Forbidden Love [EDITING] (Tea...

By AlexiaBrooke

Life proves that not everything goes the way we want it to be. Sophie McCain - Cara Delevingne Jessica Adams... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye Summer...
Chapter 2: Glad To Know You!
Chapter 3: Should I?
Chapter 4: That Dream...
Chapter 5: The Obsessed Creep
Chapter 6: No Thanks
Chapter 7: Oh My Madison...
Chapter 8: A Good Friend's Advice
Chapter 9: Please...don't
Chapter 10: Girls Hangout
Chapter 11: Avoidance
Chapter 12: Irresistible
Chapter 13: I Won't Tell
Chapter 14: First Date
Chapter 15: Falling Inlove With You
Chapter 16: Unforgettable
Chapter 17: Jane
Chapter 18: My Forbidden Love
Chapter 19: Everything For You, Babe
Chapter 20: Where Is She?
Chapter 21: Jail
Chapter 22: A Friend
Chapter 23: A New Acquaintance
Chapter 24: Define Freedom
Chapter 25: Reunited
Chapter 26: Revelations
Chapter 27: Christmas Is Coming!
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Luck, You'll Need It
Chapter 30: Jealous
Chapter 31: Rough
Chapter 32: I Knew It!
Chapter 33: Echoes
Chapter 34: Troubled
Chapter 35: Plan
Chapter 36: I Loved You
Chapter 37: Hurts Like A Motherf*cker
Chapter 38: What's Really Happening
Chapter 39: We're Going To Miss You
Chapter 40: I Wasn't Born Yesterday
Chapter 41: Goodbye
Chapter 42: 4 Years After
Chapter 44: Researches
Chapter 45: A Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter 46: New York
Chapter 47: That Was A Close Call
Chapter 48: Un Jour Inoubliable
Chapter 49: Bye...

Chapter 43: Different Lives

2.4K 61 11
By AlexiaBrooke

Sophie's POV:

"Lift your chins a little and your open your arms a little, Sophie." Marcus, the photographer said.

I did as what he said. Well, I always did what they asked me to do. It's how the job is anyways but I don't mind, it's what I also wanted to do.

"Okay, that's all for today. It's getting late anyway so you can go. See you tomorrow." He dismissed me, a smile crept on my face. I love my job but it was just hell tirening. I thought we would just do a posture and that's all but there's more than that.

I pick up my stuff and put on my scarf, winter here was freezing. "Bye Marcus!"

I drive my car going back to my apartment that I sharw with Alexandria. I then remembered our conversation last night at the Rollers with her and Sarah. I just told Sarah everything that had happened to me in my senior year, beginning from my first day of school until to my last day in Los Angeles. I felt a big relief in my chest to have told someone my past and who wasn't involve in any of it.

What's most important is she took it nicely and wasn't judging me badly about it. Others would have judged me badly and probably report it to the police department and when I think of that, all I can say is Lol. Because probably, they won't have any proof of it.

I have arrived in my apartment and opened the door, revealing Alexandria who was watching the television. She look at me for a second and smiled, "Hey, how was work? Or should I say, modeling. 'Cause it ain't really working--"

"Shut up and WORK was usual. How about you?"

"Was fine. Tomorrow's my last day of work, how about you when is it?"

"Next week, I hope." I sit down next to her, opening a can of soda.

She switch the channels. "I met a girl today and she's really pretty fucking hot."

I rolled my eyes, she was the same Alexandria years ago except the fact she was more flirty than before. "Well, have you fucked her then?"

She shook her head. "I'm not just all about sex you know." Not all about sex? I wish I can believe that.

"Whatever. What's her name?"

"Chloe and you'd really like her, she's really your type. I mean she's not a teacher but she's a college student."

Not this conversation again. "I'm not ready for that shit again."

"Since when were you ready? You never were even ready when you were dating miss--" She cut herself off. I knew who she was going to say and yes, it bothered me but I can handle it. I guess. "I'm sorry, I didn't--"

"No, it's okay." Now, I was the one who cut her off. "As what I was saying, I'm not ready to go in a relationship again after what have happened. It's just full of stress, troubles, misunderstoodment and lies."

"Yeah, okay. But I invited her over, her name's Chloe by the way, hope you're okay with that?"

"Sure, when she's coming over? What time?" I asked, seeming to be interested.

"Tonight," She said. She glances at her clock, "And in an hour. So prepare yourself."

"And prepare your dick." I retorted.

"Vagina." She corrected. I rolled my eyes and took off in my room.

Alexandria's POV:

'Hey, I'm going to be a little early. Hope you don't mind? -Chloe'

'Sure. So where are you now? -Alexandria x'

'Outside your apartment, actually :) -Chloe'

Shit. She's just outside. I quickly opened the door, revealing a beautiful brunnette infront of me.

I smiled. "You could have just knocked, you know." I step aside, giving her space to come inside. "Come in."

She smiles warmly and walks inside. Examining our apartment, "Wow. It's big and beautiful."

"Yeah."

"So you share it with Ms. McCain? Where is she?"

A laugh was then heard, we search to were the laugh was coming from and of course, it was Sophie's. "Just call me Sophie." She permitted.

Chloe blushes lightly, "Yes, Ms. McCa- I mean, Sophie." Sophie nodded and walks towards the mini bar.

"Sit there." I gestured at the sofa infront of the big screen TV. She did as what I told her to.

"What do you two want?" Sophie asked, glancing at us from the mini bar.

"Cognac." I said.

"Rum and Coke, please." Chloe smiles.

I walk up to the counter at the mini bar, eyeing Sophie curiously. She notices my stare and sighs, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked that only I can hear.

I shrugged. "What do you think of her?"

She breaths deeply. "Like mentally, I don't know. Physically...she's fine."

"Yes, she is." I agreed.

I know Sophie wasn't still letting her heart open but I figure, she really needed to because damn she just can't be single forever and be stuck in that dark world that lives inside her. And it will take time for her but I know that I'll always be there for her even if she doesn't knows it.

Sophie's POV:

That Chloe girl is fine, actually, more than fine, gorgeous I'd say. I know Alexandria is doing this for me but somehow, my heart is just screaming for the girl that I used to love, J. Yeah, I call her J, saying her full name cracks my heart, a little.

I can't believe it, it's been 4 years and I still haven't moved on. It's fucking unbelievable.

Anyway, back to present. I'm here now, watching lame television series with Chloe and Alexandria. Alexandria has been eyeing me every once in a while since Chloe stepped her feet inside our apartment.

She cleared her throat. "So, Chloe, tell us about you."

"I'm 20, I'm a college student, I live with my friends and I'm originally a boy." College student and yeah okay...wait..what?! Boom! That last part was seriously unexpected.

Alexandria looked at me with an awkward smile as I did the same to her. Originally a boy?! Then why was her, or should I say his voice was so female?! My mouth was hanging and Alexandria was burying her face with her hands.

"Oh." Was all I can muster up. Ugh, now, this is hell awkward.

"So how about you two?" Chloe returned the question to us, not noticing how shocked we were.

Alexandria cleared her throat. "I'm a barista and the co-owner of La Seine."

"I'm Sophie McCain." I said, I didn't really like telling people that I'm a model and stuff like that. Alexandria nudged me, Chloe was waiting for me to continue. I groaned, "I'm 22 and I'm a model for Elle magazine."

"Yeah, I know." She knows?! Then why does she have to ask? Ugh. Her phone started buzzing and she checked it out, "I will need to go now. Bye, it was nice meeting you two." We wave at her and smiled, and she left.

When we were sure that she left, Alexandria turned to me. "I'm so sorry, that was so unexpected. I didn't knew she was a guy, I mean, her looks and voice were deceiving!"

I sighed. "And I can't believe you were making me hook up with a guy. I mean, I was imagining me and her making out in a bed and then I slip my hands on her panties and boom! This girl has a dick!"

She burst out in laughter. "Oh hell!"

"Well at least, she was honest about it." I point out the good news.

"And, I thought she was hot."

"And I thought she was gorgeous."

We stared at eachother for a moment and then we bursted out laughing.

"That was really akward." She said while gasping for air.

"Tell me about it."

Jessica's POV:

"You know what's sexy?" Laura asked seductively.

"Mm?" I replied while still kissing her neck.

"Having an affair with my 27 years old English teacher." She moaned when I suck on her neck, making her grip in my hair tightens.

I am now a college English professor, I decided to quit the highschool I was teaching in because, everyday, it reminded me of the girl that I loved, the girl that left me with a broken heart and still after all these years, I can't forget her and I know that I'll never will. There's too much to forget and alot to remember.

Eva announced to me 2 years ago that Alexandria and Sophie stopped contacted them, just like 2 years ago that I started a relationship with Laura. It made my heart crack, not knowing when I will be able to see her again but will I even see her again?

I'm now 27 years old, currently in a 2 years relationship with another of my college student also known as Laura. She has alot of common facial features like Sophie. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes and those red lips that we all want. But she's not Sophie. Sometimes, I'd like to imagine that she's Sophie but, god forbid that.

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

Our make-out session was of course, interrupted by the bell. "You should go." I told her as she gets up from my lap.

She smiles. "Dinner at my apartment?"

I nodded. "Sure."

She arranges her clothes and combs her hair with her hands. "Okay, 7pm then. See you babe." She pecks my lips and left the room.

Did I mention that Madison goes to this college? Of all the colleges she could have gone to, she's here and plus, we have class together. Not that I don't want to see her but her huge change of character was because of Sophie's departure and everytime I see her picking up a fight, I just really wished Sophie didn't left. The Madison who was happy and kind-of dumb before has become the most bitchiest and rude Madison that everyone now knows.

And by the way, she have class with me now.

Everyone was already in, well I don't really know about that since there are loads of students here. I can already see Madison in her usual seat at the back with her friends, glaring at me. We have never shared a word in years except for some Q&A in class.

Yup, this is how we roll know.

Madison's POV:

Glaring at Ms. Adams for no valid reason or maybe because she's the reason why my bestfriend have an amnesia and left us. I know, Eva, Olivia and MJ told me not to blame her but I really think it's her fault.

Why am I even in this college? Of all the colleges I could have gone to, I am here with Ms. Adams, the major reminder of Sophie. Ms. Adams reminds me of Sophie and Sophie reminds me of Alexandria. I miss both of them, I fucking miss them alot although it's been 4 years and contact has been gone for 2 years, I still have hope to see them again. Hopefully, sooner.

"What you thinking about Maddy?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking at Yvette who just asked me a question.

I shook my head. "Nothing, just day dreaming."

She chuckles a little. "Day dreaming about Ms. Adams?" She kidded.

I glared at her. "I hate her." I mumbled.

She creased her temples. "I never get it, why do you hate her so much?"

I shrug. "If you only knew." I said as my glare got intense at Ms. Adams. "Anyways, free tonight?" Yvette nodded, "Invite the others too."

Yvette, my new bestfriend. Eva moved in Las Vegas after our high school graduation, it pissed me off alot because we were supposed to be in college together but as she said, 'There were changed of plans' and I'm a hundred percent sure she's in university right now.

MJ also moved into another city which is in Dallas, Texas. The only ones left here in L.A was me, Ms. Adams and yeah, Sophie's sister; Olivia.

Eva's POV:

"Come at my house tonight, babe." Liam whispered in my ears, making me shiver.

"Sure but listen to the professor." I whispered back.

I heard him giggle, I turn my head to look at him, he was smiling adorably, "My nerdy babe, I love you."

"I love you too." I peck his lips.

I felt someone nudge me, turning my head to the other side, it was Nicole. "You two, please don't abuse PDA."

I roll my eyes and kiss my boyfriend again, Nicole sighed and giggled after.

Here I am, in the University Of Nevada, how lucky I am. I felt bad of leaving Madison behind but I needed this scholarship and hell, I'm the most luckiest person alive.

My life was finally getting back together, pieces to pieces. I have an adorable and sweet boyfriend, Liam. I have an awesome and reliable bestfriend, Nicole and I am now in Uni.

When I left, Madison was angry at me and she still made it clear until this day on, that she's still angry since she never answer nor return my calls. She had changed alot after Sophie left, she became aggressive and rude which really scared me 'cause I never saw her like that.

Everyone has actually changed, me too, I have changed. I wonder what's my old friends' lives is now. I can't help to think that maybe they're in the worst financial problems or maybe they're super duper rich that they jusy throw their money away in the windows.

How could I know?

Sophie and Alexandria doesn't even bother to give us a call, not knowing if they're fine or not, hell, I don't even know what they do for a life. Neither of us know what their life is now. Sophie always dreamed of becoming a model but does her dream became reality?! I don't know! Again, no one knows!

Madison, like I said, is ignoring me on purpose. I know she's in college but, is she fine? The last thing I heard about her was; she got into a huge fight with one of the students.

Olivia, I don't know about her. Since her sister left, she didn't talked that much. She always tells us to leave immediatelt when we come to visit her at their house. She finished Uni, I heard she's in the FBI. Good for her.

MJ, the only person I was still close. Even if we live far away from eachother, we never broke our contact, which was great. He's a major in pyschology, he's really good at reading in people. He can read you like if you were just a piece of paper, that easy.

I just want one thing, that we'll all see eachother again.

MJ's POV:

Dallas, Texas. What a beautiful part of America, I'm never regretting to have chosen to live here. It's away from nightmares, away from bullshits.

Oh dear lord, Sophie is out there somewhere with Alexandria. Sometimes, I just want to blurt Sophie's secret out loud but...I can't. But I know that one day, I would have to. And I'm waiting patiently for that day to come. It'll probably be the thing that'll reunite the old friends again. The only way.

Olivia's POV:

Agony. That's how I describe myself, I'm in agony.

For years to have been wanting to become brave, it always failed, it failed me. To come out from this dark world is impossible, I miss her and I hope she miss me back which is so impossible.

A life full of history shit. I don't know when the pieces will start getting back together again.

I guess I'm the only one who haven't moved on yet.

My little sister, my little sister, the only one left in my life and family is somewhere in this huge world hiding. But why hide? What's so scary?

Alexandria's POV:

"Sophie?"

"Mmm?"

"Don't you ever wonder how their lives are now?" I stare out at the window. Wow, New York is pretty at night.

Sophie joins me. "I do."

"Don't you want to see them again?"

"I don't know but..." She pauses.

I look at her. "But?"

She sighs. "You know I have my reasons."

"And what are them?"

She inhales and exhales deeply. She stares into my eyes as she was going to tell me something so important. "Because, I don't ever want to see them again. I actually don't want to see them any sooner."

"But why?"

"Pain is all I can feel with them."

-----
Author's Note:

Wow, this one was long...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...