The Wolf Trials

By iiAstroPanda

Thomas escaped the clutches of WCKD, only to be captured once again. This time in a test unlike any other he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Author Note

Chapter Eleven

2.5K 63 0
By iiAstroPanda

Thomas kept glancing at Scott, who seemed distant. He cleared his throat and returned his gaze back to the busy road. The route to the school was familiar to him, he was still unsure how.

Scott snapped out of his daydream and turned to Thomas, "So did you get caught yesterday?" Thomas nodded, his tone seemed glum. "I've been grounded for a month. Even though we're the ones that found the Jane Doe..."

They pulled up outside the school, Thomas had to restrain himself from grabbing Scott and checking him from injuries, it was clear something was up with Scott.

He was drenched in sweat and kept zoning out. Thomas called out his name, "Hey! Scott!" There was no reply.

Thomas frowned, before unlocking the doors to the jeep and pushing Scott out, headfirst.

Scott let out a grumble as he landed. Sitting up he ran a hand through his hair, "Sorry dude... I didn't get any sleep last night."

Thomas helped him up and locked the jeep, stuffing the keys into his pocket. Scott shrugged on his backpack and the pair walked into the school. Thomas felt skeptical towards the fact he hadn't got any sleep, Scott seemed off. Thomas made it his mission to find a way out of this strange place that seemed so familiar- and to find out what was up with his best friend.

Thomas restrained himself from slapping himself across the head- his best friend was Newt. Whoever this stiles person was, that clearly looked like Thomas, was Scott's best friend.

He was still haunted by a weird feeling, as though he had been through all of this before, he kept seeing flashes of me memories, never enough to piece together.

He sat through chemistry, frustratingly highlighting his textbook. In an effort to concentrate and figure out what was happening to him.

He jumped in surprise as the bell rang. Everyone hurried out the classroom leaving Thomas alone with Scott in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 10.7K 40
WARNING!!! Do not read if you haven't read the death cure or seen teen wolf season 4!!! I don't own the maze runner or teen wolf!!!All rights go to J...
4.5K 89 15
You're the only girl in the maze... see what happens when the cute blonded boy falls for you :) not writing anymore :(
1.4K 37 16
Part 3 of my tmr fanfic series. Join Newt, Ridge, Daniel, Frypan, Thomas and the others as they break their friends out of WCKD. This is the final b...
121K 5K 25
⠀ 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔¹ ╱ 迷路. she was fragile like a 𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒃. ━...