Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

By snoopy_09

Having a crush on someone isn't very easy, especially when it's the schools "bad boy" and your nothing but a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
I'm sorry
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
HELP MEEE
Dealing With The Bad Boy
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
April's Prom Outfit
Epilogue
Q&A

Chapter Thirty Nine

5.9K 189 23
By snoopy_09

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Thirty- Nine

*unedited*

"Yo April stop dreaming about me and wake up" I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and noticed Aaron sitting in front of me.

"What do you want?" I mumbled sitting up and tying my hair up, with Aaron's eyes watching my every move.

I walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

"Dean's throwing a halloween party today" Aaron said. I looked up in the mirror and saw him standing by the washroom doorframe.

I rinsed my mouth and walked out.

"So?"

"So, you're going to come with me" he said.

I turned around. "But Dean's your friend and he doesn't even know m-
"He knows everything" Aaron
interrupted. I've told him everything" he explained.

"But there's going to be more people there and I don't want to know what their reaction to us is going be" I said looking down.

"April I don't care about what people say. All I care about is that I love you and that you love me. That's all!" He said. I felt my heart do a wretarded flip at what he had said.

"Man I sound so gay" he muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go get ourself a costume Mr. Prince Charming" I smiled.

"Oh about that. Dean did a little draw so we got" he paused picking his phone up from my bed.

"Minnie and Mickey Mouse" he winked.

~*~

"There is no way in hell I am going to wear that" I yelled eyeing the Minnie Mouse costume. It was way too short.

"Yeah, if you wear that I swear I'm going to be punching a lot of people tonight" he said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is there another consume for minnie?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "They're all like this one" he said.

"I'm not wearing that" I chuckle nervously.

"Just picturing you in it makes me wanna bang you right now at the spot" he said. I gasped.

"Hey April" I looked at Aaron to see him smirking.

"Hmm?" I asked nervously.

"Looks like you have no other choice."

~*~

I stepped out of the fitting room trying to pull down the dress so it wouldn't seem as short as it was.

I looked up at Aaron and saw his mouth hanged open.

He walked up to me.

"Are you pinky toe?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"Cause I'm going to bang you on every furniture tonight" I gasped, my face redder then a tomato.

"Aaron shut up" I yelled.

"It's final we're so buying this dress" he smirked.

~*~

We walked out of the store and we were about to turn around the corner to get to the parking lot when I bumped into someone real hard making my shopping bag fall right out of my hands.

"I-Im so sorry" I muttered picking my bag up and facing the person I had bumped into. "I didn't mean t-" I shut up immediately after I realized who it was.

"Tori?"

She shot me a dirty look and looked surprised when she saw that I wasn't alone.

"Aaron?" She asked confused.

"Yep that's my name" Aaron nodded. I chuckled quietly.

"What are you doing with her?" Tori asked eyeing me with disgust.

I glared at her. "Tori you-

"Cinderella why are we even wasting our time staring at her. It's not like there's something pretty about her" Aaron snapped putting his arm around me and walking away.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" I ask him. He looks at me with the look that says. Seem like I give a fuck?

I chuckle and look away.

"What are you gonna wear?" I ask.

"After seeing Tori's face I'm thinking I should be her and go to the party so everybody gets scared" he smirked.

My eyes widen and I laugh like crazy.

~*~

After I step into the house I notice Tori sitting in the living room her face in her hands. I swear I had heard her sniff.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask her, walking closer to her.

She removes her hands from her face and gives me a death glare.

"Tori what's wrong?" I ask.

She stands up. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" She screams. I flinch. "You've taken everything I loved away from me, what else do you want, you bitch", she yells.

"Tori what do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Now act as if you don't know anything" she throws her hands up in the air dramatically.

"I don't!" I state.

"I loved him. I've loved him since I was in grade 1. But he. He was madly and deeply in love with you. I tried doing everything I could to get his attention but he ignored me. He didn't give a shit to whatever I did. Why? Because all he cared about was you. He looked at you as if you were the only person who existed." She yelled. By now I was on the verge of tears.

"Tori I didn't know you liked Aaron" I said.

"Even if I do what difference does that make?" She asked. "He's all yours"

"Tori I'm sorry, I didn't know any of this. But Tori you can't force someone to fall in love with you, now can you? Love just happens. I've had a crush on him since I was in grade 5 and the day I saw you and him kissing in the hallway made my heart break" I said

"He never kissed me" she blurted.

"What?"

"He never kissed me."

"I heard what you said" I snapped.
She rolled her eyes. "I had threatened him about you, and made him kiss me.

"Just like I had planned, you were walking to your next class when you saw us kissing"

"Tori your such a-

"Bitch, I know. But I'm sorry April. I've learnt from my mistake and now I'm going to apologize and hope you forgive me for making your life worse then hell" she said. I stood there frozen.

Confusing much?

"I'm sorry April" she said. "Please forgive me" she pleaded.

"I don't know" I said turning around to leave. "I need some time" I muttered walking away.

~*~

I zipped up my Minnie Mouse costume and waited for Aaron to come.

I heard a thump behind me and I quickly turned around.

In front of me stood a hot, sexy badass with beautiful blue eyes, the ones I could never seem to get out my head, and with the body I could never stand 2 feet away from. There's only one person like that and that's

Aaron Carter

He wore a red t-shirt and black jeans.

"Hi" I breathed.

He flashed me a hundred dollar smile.

"Hey"

"Shall we go?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Unless you wanna do something else" he said with a smug look on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "Get your head out of the gutter Carter" I murmured walking past him.

He gently grabs my arm as I walk past him. "Thats impossible to do with you in this" he said gesturing to my outfit with a wink. I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

"Hey April your dress zip is open" he said. I froze but then shook my head.

"Your lying"

"There's a beauty mark 7 Inches below your neck" he said. I froze... he's right.

I quickly stood against the wall to hide my naked back from my crush/ boyfriend.

"Should I do it?" He asked. I shook my head. "No"

I tried zipping my dress but I couldn't. I gave up and walked up to him.

"Please" I said turning around.

I felt his cold hands touch my skin and I shivered. My heart was pounding so hard that I was scared he could hear it.

"A-Are you done?" I asked.

"No" he said. I feel him kiss the back of my neck.

I could tell that my back was no longer naked so I turned to him smirking.

"Save the make out session for later."

~*~

Loud thumping music filled my ears right when we stepped into the house.

"Jeez it's so loud" I mumbled.

Don't you feel a sense of déjà vu?" He asked.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked. I could feel his eyes on me but I tried my best not to look in them. If I did, I wouldn't be able to look away.
"It was too loud in there" I blurted out without thinking. Wow April that's the best you could think off, right?
He chuckled "Dances are supposed to be loud aren't they?" He asked. I looked at him.

I smiled at the memory.

"Hi guys" a voice in front of me said. I looked over at Dean. To be honest Dean was hot. Any girl would fall for his looks. Well me too if I didn't have Aaron.

I remembered the time I last talked to Dean. It was at the dance.

Who's this?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw Aaron's best friend.

Dean

"I don't know her name, but I know that she doesn't go here" Tori said.

"Oh" Dean mumbled.

Tori nodded at him and walked away.

"Have fun" she threw behind her shoulder. I gave her a smile and turned back to Dean.

He just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

He snapped out of his thoughts. I raised an eyebrow. "Want to dance?" He asked.

"Do I have too?" I asked.

He chuckled "no you don't, but It'll be very nice of you if you dance with me" he said outstretching a hand. I looked at him and placed my left hand in his right. We moved to the middle of the dance floor. His hand was on my waist and mine on his shoulder. We swayed to the music that blasted through the speakers.

"Why do you look so familiar?" He asked. I chuckled nervously.

"I seem to get that a lot" I lied.

"You do look like someone I know!"

He said with a cute smile on his face.
"Well I'm sorry I don't know who you're talking about" I said.

A red haired girl came up to him.
"Want to dance?" She asked him.

Dean looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Have fun" I said with a smile before slipping away.

"Hi April" he smiled. I returned the smile. "Hey"

"Now don't you look familiar?" He asked smirking. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Hey Dean come here" a guy yelled for him.

"Have fun guys" he threw over his shoulder walking away.

~*~

It's been 4 hours since we've been here and I am exhausted.

"I have to go use the bathroom" I said to Aaron. I stood up to leave when he grabbed my hand.

"Be careful" he said sternly.

I nodded. "Don't worry"

I walked out of the living room and towards the stairs where I think the bathroom was.

I tried opening the door but it looked like someone was already in there.

I felt a pat on my shoulder.

I turned around to be met with a red haired girl.

"Looking for a bathroom?" She asked. I nodded.

"Go upstairs and turn to the right. The first door is the bathroom" she said. I thanked her and walked up the stairs.

I found the bathroom and locked myself in.

I quickly fixed my hair and was about to head out when someone started knocking on the door.

"Open the damn door" the voice yelled.

I quickly opened it, only to be pushed back against the wall.

The door closed behind me and was locked.

"What the hell" I yelled. The person turned around and my eyes widen.

"Alex?"

He smirked evilly.
~*~

A/N *WAVES* HII

I KNOW HALLOWEEN WAS ON FRIDAY BUT I DIDN'T GET TIME TO POST IT ON FRIDAY. SINCE IT MY WAS BIRTHDAY. BE JEALOUS BITCHEZ MY BIRTHDAY BE ON FRIDAY.

BTW THIS STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON :( SO VOTE COMMENT AND FAN :)

SO UNTIL NEXT TIME

ADIOS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.3K 31
| Completed 10/11/19 | ♡ "Stop looking at me like that!" "Looking at you like what?" "Like you...like you ugh." "Like I what?" He began to chuckle. "...
1.1M 27.5K 27
Kimberly Zanders was the nerd. The one who was always pushed around not only because she was a nerd but because she was chubby. She always kept quiet...
The Bet By Angela

Teen Fiction

149K 3.8K 33
Who could ever think that because of a football game you could find true love? Well Jason Parker wouldn't. He is the schools hottie, captain of the s...
561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...