My stepbrother's bestfriend

By heartachee_

"It's three in the morning, what do you want?" "You." More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
EPILOGUE

ELEVEN

4.1K 150 70
By heartachee_

Homecoming is officially here and I could not be more annoyed.

This makeup look was flawless in my mind, but on my face I look like I've been boxing with Mike Tyson. Mahogany tries to repair the damage I've done with an amused smile on her face.

Mahogany: Smokey eyes were never your strong suit.
Me: Oh shut up.

She chuckles as she adds some finishing touches. I grab the handheld mirror and gasp, I look a thousand times better. Those hands of hers are indeed blessed by the makeup spirits.

Mahogany: That dress looks so pretty on you.
Me: Please, you look like a whole queen.

We spend the next ten minutes going back and forth about who looks better until Kihyun starts to yell from downstairs.

"Hyungwon is here, let's go!"

Mahogany and I link arms before making our way downstairs. The sound of camera snapping makes me roll my eyes.

Mom: Everyone looks amazing!

Hyungwon stands there in a white button up shirt. The first three buttons are unsnapped giving it the messy school boy vibe that I love. His black pants compliments his slender figure, and his soft -now brown- hair gives his face a radiant glow.

Damn.

Hyungwon: You look beautiful.
Me: You look handsome.

He smiles shyly before shaking his head.

Hyungwon: I'm casual.

I glance over at my stepbrother in his loud flashy suit.

Me: Casual is better sometimes.

__

Once we enter the gym we immediately find the punch bowl, it's always spiked no matter what the occasion. The chaperones do a shitty job of monitoring us.

Kihyun: Bottoms up!

I take my drink down in one go, a sour expression paints my face as my throat begins to burn from the bitterness of the vodka.

Mahogany: Ew, I can't even taste the punch. It tastes like pure rubbing alcohol.
Me: It's cheap liquor.

"Hey!"

Jooheon pops up with Changkyun and she who shall' not be named with the tacky hair.

Jooheon: It was a last minute thing.
Mahogany: You spiked the punch with this crappy liquor?
Jooheon: Again, it was last minute. Prom will be much better!

We all shake our head at the dimple cheeked boy.

Kihyun: Don't you two love birds look good together.

Changkyun and lord Voldemort chuckles. Hyungwon grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor.

I've never heard this song a day in my life but let's party!

Hyungwon and I dance around like we're the only two in the room. He spins me and dips me as if I weigh nothing, and trust me I definitely weigh something.

His smile is so pretty it's contagious. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like forever, he places his soft lips on mine and I immediately melt into the kiss.

Once we pull away I can't help but smile.

Hyungwon: I know people usually do that at the end of the night but I couldn't help myself.
Me: Adorable.

He whines as I begin to pinch his cheeks.

__

Eventhough the liquor Jooheon got was indeed terrible the effects hits rather quickly than most liquor.

I stumble to the bathroom in an attempt to touch up my makeup. Someone creeps up from behind me, I go to scream but they cover my mouth so it's muffled. I get pulled into the nearest janitor closet. Once the door shuts I begin to fight for my life.

"Would you stop already!"

I freeze at the voice.

Me: Changkyun?
Changkyun: Duh, you nutjob.
Me: Who the hell kidnaps someone in the middle of homecoming?

He laughs before switching on the closet light. I didn't pay attention before but he looks really good. A simple short-sleeved black button up with matching pants. My eyes flicker down to his gold watch and the rings on his hands.

Me: You look nice.
Changkyun: So do you.

He places both hands on my hips and pulls me forward.

Me: Shouldn't you be with the gumdrop fairy?
Changkyun: Who?

I roll my eyes.

Me: Violet.
Changkyun: She's busy with her friends. Are you jealous?

I chuckle before shaking my head.

Me: No, I was just surprised it all. She doesn't seem like your type.
Changkyun: Hyungwon doesn't seem like your type either.

Our faces inch towards each other with every word, I smirk before tugging him closer.

Me: What's my type?

Without warning he spins me around and pushes my back so I'm bent over with my panties on display, short dress indeed. He massages my ass before slapping it twice.

Changkyun: You like someone rough, someone aggressive.

He pulls my panties down my leg, he shoves them into my mouth and my eyes widen.

Changkyun: You want someone who can dominate you.

His fingers goes up and down my slit at an annoyingly slow pace. He delivers another smack to my ass and I moan.

Changkyun: He can't do that for you.

He slips two fingers inside me as he continues his speech, the rhythm is making me want to lose my mind.

Changkyun: You're so wet and horny, you want to push me against this wall and fuck me don't you?

I nod my head.

Changkyun: But you won't do that, and do you know why?

His fingers begin to move faster, my moans become louder as his thumb presses down on my clit.

Changkyun: You won't do that because you know I'm in charge.

He pulls away before I can cum, I'm going to cry. I hear his belt buckle and my tears practically shoot back into my eyes.

He drags himself up and down my juices before finally thrusting inside me. He lets out a raspy groan as I begin to move into him.

He pulls me up by my hair and begins to pound into me, thankfully these panties are sound proofing my screams because the whole school would hear me by now.

Changkyun: He will never fuck you like this.

I feel my orgasm approaching, I can tell by the way he's slowing down he's almost there too.

We cum at the same thing and I practically melt to the ground. Changkyun holds me up and places a soft kiss to my cheek.

___

y'all ever just miss one of your kpop boys eventhough you've never met him a day in your life? lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
4.2K 241 28
"take me with you"hyungwon said "its dangerous.." "i dont care,whatever it takes as long as I'm with you, Im changkyun"
41.7K 2.1K 33
"Being loved by seven was the best choice I ever made."
13.2K 438 31
"if only I realized this feeling that I'm having earlier, I won't let you go." -Chae Hyungwon