Black Clover x Reader *discon...

By Aurora-Petals3

Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy t... More

Mereoleona x Reader
Yami x Reader
Langris x Reader
Henry x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
Fugoleon x Reader
Julius x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Leopold x Reader
William x Reader
Fugoleon x Reader
Black Bulls X Reader x Yuno(?)
Asta x Reader
Lemon! Mereoleona x Reader
Finral x Sister!Reader x Brother Asta x Brother Yuno
Fugoleon x Reader
Solid x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Lemon! Julius x Reader
Lemon! William x Reader
Yuno x Reader
Young Julius x Reader pt 1
Father Julius x Daughter Reader
Asta x Reader
Gordon x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Magna x Reader
Langris x Reader
*LEMON* Young Jack x Young Reader
William x Reader
Klaus x Reader
*Lemon*Fuegoleon x Reader
*Lemon* Solid x Reader
*Lemon* William x Reader
Sekke x Reader
Julius x Reader
Asta x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Asta x Reader PT. 1
Yuno x Reader
William x Reader
Solid x Reader
William x Reader pt. 1
Fuegoleon x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
*Lemon* Flustered! Nozel x Reader
Fuegoleon x Reader
Marx Reader
*Lemon* Langris x Reader
Luck x Reader
William x Reader pt.2
Young Julius x Reader pt. 2
Finral x Reader
*Lemon* Mereoleona x Reader pt 2.
*Lemon* Mars x Male Reader
Rhya x Reader
Marx x Reader
Damnatio x Reader
Dante x Reader
Young! Julius x Reader
Fuegoleon x Reader
*Lemon* William x Reader

Finral x Reader

49.7K 462 403
By Aurora-Petals3

Finral laid on your lap as you continued to read your book, he buried his face into your stomach. Your hand subconsciously ran through his new hairstyle and you continued to massage his scalp. This was a normal thing since you joined the black bulls, he clung to you which you didn't mind at all. You shocked Yami, and the other black bulls when they found out every captain raised their hand for you but you chose the Black Bulls.

You never gave them a reason why, you just said it was the one you always wanted to join.

You hummed slightly turning a page in your book before hearing Finral's soft snoring. You glanced down at him and smiled to yourself resting your hand from stroking his hair. You continued to read, not noticing everyone's attention was on you and Finral. You two didn't know but everyone was wondering when Finral was going to ask you out on a date, and to be his girlfriend. They all knew of his feelings towards you, they just didn't know what you felt for Finral, you were harder to read than Finral.

After a few hours, you finished your book and set it aside on the table grabbing your glass of water and finishing it off. You set the cup on the table and began stroking Finral's hair before looking down at him. You both met eyes, and you blinked not realizing he was awake you both stared at each other before he adverted his eyes elsewhere. You hummed gently closing your eyes before feeling Finral sit up causing your hand to fall into your lap.

You opened one eye to see he was close to your face, and he was blushing really hard. You felt a blush dust your cheeks at the closeness. You glanced around to see you two were alone in the living room, and you met his eyes again. He stroked your cheek before leaning his forehead against yours closing his eyes, Finral felt his heartbeat increase more. He was hesitant on asking you out since he was always rejected by every girl, but he felt like you were different from the other girls.

"(Y/N), I have a question for you..." He said now sitting beside you looking at his lap, you grew a bit worried since this was a little out of character since he was always flirting and trying to attract girls he likes.

"What is it?" You asked taking his hand into yours to let him know everything was okay and that he could talk to you. He took a deep breath, before meeting your eyes once again, he held both of your hands before finally spilling his heart out to you.

"I love you, I know it may not be believable since I was always flirting with girls. But I swear I will stop, I have stopped because I want to be with you. You are the only one I want. Please give me a chance, and be my girlfriend. I know I am weak but I feel like when it comes to you, you are worth fighting for. I love you so much." He said squeezing his eyes shut, your eyes widen slightly in shock, he took your silence as rejection and he adverted his eyes. He could feel the tears brimming his eyes, after you came down from the shock you tilted his head up to look at you.

"I would love to give you a chance Finral, I love you too." You said, his eyes widen and he smiled leaning in and pecked your lips lightly. You closed your eyes, and before he could pull away you tangled your fingers into his hair. You both melted into the kiss, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. After a few moments, you both parted from the kiss and leaned your foreheads against each other. You both had big smiles on your face, you reached your hand up to his face and wiped the tears from his eyes with your thumb. He blinked before realizing he was crying and he pulled away wiping his tears.

"I am sorry, I don't even know why I am crying."

"Hey, it's okay happy tears are allowed those are the only tears allowed." You said and he smiled before hugging you. He clung to you, happy that he was able to hold you and call you his officially he swore to himself he would do anything to make you happy because you meant the world to him.

"Shall we go on a date? So I can show my beautiful girlfriend off?" He asked, and you couldn't help but laugh.

"I would like that actually? Care if I change into something more...flattering? Sweat pants and a sweatshirt is not date appropriate for me..." You said laughing, and Finral nodded his head letting you go.

"Take your time, I can just use a portal to take us to the capital." He said, and you got up going to your room and showered. You washed your hair and body before blow-drying your hair and styling it to your liking. Once you were done with your hair, you wrapped a towel around you and walked to your closet.

"Hmm, what should I wear? He wants to show me off, so I guess I should give him a reason to show me off." You said placing your chin on your palm before your eyes caught an (f/c) dress that you bought but never wore. You grabbed it and smiled holding it to your body looking at the mirror before grabbing some matching shoes and began to put on your undergarments before getting dressed. You put on some light makeup before staring at your reflection, you blushed seeing how different you looked. Just then you heard a knock on the door, before Vanessa, Charmy, Grey, and Noelle all walked in. Vanessa whistled looking at you, and you looked down flushing brightly.

"Wow, where are you going sexy?" Vanessa said you rubbed your neck with a sheepish smile before deciding to let the cat out the bag.

"Finral and I are dating and he wants to go on a date, to and I quote 'show off his beautiful girlfriend'." You said shifting before looking at your reflection, Charmy dropped her cupcake, in shock and Vanessa wrapped an arm around your shoulder while Noelle was shocked, and Grey was blushing hiding her face.

"Finally you two are dating. You are going to whoa him when he sees you." Vanessa said and you huffed pushing them out of your room.

"Okay, okay hush it. I need to build my confidence that suddenly went down." You said and they laughed walking out. You sighed before looking at your reflection. You barely recognized yourself. You decided not to wear your black bull robe since it was a date. You heard a lighter knock, and you took a deep breath.

"Come in." Finral walked in and he froze midstep, his eyes widening at your appearance. You looked at him holding your hands in front of you and he grasped your hands.

"Wow, how is it I think you reached maximum beauty and you tend to surprise me more by looking even more ravishing?" you blushed, shoving him gently.

"Hush you..." You said and he pecked your lips before opening a portal and offered you his hand.

"I am serious, shall we go?" You nodded your head taking his hand and you both walked through the portal and arrived in the Capital. Once you both arrived, everyone turned to you and Finral, and you could tell he was proud to show you off. When guys stared too long, he would lean in capturing your lips as you both walked around. You couldn't get enough of his kisses and how slightly jealous he got when guys would try to talk to you.

You held his hands as you both went to a cafe and you both sat outside, you ordered (f/f) cake and a tea while he ordered a chocolate cake and water. You both began conversing, and you were laughing at his jokes and flirting. He was happy he could bring a smile to your face and brought your hand to his lips. Just as you guys got your food, you both heard a voice that interrupted Finral talking. You guys turned to see his younger brother Langris, you went from smiling to staring at him with a blank space.

"Aren't you just beautiful (Y/N), I will never understand why you chose Black Bulls over the Golden Dawn." He said, before looking at his brother.

"Anyway, you should join me on a date, and ditch him. He is nothing but a failure and a disgrace to our family. He is weak, and will never be able to protect you as I can." He said with that wicked grin, Finral went to open his mouth but you held a hand to Finral since you knew he wasn't much of a person that would argue or fight. At this point, Langris managed to get everyone's attention on you.

"I chose the black bulls, for one specific reason. They remind me of my home guild Fairy Tail. They are a bunch of misfits, who believe in friendship over anything else, and their strength comes from the bonds of friendship. I will never join you on a date and ditch him because Finral is my boyfriend who I love deeply. You may see him as a failure and a disgrace, but you are the one that brings disgrace to your family. Your family doesn't see it, but everyone around here does, you are all the same looking down on people and that's what makes you guys so weak. You will never truly have someone you can rely on because the ones who claim are your friends will be very ones that leave you because you are nothing but an asshole." You said Finral's eyes widen at what you said, you never told the reason why you joined the black bulls, and normally people would just try and get away from Langris. No one has exactly stood up to Langris besides Asta when the sun of the midnight eye happened. Langris gritted his teeth and went to slap you and Finral got up getting ready to take the hit but Langris froze seeing your eyes glow as your outfit changed into armor and swords came out of now where.

"Heaven's wheel." You said, he dropped his hands, and you stood up as everyone began realizing who you were.

"Do not ever raise your hand to me. They don't call me the grim reaper for anything and don't think I can't cut through your space magic. I faced stronger mages than you. I will drag you down to the depths of hell, and you will learn real quick you are worse than scum." You said, venom lacing in your voice. Langris growled but he walked off and you turned back to normal, in your dress, swords disappearing.

"Wow, that was amazing. You can really cut through space?" Finral asked and you shot him a wink.

"Yepp, I have different armors that can do different things and benefit me." You said leaning against your palm.

"You have to show me, maybe I can train with you. Though I don't want to hurt you..." He said looking down and you poke his head.

"Training with my boyfriend would be fun." You said Finral couldn't get enough of hearing you call him your boyfriend. You cut a piece of your cake and held it to his lips, he took a bite before feeding you some of his. You smiled humming at the taste before leaning over and pecking his lips.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Finral."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 10.4K 62
A Grimoire of Oneshots from Black Clover. These are X Reader Stories. Requests are CLOSED! I don't own any of the characters from Black Clover. St...
12.3K 413 22
It happened a few years ago when I first met this man who was together with his sister, and also the night I tried to run away from home; hiding my r...
50.5K 803 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
31.2K 504 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so assπŸ’€) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...