Complications~Grey's Anatomy

By wandamaxilover

Gisele Shepherd hadn't seen her big brother for a few years, so she decided it was time for a visit. During t... More

IMPORTANT
Prologue
Brand New Beginning
First Day
Bad Blood
The Face of Change
Hard Bargain
This Is Why We Fight
Transplant Wasteland
Idle Hands
She's Killing Me
Sleeping Monster
Do You Believe in Magic
Readiness Is All
Perfect Storm
Seal Our Fate
I Want You With Me
Puttin' on the Ritz
I Bet It Stung
Map of You
Somebody That I Used to Know
Get Up, Stand Up
Take It Back
Change of Heart
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Fear (of the Unknown)
Puzzle With a Piece Missing
Bend and Break
Don't Let's Start
Could We Start Again, Please?
Risk
All I Could Do Was Cry
The Distance
When I Grow Up
How to Save a Life
She's Leaving Home: Part 1
She's Leaving Home: Part 2
You're My Home
Sledgehammer
Walking Tall
I Choose You
Old Time Rock and Roll
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
The Me Nobody Knows
Something Against You
A Good Friend of Mine
Home Sweet Home
The Sound of Silence: Part l
The Sound of Silence: Part II
The Sound of Silence: Part III
Swimming in Miami
Keep Me In Your Heart
Odd Man Out
I Am Not Waiting Anymore
When It Hurts So Bad
I Wear the Face
There's a Fine, Fine Line
It's Alright, Ma (I'm only bleeding)
It's Alright, Ma (I'm only bleeding) II
Trigger Happy
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Show In a Mysterious Desert
Mama Tried
At Last
Family Affair
Family Affair II
Famiky Affair III
Babymoon
La Dolce Vita
Braxton Hicks
Stay With Me
She Can't Be Dead
Amelia's Arrival
Weed, Wine, and Sushi
Naming Advice
What Happened?
Chirurgia and Yacht Parties
Out of Hospital
Packing Up
Emergency Landing
New York, New York
Detour
Diagnosis
Back in Seattle
SOS
Undo
News

Got to Be Real

5.8K 158 23
By wandamaxilover

Gisele had slept at Alex's house at Jo's request and desperately needed to shower before work, unfortunately for her Alex was in the shower while Meredith was in the bathroom talking his ear off.

"He's in the shower," Jo whispered with her ear to the bathroom door, "and she's in the bathroom with him while he's in the shower."

"So, go in there with them." Stephanie said.

Jo took her ear off the door and turned I them, "No! I am not going in there."

Gisele sighed, "You're the girlfriend."

"No. Yeah, I am, but I'm not. They're this little team together. They are war buddies, and I don't fit. And then they look at me well, she looks at me like I'm just the stupid, naked girl in Alex's bed."

"So go be the stupid, naked girl in Alex's shower." Stephanie suggested.

Gisele groaned and threw her hands up, "You can't keep letting her treat you like this or let him let her. Just go in there, I'll go first if it helps."

Gisele stood from the bed, walked past Jo opened the door and went inside closing the door behind her. Jo's eyes widened in shock and turned over to Stephanie.

"Is she gonna be the stupid girl in the shower?" Stephanie asked.

Meredith and Alex heard the door shut and turned to see Gisele at the door.

Alex groaned in frustration and yanked the curtain close, "I just want some damn privacy, is that too much to ask."

"What are you doing in here?" Meredith questioned.

"I need to grab my shampoo and conditioner."

"Why is your stuff even in here?" Alex asked poking his head from behind the shower curtain.

  "If you were a better landlord you'd know the hall bathroom shower is clogged, bad. So I have to shower before work when I'm here and Jo ends up taking forever so I have to shower with her." She explained.

Meredith curiously looked at her, "You shower with Wilson?"

"Yeah," she casually said before looking over at Alex, "Don't worry, I won't steal your girl. I'm more into guys anyways." Gisele walked over tot he shower pulled the curtain open reached in and grabbed her shampoo and conditioner walking out without a word.

Both attendings were left speechless.

she says reaches into the shower and grabs her stuff

Stephanie and Jo both gasped as Gisele closed the door behind her, "You went in there."

"That's no fair, she's a board member they don't see her as a resident." Jo said.

"Not really they don't take me seriously in the meeting." Gisele stated.

Suddenly the bathroom door swaying open and out walked Meredith causing both Jo and Stephanie to jump.

Jo leaned against the wall and not so casually fixed her hair, "Hey." She said as Meredith passed her.

"Hi, Dr. Grey." Stephanie said.

Meredith wordlessly passed the three residents and out into the hall only for a moment later to pole her head back into the room, "Tell Alex I'll be downstairs.
And if anybody asks you, I am sick."

"Why do you have shampoo bottles?" Stephanie asked.

"Because the other shower is broken and Alex and Jo love taking their sweet ass time so I'm just gonna shower at work before rounds."

Once at work, Gisele went straight to the bathroom in the attendings lounge knowing that it was one of the cleanest in the whole hospital.

After showering, she changed into scrubs and brushed her hair. She later joined Arizona and Jo for rounds.

As she put her lab coat on, drops of water landed on Arizona's face, "Baby, why are you wet?"

   "Because my housemates are a tab bit inconsiderate."

Jo slapped Gisele's arm in offense, "Hey."

She shrugged, "What? It's true."

After rounding on all of the patients, the three of them went down to the OR floor and began getting ready for surgery. Jo and Gisele were putting covers over their shoes when they saw Herman walk to the nurses station.

Jo patted Arizona's back, alerting her that Herman was there.

Arizona stood, "Oh. Hey, Dr.
Herman. Sorry I don't have that case report in to you yet. I've got this neuroblastoma on this baby, and the mom got really overreactive, and so I-I had to reassure her." She explained.

Herman looked up from the laptop, "Dr.
Robbins, in fetal surgery, every patient you treat will come encased in a mother a mother whose heightened state of concern is a biological and evolutionary necessity. If you lack the basic skills to–"

Arizona frantically shook her head, "No, I don't. I don't. No. No. Huh-unh. Moms are kind of like my thing. I'm great with moms. I actually teach other people how to be great with moms. Yeah, no, you can ask anyone."

Herman obviously didn't care for what she had to say and closed the computer, "I need your start paperwork." She said and walked away.

   "Right. I just need to get caught up on that," Arizona said even though she was gone, she hit both Jo and Gisele on the arm, "I am great with moms!"

"Ow."

  "I know!"

   "Is it possible for me to be on Herman's service?" Gisele asked Arizona.

Jo scoffed, "You don't even like pregnant people, why would you want to spend a whole week surrounded by them?"

   "You don't like pregnant women, Baby?" Arizona asked.

Gisele sighed knowing that because of her brother she would now be known as baby, "It's not that I don't like them it's just-I don't like it when you can see the outline of the baby's foot in the womb."

Jackson walked in and asked Arizona if he could barrow Gisele.

Gisele looked over her shoulder, "No, you needed me yesterday too."

"I know but I already dealt with one situation so I'm tagging you in on this one."

Gisele let out an angered sigh while rolling her eyes, handing Jo the retractor and stormed out. She yanked her mask and covers off throwing them into the garbage.

"I hate being co-chairman." Gisele complained to Jackson.

He sighed, "Tell me about it."

"What is the situation that you couldn't handle?"

"It's not that I couldn't handle it, it's that I just dealt with Torres and Hunt's screaming match, now you go deal with your siblings pissing match before they start a screaming match." Jackson said.

She leaned her head back and groaned, she was over being in charge, "You actually think they'll listen to me. I'm their "baby sister" you should go. They might actually listen to you."

"I can't I have a surgery. Just remember, you're in charge don't let anyone push you around." He said before walking away.

She found them on the neuro floor and could see they were in a heated argument, she stopped and took a deep calming breath before approaching them.

"...leadership of this department, you will lose," Gisele could faintly hear and decided to run over to them before they could get louder.

She grabbed both of them by the arm and dragged them into an empty room.as she got closer, "My résumé will kick your résumé's ass. I am better than you." Derek continued.

"Guys," she attempted to get their attention which was futile.

Amelia scoffed, "Oh, my God, Derek. There is no limit to your narcissist."

"I have been playing this game longer than you at a much higher level. That is all there is to it." He said condensingly.

"Bite me." Amelia said before storming out of the room.

"I was in surgery, it was a neuroblastoma. It was fun till I was pulled out to stop your guy's possible match."

"We're not–"

She tilted her head to he side and narrowed her eyes, "Really, so what was that?" He opened his mouth to answer but Gisele interrupted him, "Derek, you gave up your job, which is now Lia's job. Stop doubting her, stop undermining her. She is as good a surgeon as you. Remember when she woke up that pregnant lady you said had no chance and ended waking her up anyway. Also her mortality rate is lower than yours. The only reason that you think you're the Dr. Shepherd–"

"I am the Dr. Shepherd." He cut her off.

She rolled her eyes and ignored him, "Is because you've been doing this longer but if the two of you started at the same time I honestly think she'd be the–"

"No," he angrily cut her off causing her to take a step back, "Of course you would say that. You think Amy walks on water. You don't know anything, you're barley learning about medicine. You shouldn't even be in the board."

"This is exactly why I didn't want to stay here in the program because whenever something doesn't go your way you become a narcissistic ass, who's rude to everyone. It's also why I don't want to go into neuro because you'd always be there to second guess me, I'll always be in your shadow like Lia except worse because I'd also be in Lia's but being in her shadow wouldn't be as bad as being in yours," Gisele stated before walking out, leaving a stunned Derek behind.

Gisele was headed to the conference room when Jackson joined her, "Hey."

She turned to him, "I tried stopping the pissing match which, surprise didn't work and my brother is an ass. And baissically called me incompetent."

He furrowed his brows, "What? Why?"

"Because he's butthurt he had to give up the brain mapping ting to stay here." She explained as they entered the conference room and took their seats.

Before he could respond Bailey walked in and presented her care as to why she should have a seat in the board. Then soon after it was Alex's turn. And after hearing what they both had to say they came up with a decision, one Gisele did not agree with.

They had Alex enter the conference room where thy let him down, he then stormed out of the conference room and a moment later Bailey walked in where she was congratulated.

Gisele smiled, "Congratulations Dr. Bailey, but could you give us a moment."

Her smiled dropped as confusion set in, "Uh, okay." She walked out closing the door behind her.

   "You people do realize that Alex still legally owns Cristina's shares of the hospital even if he doesn't have a seat in the board." Gisele stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.3K 45
When Max moved to Seattle, Chloe was on her own. Until Rachel Amber came into her life. But can she rescue Chloe from being the wreck that she is?
10.8K 268 20
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 �...
743K 18.8K 57
When surgeon Derek Shepherd finds his wife in bed with his bestfriend he takes his three year old daughter Josie and flees to Seattle in search of a...
33.7K 1.3K 33
What happens when one of the Shepherd family gets in a bad accident, will the family adjust and stick together as they discover their new daily life...