Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

By Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... More

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Future Eri?
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

Day 1 - 3

1.1K 15 8
By Shadow2190

Goku - Izuku we need you to get even stronger so Celeron and Kaine will be training you and Bakugo while Vegeta, Mirio and Kirishima will fighting as Broly will be training with Shoto so both don't lose control of their power.

Izuku - What will you do?

Goku - I need to do something important.

I walked through the U.A halls and I made my way to the Development Studio and I opened the door and I saw Melissa and Mei working together on an invention.

Melissa - Huh? Hey Goku what brings you here?

Goku - I need a favor since you know about the tournament.

Mei - Yeah they told us. But I know you and the others can win.

Goku - Well I need you to scan this and make a radar that can find anything that has the same signal as this.

I handed her the dragon ball and she got right to work as I decided to sleep for a while since I knew I couldn't leave without the radar.

(Dream)

I was dreaming of my world Planet Vegeta. But what scared me was that I saw my father and mom put me in a pod and launched me to Earth.

Bardock - If I end up being wrong then I'll go and rescue him myself.

Gine - But Why are you going through all this trouble? It's not like a Saiyan man to care about his son so much.

Bardock - All my life I had just taken lives and for once I would like to save one especially if that one is considered to be a low class warrior like my Kakarot.

They set the pod down and I was inside crying with Saiyan armor and I saw my parents as I walked to the pod and saw how confused I was.

Kakarot - M-M-Mama? P-P-Papa?

Gine - Don't forget us KAKAROT!

I shed a tear as I saw them send me away as my mom cried and my dad hugged her.

I then see my father trying to make an army to stop Frieza from killing us but nobody believed him.

(Frieza Ship)

Frieza - It's better to put a sleeping beast down before it could even awaken.

I see it all the planet destroyed,my father being the only one who stood up to Frieza everyone gone.

Goku - AAAAAAAHHHH! (panting)

Gine - Are you alright Kakarot?!

Eri - What's wrong?!

Goku - I (pant) saw everyone die. (pant)

Vegeta - You saw the destruction of our home planet didn't you?

I started crying seeing the deaths of my people I couldn't bear it.

Gine - Seeing your father die was the hardest thing but we are here and will keep going.

Goku - You're right. Thanks mom.

Melissa - Hey Goku the radar is done.

Goku - Thanks Meli.

I grabbed the radar and saw that the dragon Ball were close at least close by the U.S.J.

I flew and grabbed and realized it was 2 so I had 3 dragon balls and kept searching for all of them. I ended up finding all of them in 4 hours.

Goku - And that makes 7 now that all of the balls are here I can make a wish.

I then realized that if the dragon balls are here then the lookout has to be here too.

I fly to the lookout and I saw that it was abandoned until I saw a face I recognized from a mile away.

Goku - Kami?

Kami - Huh? Goku?!

Goku - It's really you!

I run to him and I see him happy to see me again.

Goku - I'm glad you're here.

He tells me that he used the dragon balls to make himself younger and he made it where the dragon balls can grant 3 wishes.

I then leave as I take the pack of the dragon balls back to the dorms and I see Camie with Eri standing there like if they were waiting for me.

Goku - Hey what's going on?

Camie - Goku I-I-I ....I'm pregnant.

I froze as I couldn't believe that my future wife was pregnant.

Goku - W-Were having a b-b-baby?

Camie - Yes.

I then hug her as tight as I could as both Camie and Eri were laughing but I couldn't wait so I decided to run to the bag of the dragon balls I called Shenron.

Goku - Shenron! By your name I summon you forth!

The sky turned dark as Eri was curious of what was going on as well as everyone else.

Izuku - Why did it turn dark?!

Bakugo - It looks like it's by the dorms lets go!

They run to see what was going on and they see something emerging.

A giant trail was shown as the shell was broken to pieces and the great dragon shenron was born.

Shenron - I am the dragon Shenron state your wish I will only grant 3.

Goku - Shenron can you have my child born right now?

Shenron - Yes I can have your son here now.

Goku - It's a boy?!

In that moment Shenron eyes glowed and a light came from Camie as it then shined in front of her and a baby was shown wrapped around the blanket.

Shenron - Your first wish is granted. What is your next wish?

Camie, me and Eri ignored him as we were in tears seeing our beautiful baby boy, my son.

Goku - Go take him inside and show everyone and I'll in there in a bit.

They left and I looked at Shenron as everyone showed up.

Izuku - Goku what is that thing?!

Bakugo - I got this!

Goku - Don't attack it! Shenron make a room closer to the Hyperbolic Time Chanber with 100x gravity.

Shenron - It is done. What is your final wish?

Goku - When we all emerge from the chamber bring us back to our normal age before the chamber.

Shenron - It will be done. All your wishes were granted. FAREWELL!

The dragons ball scattered and everyone was asking questions and after answering them I took them in as everyone was together looking at my new son.

Goku - I used the first wish to bring me my son and he did.

Everyone was congratulating me and my reason for winning was even higher.

Goku - Vegeta I need to talk to you about something.

We walk to a private place and we discussed something.

Vegeta - What is it?

Goku - We need a plan to use if we are ever backed into a corner you know a last ditch effort.

Vegeta - You mean like fusion?

I nod and we think about bringing the Potara just in case anything happens.

Goku - But some other universes fighter might destroy one so we need to learn a technique of fusion. Black showed me when I was looking for the dragon balls.

I showed him the fusion technique and he was embarrassed thinking that it was like a ballerina dance.

Goku - I know you won't want to do it but we have no other choice but to practice and make sure we get this right you know.

Vegeta - Fine but make sure nobody is here.

I fly to make sure nobody was close and I made sure our power was in sync and we tried the dance.

Goku/Vegeta - Fu.sion! FUSION HA!

Long story short it was amazing the way we had it right,every thing was perfect to the steps to the fingers it was all right.

As the light dimmed the warrior that was another combination of Goku and Vegeta.

Gogeta - I am Gogeta the combination warrior of Goku and Vegeta. I have 30 minutes until this fusion runs out.

Everyone again ran outside since I forgot the light it showed as Camie looked at me and she instantly blushed as well as Mei,Nejire and Kendo for some reason I was more confused on why they were there.

Broly - Vegeta? No Kakarot?

Gogeta - Close but no we are Gogeta.

Celeron - Amazing they combined their powers by some sort of fusion.

Izuku - That's so cool!

Todoroki - They keep getting stronger we have to keep up.

Gogeta - Our power didn't just combine it also increased dramatically.

Todoroki - We really have to catch up.

Bakugo - Would you stop saying that!

Gogeta - I have the all of their abilities and I can easily defeat All Might without going to super saiyan.

Todoroki - We really really...

Bakugo - JUST SHUT UP!!

Gogeta - So everyone we have 9 days left so let's use the chamber I wished and train there so we can be so much more powerful.

Everyone - Right!

And so we did and for some reason the fusion lasted a lot longer since the time was running more weird than before.

Since it must work on the time of the real world so we stayed fused for a week and I'm gonna tell you it was kinda fun and everyone went even beyond to try to surpass Gogeta.

Bakugo - Damnit!

Bakugo and Todoroki started fighting together and is they made some tag team attacks.

I made Izuku wear weights for the training and he started increasing his percentage of One for All.

Broly was able to control his full power and kept getting stronger as for Celeron reaches the Golden Super Saiyan 4 form but he only able for a few minutes.

While Kaine reached a new level it was a dark version of Celeron Form.

But the good thing was that they were stronger and now we have 3 years to master our power.

(Timeskip since I want to end this already)

We emerged from the chamber as Vegeta and Me,Celeron and Kaine mastered Super Saiyan Blue and Izuku can use 60% of One for All and has a new quirk called Black Whip.

Bakugo and Todoroki learned how to use a combination of their power while Broly mastered his full power with energy control while Mirio increase in speed and strength. All of them also learned the Kaioken but only for emergencies.

Goku - We have 4 days of relaxation and then 2 days of training and in the end we prepare for the tournament.

Everyone - Right!

We all got out of the chamber and we are changed back to our normal age.

Camie - Goku!

Goku - Camie!

She runs to me as she shows me my son and he started to reach for me.

Goku - Hey buddy.

Camie - I was waiting for you to come out since I haven't even chose his name.

Goku - You haven't chosen a name?

Camie - I wanted you to name him.

Goku - Hmmm I don't know maybe......

I then thought of a name and I know he will be honored having me use his name for my son.

Goku - How about....Gohan.

And he started laughing as he loved the name.

Goku - Welcome to the Hero Academia Gohan.

I will protect them with my life and I won't lose.

Hey guys it took me much longer for this chapter because of School and Work but I hope you guys enjoyed and the next chapter will be either Future Eri or The Tournament.

Hey guys it's me Goku and the day for the tournament has finally come I'm excited to fight other universes! Wait is that....?!

Find out next time.

The Multiverse Tournament Begins

Go Beyond Plus Ultra!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 657 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
10K 107 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
55.9K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
47.5K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...