Roommate || Kim Yohan

By kryptoniteee

"When Yoon Min is desperate for that scholarship to the point she'd live in the boys dormitory, many would th... More

author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six (final)
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Epilogue - Part 3
2MEN

seven

2.6K 127 46
By kryptoniteee

Flirt

--------------------

The professor tapped on the mirror with her long ruler, the clanking sound filled the studio and caught everyone's attention. "Form a line and get weighed. I will assess everyone and tell you the ideal weight you should be at." was the first thing she said. No introduction, no nothing.

Everyone got up from their stretching positions and lined up accordingly to get on the weighing machine. The professor's pen never stopped moving as she jotted down details on her clipboard. Next up was Min. She nervously got on the scale that she was so traumatized of. Min was never good with her weight, it was never proportional nor did it fit the rhythm gymnast 'standards'.

She stood at the height of 160cm, not too tall, not too short. Min looked down at the numbers and was surprised at how low it was. "Hm, you can continue maintaining this weight. But if you want to feel lighter in your routines, maybe 2 kgs off would be perfect." the professor said as she scanned Min from head to toe.

After everyone was weighed and assessed, the professor ordered someone to get the apparatus from the storeroom at the 7th floor. Min got immediately singled out since she was the only one didn't belong to any group of friends. Well they weren't particularly leaving her out, she just didn't socialize on the first day, that's why.

Furthermore, some of them were probably roommates.

Min puts on her hoodie so that people won't see her in her leotard, it's always pretty awkward to walk around like that, feels as if you're naked.

She easily spotted the storeroom and unlocked the door to go inside, only to be greeted by a whole load of dust. "Oh god..." Min coughs, trying to swat the dust away from her face. She looks around and saw a box labelled Rhythm Gymnastics, but it was literally on the top of the tallest rack.

Looking around for something to stand on, Min betted her luck on an empty box, if she were to stand on the edges, maybe it wouldn't give way.

Very steadily, she places a foot on one edge and held the rack for support before putting her other foot on the other edge, trying to use her arm strength to lessen the weight on the box, she reaches out for the apparatus. Just as Min barely pulled the apparatus out, the box below her gave way and she fell backwards, her eyes widening when she saw the apparatus box falling down.

Min closed her eyes as she braced herself for the pain but she felt warmth instead. She was swung away when the box of apparatus fell onto the ground, resulting in the concentrated dust flying in the air.

She opened her eyes when she heard a few coughs and saw Seungwoo carrying her bridal style. "Princess?" he scrunched his face because of the dust but still barely manages to smile at her.

Still in shock and embarrassment, Min could only stare at him, not knowing what to say. He puts her down instantly and crouched to pick up the apparatus since they fell out of the box. "Oh let me!" Min insisted before squatting next to him.

Their hands momentarily touched while they were picking up the apparatus and that caused Min to flinch. I swear to God I am becoming allergic to guys ever since I moved into the male dorms. Ironically, all her friends are male.

Seungwoo stands back up and chuckles at their height difference before patting Min's hair just in case there was dust on her hair. "Let me help you." he offered again before picking up the box in ease without letting her respond.

She opened her mouth, wanting to reject him but didn't know how to since he was literally already walking away. Min was afraid of what the other girls will think of her when they see a handsome senior like Seungwoo, helping her carry her responsibilities. She was pretty sure that he has fangirls, just look at him.

As if he read her mind, he placed the box back down just outside the studio. "Not going to ruin your rep. Don't worry." Seungwoo winked at her.

Min literally gawked.

How the hell is this man still single?

Is he even single?

"Thanks...Seungwoo sunbae. I really owe you one now." his actions today erased the creep impression she had on him.

"Ah yes! I was waiting for you to say that! Take me out for coffee then!" Seungwoo beamed, his dimples sat on his cheeks as he took out a pen from his back pocket and a crumpled piece of receipt. Scribbling something on it, he passed it to Min and made a 'call me' hand gesture.

Min's cheeks immediately turned pink as she nodded hesitantly and looked around to make sure no one saw her with Seungwoo. She mouthed another thanks before carrying the box and going into the studio.

--------------------

"Yohan ah Yohan ah Yohan ah!" the girl jumped excitedly when her roommate came in, his duffle bag slung on one shoulder as he's dressed in an addidas tracksuit from head to toe. Yohan flinched, not expecting such a warm welcome.

"What what what?" he mumbled, shuffling to his bed before dropping his duffle bag.

"Seungwoo sunbae gave me his number!" Min squealed while showing him the crumpled piece of paper Seungwoo gave her this afternoon.

Yohan raised an eyebrow after looking at the paper. "Who?"

"You know, that green haired sunbae that sat with us at the bleachers on the first day."

"Ah." Yohan nodded, remembering him because he called Min 'princess'.

"Didn't you think that he was a creep or something?" her roommate reminds and Min quickly shook her head.

"He's a total gentleman. Maybe I thought that he was a creep because no one has flirted with me before. I guess that's how flirting is done." Min said, totally oblivious to Yohan. Upon hearing her statement, the boy choked on his water that he was drinking before looking at her in horror.

"no one has flirted with you before?" Yohan asked in disbelief, emphasizing on the 'no one'. He had one hand on his chest, giving a look as though he was offended.

"Why?" Min looked at him weirdly before her expression changed into a sly teasing look. "You can't believe it because I'm too pretty right? Aw thanks Yohanie—" before she could finish, Yohan threw a pillow to her face to shut her up.

"I mean...do you not remember anything from your...high school? First year of high school maybe?"

"Why specifically my first year though? High school was pretty hectic for me. I could barely remember anything more than a year ago." Min said without looking at him, busy admiring Seungwoo's kakaotalk account that she had just added.

"Oh." Yohan looks down at his feet, feeling a little sad that she doesn't remember him while he remembers that memory with her crystal clear.

Well...it was three years ago. Who am I kidding. Besides, it would've been way more awkward if she actually remembered me. Yohan side glanced at the girl who was still smiling like an idiot while staring at her phone. He had sudden second thoughts on whether she was really the girl he remembered.

He sighed and laid down on his bed.

Just then, Min's phone rang and Yohan innerly groans, thinking that it was Seungwoo and wondering how did they go so fast, are they going to date? I don't care. You don't care Kim Yohan. Yep. I totally don't care. The thoughts that ran through his mind as he shoved his face in his pillow.

"Seungyoun!!"

Yohan's eyes shot up to that familiar name. Oh shit she really is that girl I saw three years ago.

"Yohan my bestfriend wants to look at your face." Min blurted before throwing her phone at Yohan, perfectly landing next to his face. He hesitantly picked the phone up and centered his face in the camera, looking at the other guy in the video call.

True enough, it was Cho Seungyoun. Popular guy in Baekah High School. He looked handsome, like he always have, just that he lost some baby fats in his cheeks and looked more mature.

"Oh, not only does your name sound familiar, you look familiar too!" Seungyoun hollered through the phone as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Yohan gulped. "Hi...nice to meet you?" he greeted awkwardly. Seungyoun was a few years older than him, which was why he was confused on the friendship they have.

"Well, not very nice to meet you!" Seungyoun said with a serious face and the whole atmosphere became quiet. After a moment, Min burst out laughing after seeing Yohan's expression turn into a horrified one.

"Ya you're scaring him! He's not a bad person." Min tried to assure before continuing to laugh. Yohan looked back at the screen and saw Seungyoun laughing at this funny situation too.

"Hey but i'm serious! I know your face now. If anything happens to my Min, you'll be the first one dead!"

What was scarier about Seungyoun's statement was that he was smiling about it.

--------------------

[ a/n: next chapter will be a flashback chapter to give a back story to some of the things that was mentioned here! :) hope yall are enjoying the book so far! Do comment more, it gives me more inspiration and motivation and I enjoy seeing relatable witty comments hehe ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 14.1K 31
The landlord looks at the both of us, unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry but this is the last apartment here left. Why can't you just split cost and b...
182K 3.9K 27
!! this fanfiction has been discontinued, sorry !! a fanfiction where you're Stray Kids' ninth member!! (it's fem!reader) ((it's OC x reader tbh)) h...
15.9K 1K 25
⤷ yunseong chose dare during a game of truth or dare with his idiotic group of friends. ...
93.7K 5.5K 34
"I am not working with, him." In which Mingyu has to do his school project with the special kid. @vernonslotion Started:171118 Finished: 180818 #1 in...