Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

By Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... More

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

Future Eri?

1.3K 14 3
By Shadow2190

I have been running for the past 3 years I can't escape him he is just too strong.

Hello my name is Son Eri and I am 23 years old and I have been fighting for my life for 3 years

Kota - Eri come on we have to go now.

Eri - Right.

Me and Kota and Uncle Todoroki and Bakugo, Auntie Momo and Broly are the only survivors that have been fighting the apocalypse.

The others died trying to protect the life that we fought for so long I couldn't do it without him.

I was able to transform when he died realizing that I have to be even stronger if I'm going to save my world.

Todoroki - Were you able to get what we needed?

Eri - Yes this tank has the amount of energy that we need. How are the other survivors?

Bakugo - They are alive but we're running out of food but with this we should be able to finally go back and stop this from ever happening or we could bring help to stop this guy.

We felt the floor shake as we knew he was close by.

Eri - Stay close don't go far we have to lure him away from the people.

Momo then showed up with Kazu her son. He's only 6 and he's dealing with this chaos I will protect them.

Kazu Todoroki: White Hair, Grey eyes.

Quirk: Fire Creation - He can create any weapon and it's made of fire but he has to know the molecular structure and the heat he uses is of his own body.

Kazu - Cousin Eri. Are you gonna leave again?

Eri - I have to. But don't worry I'll be back safe and sound I am the daughter of my father Son Goku.

I try my best not to cry because the memory was so bad. How he died a hero 5 years ago.

(Flashback)

Goku - Damn it. I don't think I'll make it!

Goku remembers a way he can save them but it would have cost him his life.

Goku - Eri If you're watching this I want you to know that I love you and to always get stronger and keep loving. Goodbye my marshmallow. I love you.

He used instant transmission and teleported as he used up all of his energy and blew himself up to stop the universal bomb from destroying everything.

Eri - Papa!

He was gone as she didn't sense his energy as Yamoshi and Goku Black we're gone as well. Uncle Deku and Mama died after "He" showed up also everyone from U.A and even Celeron,Kaine and Vegeta died. Mama Camie even stayed and protected everyone that was still alive as she would help us time to time.

(Flashbacks end)

Kota - Come on Eri we have to find food for the others.

Eri - Huh? Right.

We stopped as we sensed his energy as we hid and lowered our powers to the lowest as he showed up the monster who caused this destruction Fin.

Fin - I swear I sensed them. They must have lowered their power.

Eri - Leave already!

Fin - Too bad well time to destroy this city and on to the next.

He prepared a blast and we started running the other way since it was useless to stay but before he could even shoot the blast he was attacked by someone as I saw and smiled since I knew it was my baby brother Gohan.

Gohan - I won't let you destroy anymore Fin!

Fin - Hahahaha! You think you can defeat me?! You'll die Gohan!

He transformed into a Super Saiyan 4 and started fighting Fin.

Gohan - No matter how much stronger I get I can't beat him.

I saw Gohan starting to get overwhelmed and saw Fin get a few hits in.

Eri - GOHAN!

I transform into a Super Saiyan 3 and fly to fight Fin with Gohan.

Gohan - What the hell are you doing here Eri?!

Eri - Helping my Baby Brother what do you think.

We charged at him and we kept fighting and I saw Kota took it as a chance as he left and ran to the base.

(Back at the base)

Broly - Eri and Gohan are fighting Fin.

He leaves as he knew he had to help them fight.

Gohan - Eri Now!

Eri/Gohan - KA..ME..HA..ME....

Fin - Die!

He blast a mouth blast as we shoot our brother-sister Kamehameha.

Both - HAAAA!

The blast connects as the whole city is blown apart and Fin is on the ground as Gohan and Eri are victorious on the attack and Gohan goes to Fin and grabs his tail.

Fin - Now I know what you're thinking! "Should I rip off his tail?" And the answer might surpri...(rips off tail) WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Gohan throws the tail and we fly away as Fin is still on the floor screaming in pain

Gohan - Eri use Instant Transmission Now!

I grab him and I focus on Broly energy as he was close by from the base.

Broly - What the..?!

Gohan - Hurry back to the base!

We fly down and we go to the lowest level of the basement of the ugliest building in the city.

I then saw Kota as he was bandaged and he saw us as he ran to us as I hugged him and Gohan hugged everyone.

Todoroki - Thank god you are here Gohan.

Gohan - I knew I needed to be here since Kacchan called me that the Time Machine was ready.

Bakugo - I needed someone to go with Eri while we stay here and keep trying to survive.

Broly - You know the mission find Kakarot and bring him here with the others even myself.

We nod as we decided to get some rest so we can be well rested for what we will be doing.

Gohan - So...I'll get to see dad again huh?

Eri - Yeah but maybe we'll train with him so when the next threat shows up we can win.

In that moment Goku's wife Camie showed up as she saw how they were nervous but scared.

Camie - It's gonna be hard isn't?

Eri - Yeah it has been 5 years since I saw him. I really miss him.

She remembered every time she would hug and kiss her father as she had a memory of the Sports Festival.

(Flashback)

Eri - Papa!

Goku - Hey there marshmallow you're excited aren't ya? Hahahahaha.

Gohan everyone remembered the time where his mother told him how he got his name as he wanted to see his father again since he died when he was 10.

Gohan - I remember when dad gave me a ride with the flying numbus.

Camie - When you leave give him a hug for me.

Eri - You'll give him one I know that.

(Meanwhile somewhere in a dark cave)

??? - Did you catch them?

Fin - No. But they'll return and I bring them to you. Master.

???? - HAHAHAHA!

Broly - Let the brats live for now I feel it's about to get interesting. I'll see you soon Kakarot.

Hey guys I wanted to make this story since it was on my mind a lot but I will leave a vote do you want this during the 10 day wait or after the tournament please for real comment if you want this story set in the timeline. Gohan is here now so don't worry.

Hey guys it's me Gohan. We have just finished the time machine now we'll be able to see dad again and stop Fin once and for all.

Goku - Eri is that you? Who are you?

Next time on Dragon Ball Academia.

Don't miss it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.
30.8K 786 29
I DO NOT OWN THOSE SERIES SO IF YOU LIKE THE STORY YOU WOULD DEFINITELY WANNA CHECK OUT THE SERIES ------------------------------ This is my first st...
271K 5.8K 30
This is my first fanficition story so please don't judge. I tried my best it's probably horrible but I hope you enjoy it. I don't own Bnha characters...
10K 108 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...