Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

By Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... More

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
Future Eri?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

The Tournament?

1.2K 15 3
By Shadow2190

It has been great the past few days we stopped many drug lords and I was trying to be able to hold onto Super Saiyan God while not losing any stamina.

Goku - Man holding this form is a struggle.

Shoto - I see your still training.

Goku - Hey Shoto what's up?

Shoto - Just on my way to the store to buy meat buns.

Goku - Mind If I come along?

Shoto - Not at all.

We went to the store and bought the food and I sensed how someone with god energy was getting closer but he wasn't on earth.

Shoto - What's wrong?

Goku - Nothing it's just I felt a strong energy but it's not on earth.

We left and we went back to the dorms and I saw Camie and someone else from Class B training as she was doing push-ups so I surprised her by doing push-ups next to her.

Goku - 1,2,3,4....

Camie - Hey babe what are you doing here?

Goku - I just saw your cute face and I decided to see what you were doing.

Camie - I'm just here with Kendo training.

Goku - Oh hey Kendo how are you?

Kendo - I'm fine thanks for asking Goku. Actually I was wondering if you can help me train.

Goku - Sure let me just change real quick.

I grabbed my gi and I saw how beautiful the sky was so I stood on the balcony and admired the beautiful sky.

Camie - Goku come on! Stop looking so adorable.

Goku - Sorry hehe I got distracted.

Kendo - You really love him do you?

Camie - Yep.............you wanna share him?

Kendo - W-W-What?!

Camie - Come on it's obvious that you fallen for him and I bet he wouldn't mind both of us sharing him.

Kendo - Are you sure I-I don't wanna be a bother.

Goku - Who's a bother?

Kendo screamed and I was confused as Camie gave me a smile but one that looks like she did something.

Goku - Lets begin shall we?

She started to attack me and I can tell she was really talented as she tried to kick me and I grabbed her and threw her to the side.

Kendo - Man I can't lay a hand on you.

Goku - I'll make it a handicap if you can lend a hit on me or make me use my arms you win. Deal.

She smiled as she ran back to me and she tried to hit me and I dodged easily since her quirk made her punches slower.

Goku - You're too slow focus! Do you wanna be a hero with that weak fighting style think harder.

Kendo - That's it! Thank you Goku for giving me this lesson.

She runs to me and she tries to punch me and I dodge and she hits me as she turned her quirk on.

Goku - Ow ow man you realize much quicker than any other fighter.

Kendo - Thanks to you I'll think of new ways to be even stronger and learn how to fight with my quirk better.

She hugged me and she kissed my cheek as she ran off really red and I thought Camie would be mad.

Camie - Don't worry I'm not mad I gave her the idea of sharing you.

I fell to the floor as she said that because who knew she would be so cool with something like that.

Aizawa - Am I interrupting something?

Goku - Huh oh hey Aizawa what's up?

Aizawa - Goku there's someone who needs to see you and the other 4 problem childs.

I left and saw that Vegeta and the others were training so I called them and we left to the class as I saw a man with long white hair blue skin and some type of godly clothing as he was smiling to see us.

??? - Hello Saiyans gentlemen my name is Whis it's a pleasure to meet you.

As we all bowed and I can tell he was no bad guy but he was a divine being.

Goku Black - That is the assistant/Angel of the 7th universe God of Destruction so make sure you listen and pay really close attention to what he says all of you.

Whis - I'm here to ask you all of you would like to fight in a tournament of universes that the King of All the Omni King Zeno is holding.

Goku - Omni King Zeno?

Whis - He is the one who rules beyond everything so make sure you don't anger him but he is holding a tournament to see which universe is the strongest.

Goku - Let me talk with my friends for a moment in private.

Whis - All right then I'll be outside waiting.

He left and it was just us some sitting and some standing.

Goku - So what do you say?

Celeron/Kaine - We're in.

Broly - Same here.

Vegeta - This tournament is the perfect place to finally show my true power to the other universes.

Goku - But guys we have to remember one thing. Zeno is the strongest and if we lose who knows what could happen.

The got silent but then Vegeta spoke something that gave us hope.

Vegeta - Then we'll win and beat the other universes and make sure that this Universe is the strongest all we have to do is train and get stronger and work together to beat them all. But it won't be necessary since I'll crush them without a thought.

I smile knowing he was right I'll will win and give it my all at the tournament. We then left outside and we met with Whis and we agreed to the tournament.

Whis - Splendid! Now you have to have a team of 10 and the tournament will start in 10 days so make sure you train hard and the time we will leave is at 9:00 pm make sure you're ready to face off against the other universes.

Goku - Thank You.

He left as I turn around and give a serious face as we knew this tournament could be life or death.

Goku - So let's list the people who could be on the team.

Goku
Vegeta
Broly
Kaine
Celeron
Izuku
Bakugo
Todoroki
Mirio
Kirishima

Goku - It's settled we will tell them to join.

They nodded so I asked Aizawa if he could gather everyone even The Big Three and All Might.

(Timeskip to 30 min)

Izuku - Hey Goku what's this about.

Goku - What i'm about to say what be easy to say but we may have to fight for our universe.

Eri - What do you mean papa?

Goku - In 10 days the King of All will hold a tournament of universes and we have to have a team of 10 to fight but I feel that if we lose we might get erased so that's why I want you five on the team.

Izuku,Mirio,Shoto,Bakugo and Kirishima all looked at each other and nodded as they agreed to join the team.

All 5 - We'll join!

Goku - We have to train hard these 10 days and prove that our universe is the strongest.

Ochako - Goku why did you say we have to fight for our universe?

Goku - Because I have a feeling that if we lose we may be erased with the whole universe with it.

Everyone was shocked and scared but they put on a brave face.

All Might - Thats why they will show the results of their training by fighting and winning the tournament.

Goku - I won't let my world die because this world is under my protection and I won't lose for the sake of everyone.

Goku - Well then let's begin our training we have 10 days to get much stronger.

And so 10 days of training became 10 days of Hell before the tournament I won't let myself lose.

I transformed and I was ready to train for my tournament.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...
402 4 9
well i add one character for me a new female saiyan which her name is Mayonaka. she's from universe 3 so zeno put her in universe 7. However universe...
121K 1.9K 22
I don't own anything I use except for this story. This is a small experiment to see if people will enjoy my Izuku Yagi stories, so I hope this is an...
2.7K 122 11
(This is a rewrite of my Saiyan Servant of Gremory. I know that story is loved but I want to make it better for you guys.)