9: You can't heal what you never reveal pt 2.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Bday
Chapter 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chpater 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 23

3.1K 162 166
By RhysiaQ

Onika's POV.
1st December, 2019
New York.

"What do you mean by your pregnant?" I asked hoping I heard wrong.

"I mean that I'm 6 weeks pregnant, with your child" I groaned trying my best not to cry.

I knew it was possible because I didn't wrap up but why me?

"Are you sure? Because those sticks be telling y'all lies" I explained

She sighed "I went to the doctor's yesterday. The past couple of weeks I was throwing up and getting migraines so I decided I should should get check it out and turns out I'm 4 weeks along" She whispered.

I looked at the ground not knowing what to say or do.

"Are you keeping it?" I asked and her eyes opened wide.

"Of course I'm keeping it!" She shouted, I nodded.

It wasn't my choice to tell a woman whether or not she should carry a child . It was their body. Even though I was a woman myself I would never get to experience the pain they have to go through for 9 months straight.

"I saw Beyoncé performance, congrats" She gave me a small smile, I can tell it wasn't genuine.

"Thank you" I mumbled looking back down on the ground.

"Onika" Rihanna placed her hand on my shoulder making me look up into her beautiful eyes.

"Well I hope he or she gets your eyes" I chuckled trying to make light of the situation.

She laughed "And I hope she gets your dimples" I smirked flexing my dimples.

"I hope so too" My cockiness was out, Rihanna rolled eyes playfully.

"So where do we go from here?" She asked the question that I didn't have the answer to.

I let out a breath thinking how will I tell Bey, we were getting along so good.

"I'm in a relationship Rihanna, we can co parent" I reasoned out.

I was never one to abandon a child, my father left me and my family when I was young, I would never want that for my son or daughter, it scar you mentally.

"I understand" She said, I smiled thanking her for being reasonable.

"I will need to take a DNA test though, don't feel bad it's just that in the past I've been lied to" I explained not wanting her to feel bad about me asking for a DNA test.

"It's okay whenever you want to take it just let me know" She said.

I nodded my head feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out seeing Beyoncé texted me.

BeyB💕💍: Where are you?

Me: At the company, where are you?

BeyB💕💍: Home. Come over when your finished please? 🥺

Me: Lol ok princess 😘

I put my back into my pocket and looked at Rihanna that had a pout on her face.

"What you over there looking sad about?" I asked going over to my desk to collect my belongings.

"I just hope this doesn't affect you and Beyoncé's relationship, y'all looked good on the stage" I froze, I don't need Bey finding out about this anytime soon.

"Um about that, do you mind keeping it low key? Until I get the DNA test back atleast?" She smile giving me a nod.

"I'll keep it on the low" She said and I thanked her before going to my car heading to Beyoncé's house.

..............
"Pay attention to me babe" I whispered in Beyoncé's ear.

I have been laying on her bed for 15 minutes now without any attention from Bey. She was too busy in her phone.

"Beyy" I whined poking her in the side. She huffed before putting her phone on the night stand turning her body to me.

"Yes Onika?" She asked annoyed. I raised an eyebrow looking around the room wondering who she was speaking to.

"Who you speaking to ma" I asked deadass confuse.

"You. Who else around?" Her smart ass replied getting up from the bed walking to the dresser.

She was bent over looking for something in the draw, I bit my lip admiring her ass, I looked up in the sky saying a quick prayer thanking the lord that he blessed me with this woman before I got up pressing my front against her back.

"No uh Nicki. I said no sex, remember?" I ignored her feeling myself get hard, I grip her ass pressing myself more into her. She moaned then came to her senses shaking her head no. She stood up straight turning around pushing me back gently.

"No sex" She reminded before walking to the bathroom.

I groaned looking down at the bulge in my Nike basketball shorts.

I sat on the bed with my arms cross around my chest watching the dumbass show Beyoncé put on.

20 minutes later she finally decided to come out the bathroom.

I glanced at her seeing she was dressed in a white tank top with boy shorts and a head scarf on.

The boy shorts was riling up her ass and I felt myself getting hard again.

I looked down giving my dick a sympathetic smile "Calm down buddy, she don't want us right now" I said patting my covered dick.

She chuckled laying down beside me placing her arm over my stomach, I looked down at her with a raise eyebrow, now she wanna be nice? I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry about earlier baby, my record label been getting on my nerves" I nodded understanding her reasoning for paying more attention to her phone than me.

I rubbed her back leaning down kissing her forehead "Let me find out they putting stress on my babies and I'm murkin everyone in that building"

She chuckled closing her eyes "I can't wait until she gets here" She rub her stomach sighing.

I leaned down pecking her stomach repeatedly before licking it, she giggled pushing my head back "you're so weird"

I shrugged turning my attention back to the boring ass show.

"Damn I need to set up my game here" I said and Beyoncé quickly popped up.

"No you don't! You barely pay me any attention when your on it" I rolled my eyes at her being dramatic.

"Cap again. I always pay you attention" I pecked her lips smiling.

"No you don't but whatever"

I took my phone off the night stand checking the time "Damn I didn't know it was this late"

"What time is it?" She asked trying to see on my phone.

"12:05" I said then suddenly yawn, I wasn't even tired until I seen the time.

I pulled Bey closer to me messaging her ass "You deadass ain't gon give me some?" I asked earning a slap in my chest from her.

"I told you stop putting your hands on me, imma fuck you up soon" I playfully said

"You ain't gon do shit but run your mouth now shut up because I'm tired" She rest her head on my chest pushing her warm hands up my shirt resting it on my stomach.

I chuckled "Ok baby thug, I love you" I said pecking her forehead.

"I love you too" She said leaning up pecking my lips then resting her head back on my chest.

There's no doubt that she has my heart, I have never been this soft with a female before. She's different and pure, I wished I could just be upfront and honest with her but this the first time in my life I'm scared of letting go of something.

.................
Beyoncé's POV.
2nd December, 2019
New York.

"She got a new man Bey! She don't know how to act now" My little sister said before getting popped in her mouth.

I burst out laughing watching her hold the side of her mouth with a pout on her face.

I was currently on FaceTime catching up with my Family.

"She don't know when to shut up, can't do nothing in front of that little girl" My mother said eyeing Solange.

"Hmm what she said about you having someone in your life?" I asked being nosey.

I was happy when my father and mother split after 20 years of marriage. No woman deserves to be cheated and beaten on by a man that claims he loves them.

"Why are you both in my business? You don't be seeing me all up in y'all business" She explained and I tinted my head to the side. I know she did not say that.

"You don't be all up in what? You stays in my business mother" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"That's because you're my daughter" I gave her a stale face. "And you're my mother" I clapped back.

"Beyoncé I will come right up there and pop you in the mouth, don't be getting smart with me little girl" I wasn't sacred, she was miles away from me.

"Whatever you say mother" I said testing her gangster.

"You know what I'm not even gone entertain you. Where's Onika?" She asked

Onika and my mother relationship has shifted over the past month. At first when they met my mother seen her as some no good thug but as time went by and they sat down together her mind changed. She saw how Onika cared and cater to me and was very proud when she started her own business.

"She's not here, she's out handling business"  I was home with nothing to do, I wasn't busy at all today.

"Hmm. How's the baby?" My mother asked and I smiled.

"I'm 4 months now, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow"

I chatted up with my mother for the next hour before ending the call.

Since there wasn't anything on my agenda today I decided to surprise Onika with some lunch.

I got up heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

................
I decided to dress up for her.

I grabbed the keys to her Range Rover heading towards JTT's building.

I parked in the parking lot, getting out pulling down my skirt then grabbing my purse and the food, closing the car.

"I'm here to see Onika" I said to the security guard at the door he said something on his walkie talkie before nodding, He opened the door letting me in.

I greeted everyone before heading towards the elevator.

I got off on Onika's floor, I saw Sherika smiling at me.

"Hey Beyoncé" She greeted me, I smiled

"Hey girl, How are you? Onika haven't left the building right? I came unannounced" I explained.

I didn't even notice there was a girl standing behind her scrolling on her phone.

I decided not to be rude and greeted her "Hello I'm Beyoncé" I said gaining the girl attention. She looked up from her phone not looking please "I'm Rihanna." She said before going back to her phone. That name sounded familiar.

"She's the artist that Nicki signed" I nodded my head remembering that I encouraged Onika to sign her.

"Oh yes I remembered but anyways I have to get going, nice meeting you Rihanna. Bye Sherika"  I said before going to Onika's office.

I knocked on the door 3 times "Come in" I heard her voice said, I smiled opening the door holding the bag of food up in the air.

A huge grin showed on her face as I entered the room walking towards her "I decided to surprise you with lunch" I said to my girlfriend, she pulled me in her lap pecking my lips.

"Thank you princess" I gave her the bag and she took it from my hand, I tried to get up so she can eat but she shook her head pulling me back in her lap.

"I have a doctor appointment tomorrow" I in formed Onika, she hummed taking the food out the bag and wrapper.

"Normal time?" She asked putting a fry into her mouth, I nodded

"You want some?" She asked holding up the burger to my lips.

I shook my head no "I had ate before I got here" I said taking a big bite of her burger.

She chuckled shaking her head putting a fry in my mouth, I smiled sweetly at her with my mouth full.

"You gon stop feeding my baby junks" I rolled my eyes swallowing the food before taking a sip of Onika's drink.

"You the one that keeps feeding me it" I shrugged

"Bet. Won't be getting that shit from me anymore" She said lying through her teeth.

I know if I want something she's going to give me. She spoiled me too much to stop now.

"Yeah okay" I replied taking her phone up unlocking it going to snapchat.

I played with the filters and started recording "Gimme a kiss baby" I said turning my head side ways puckering my lips.

"Ion do that gay shit B, move" She put her hand on my lips pushing me back. I pouted watching the screen.

"Man bring yo soft ass here" She said turning my head connecting our lips, she slid her tongue in my mouth making me moan, we fought for dominance and Onika won. She slide her hands up my skirt massaging my inner thigh, I was about to let her finger fuck me but we was interrupted with knocking on the door. Before Nicki got the chance to take her hands from under my skirt the door was pushed open.

Nicki sighed taking her hand out of my skirt "What I told you about that?" Nicki asked the girl that entered the room.

I forgot that I was recording us, I blushed stopping the record then posting it on her Snapchat.

"My bad. Your supposed to tell me come in, noted" The girl known as Rihanna said.

Onika patted my leg indicating me to get up, I stood up and she follow suit taking the garbage with to the garbage can.

"Wassup? What you needed?" Nicki asked walking back over taking her seat I sat down in her lap.

"I wanted to know if you got that thing done?" Rihanna asked but the way she asked was kind of skeptical like they was hiding something.

I raised an eyebrow "what thing?" I asked

"The song!" Nicki shouted which made me more curious.

I'm not dumb, the way her tone was I knew something was up but I know Nicki's not that trifling to go with her own artist, she has morals.

"Yeah the song, is it done?" Rihanna asked rolling her eyes. Hmm

"Yes. Hopefully we will hear it soon"

"You was nominated with me for best album right?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes and new upcoming artist. You won all, congrats" She said dryly but I smiled nonetheless.

"Thank you" I replied and I think I saw her roll her eyes.

"Nicki just tell me when's the final touch" She said before exiting the room.

I looked Nicki in her face and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't like her" I voice my opinion.

Nicki chuckled wrapping her arms around my waist "You don't even know her baby. She good people" I hummed relaxing in her embrace.

"You know I love you right?" She asked and I nodded knowing she do love me.

............
Like and comment.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 21K 44
TeacherXStudent Onika G!P
65.7K 2.5K 27
Based on a song 🎉