Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

By Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... More

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Future Eri?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

The Multiverse Tournament Begins!

1.2K 15 8
By Shadow2190

And in a flash 7 days have passed and we were ready to fight for the tournament.

Goku - Alright it's time.

Everyone was outside waiting for Whis as in seconds he appeared as he was with a guy that looks like a cat.

Whis - Hello everyone I hope your ready to fight in the tournament.

Vegeta - Lord Beerus it's great to see you again.

Beerus - Ah Vegeta and the rest of you I see you took care of Xicor.

Celeron - Actually Lord Beerus it was him.

He pointed at me as I looked at Beerus and knew that he was a God since his energy was extremely high.

Beerus - Greetings Saiyan.

Goku - Hello my name is Goku.

Beerus - Greetings Goku and thank you for taking care of Xicor.

We shook hands as I looked at everyone and they nodded.

Todoroki - The gap keeps widening..we really really REALLY have to catch up.

Bakugo - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Whis - Now may I ask who is joining and who are the spectators?

Goku - The ones fighting is myself, Vegeta,Celeron,Broly,Kaine,Kirishima, Bakugo, Todoroki, Izuku and Mirio.

Whis - And the rest of your friends will be the spectators.

Goku - Yes.

Whis - All right now everyone make sure you are close to each other.

We were teleported to a new planet but Whis called it Universe 0.

Whis - Welcome everyone to Universe 0 and this is where the tournament will be taken.

We gathered as the spectators were sitting in the stands as we were in our own universe spot as I saw many fighters.

Izuku - Amazing there are many fighters.

Bakugo - I hope they are a challenge I want to get a good fight.

Goku - Make sure you don't lower your guard but don't kill them.

I looked around and saw a group from a different Universe and they looked strong but one of them caught my eye.

Goku - Guys I'm gonna go greet them.

Vegeta - Alright.

I walked to them as I saw a guy with big hands as he looked like the leader.

Goku - Hello there my name is Goku I'm from Universe 7.

Toppo - Greeting Goku my name is Toppo and I am the leader of the Pride Troopers. I see that you have an interest in our strongest warrior Jiren.

Goku - Yeah well I just came here to introduce myself I hope we have a good fight.

He nodded as I still felt Jiren high energy and I can tell he has a lot of potential.

(Vegeta POV)

I walked to another balcony as I saw another copy of myself and he had Raditz Nappa, Kakarot and a different version of Broly.

Vegeta - So you are the version of me if I stayed under Frieza's boot.

Vegeta - No I killed Frieza when I went to Namek that's where I learned the Super Saiyan transformation what about you.

Vegeta - I was better I killed Frieza at a younger age and the Saiyans have kept on getting stronger.

Celeron - So in that Universe we don't exist or we died.

Broly - Probably but my counterpart is more dangerous since he is exactly like the one I fought during the fight with Xicor.

Kakarot - Oh Broly we literally can't have him go crazy because it doesn't matter who it is he will go to a massacre.

Goku - Who are you?

Kaine - It's pretty obvious Kakarot that's you.

Kakarot - So you forgot your mission with earth.

Goku - Mission?

Vegeta - He killed all the humans and it looks like they picked him up many years after.

Goku - He killed..killed all humans?

In that moment I saw many ther fighters some looked like wolves and another I saw a guy who looks like a Saiyan with 2 other saiyan girls and a purple guy who's energy also feels intense.

Todoroki - Guys look that's us!

We see a universe that looks exactly like us but I don't see me nor Vegeta.

Broly - Strange why would they put our universes here if we are so identical.

Izuku/Izuku - Hi.

But in that moment both Izuku and Broly ran to me and hugged me it looked like they haven't seen me for a long time.

Goku - Am I dead in your universe?

??? - Clearly our two universes separated the moment I appeared.

In that moment we see someone we didn't expect.

??? - Here's what I want to know how did you defeat Zamasu and Xicor if you and Vegeta didn't fused together...in order to become me?

Goku/Vegeta -  V-Vegito?!

Vegito - I see so Goku turned into an Omni God and killed him and Zamasu.

Goku - No actually its weird the fusion actually wore off so maybe our universe were different in a reality where the Potara has no time limit compared with the actual limit we had.

After a few minutes a man showed up and announced the multiverse tournament and to give it our best to win and the winner will get 1 wish with the Super Dragonballs

Grand Priest - Now for the first fight it will be Frieza vs Nappa from universe 14.

When both of them got in the ring Nappa attacked Frieza but he just blocked every attack with his finger and he got annoyed and so he decided to shoot him in his chest and it easily killed him.

Vegeta - Frieza I am gonna have a fun time killing you again.

Grand Priest - Frieza wins. I have just received word that the Omni King Zeno has just said no killing since he doesn't like it.

I was relieved that this Zeno guy was kind enough to not count killing and in that moment we see a late universe and it had many fighters but some of them actually looked kind like Saiyans.

I knew the competition and I won't lose no matter who it is. I will win this tournament and show them the power of U.A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 161 8
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...
88.8K 1.4K 27
This is going to be my very first story so I'm open to all advice that comes my way to improve. With 80% of the worlds population being given specia...
1.2K 28 11
Yes, i know there is a bunch of these but they're all shit. Make no sense, and and have no idea how Ki works. So i will make a better version instead...
51.9K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.