Roommate || Kim Yohan

By kryptoniteee

"When Yoon Min is desperate for that scholarship to the point she'd live in the boys dormitory, many would th... More

author's note
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six (final)
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Epilogue - Part 3
2MEN

four

3.1K 132 69
By kryptoniteee

First Day of School

--------------------

Her alarm clock rang loudly and Min shot up from the bed in panic before rushing to off it, not wanting to wake her roommate up. Min figured out the best way to live through the semester in a male dormitory was to wake up 3 hours before everyone does. Low chances of being seen and nobody would question why she was coming from the direction of the male dormitories.

"Gotta make some friends today." she sighed. Who knows, maybe if she made some good friends, she could crash into the female dormitory and life would be so much more easier. Rubbing her eyes, Min pushed open the bathroom door but once she sees the sight in front of her, she stupidly turned around and accidentally hit her forehead on the metal bed frame.

Kim Yohan was awake, in the bathroom, almost naked if it weren't for his boxers.

Yoon Min can never unsee this.

Min, still having her hand on her forehead to ease the pain, refused to budge as she kept her eyes closed. Yohan put his clothes back on in the speed of lightning before stepping out of the bathroom, not really knowing how to deal with a situation like this. Was he supposed to feel violated? Shy? Embarrassed?

Yohan took Min's hand away from her forehead and the two of them literally paused as they stared at each other. A smirk slowly crept up onto Min's face while the opposite happened to the latter since he totally forgot about his own 'No Skin Contact' rule in that flabbergasted moment. "I'm craving for some chicken cutlet. By the way." Min teased him, emphasizing on each word slowly before shutting the bathroom door.

In the bathroom, Min's head started to heat up quickly, remembering what she saw. That perfectly sculpted body. Of course Yohan would have abs. He's a Taekwondo athlete after all. "Oh man, wew." she murmured while fanning herself, wondering why the heck was she feeling so hot all of a sudden.

--------------------

It was the first day of the semester, which meant that every department had to be gathered in one place, play some ice breakers this and that. Normal first day orientation things. After that, the classes would be formed and boring stuff comes right after blah blah. In general, just normal school things, even though this was a specialized sports university.

Everyone was dressed the same, in SSU's vanity jacket and track pants, so no one could tell who was from which department, but they always tried to guess based on looks. Looking at the bustling crowd of students, Min could only sigh. She swore that all this sighing was going to age her at the speed of x2. "To a new school life." she cheered to herself before going into what seems like an ant crowd.

Everyone was just going everywhere.

"Hey are you from the ice skating department?" a person that walked past Min asked her, leaving her in shock but she figured that everyone was just going to start asking her so she shrugged.

"Ice skating department?"

"Are you from the ice skating department?"

Dahell, do I look that much of an ice skater? she furrowed her eyebrows before ignoring a couple of students. Initially, Min felt bad for ignoring them but she realized everyone was just asking for fun and they would ignore the question if it was wrong, which was so bloody weird because this isn't ice breaking at all. No pun intended.

Min finally came across a familiar face and fake scowled. "Let me guess, are you from the weightlifting department?" she purposely added some clownery in her tone, wanting to get a reaction from her roommate.

Yohan scoffed at her before flashing a mischievous smirk. "Well are you? Because you look fat." he attacked her back jokingly since they both knew it wasn't true. Min hit his arm, her lips subconsciously forming a pout. "No Skin Contact rule!" he reminded but Min pinched his jacket before actually pinching him through the jacket.

"Besides, if I broke the rule it would cancel out this morning's incident. So you would simply not owe me a meal."

"Ya it doesn't work that way. I set the rules-"

"No, Kim Yohan. I do." Min crossed her arms and playfully stuck her tongue out. Yohan wanted to poke her arm but remembered about her bandage, so he refrained, just in case it still hurt. "How's your uh...bruise?" he questioned, but his eyes darted around and refused to make eye contact with the girl.

Min looked at him before she vaguely remembered something. It felt kind of real, but unreal at the same time so she was kind of confused on whether it actually happened or not. She had this scene in her head where she saw Yohan unwrap her bandage to apply medication on her bruise while she was sleeping. It felt so hazy so she could be dreaming.

"Oh, it healed pretty fast. Usually when I get a bruise like this, it'd take literally a week for it to turn green and another week for it to totally disappear. But it's already green only after three days! Hm!" Min nodded, feeling happy but surprised. It would look ugly if a rhythm gymnast has a big ugly bruise on her arm. It wouldn't be good as a first impression to her classmates.

"Did you medicate my bruise by any chance? I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or it was real-"

"You're definitely dreaming. I wouldn't do that." Yohan squinted his eyes at me, showing that he didn't care.

"Whatever. I've seen enough of you for today. Go away." Min rolled her eyes as she pushed him away.

"Right back at you."

The bickering couple were seated back together on the bleachers after going an intense round of meaningless interaction with unfamiliar people. "You again." Min groaned, wanting to annoy the latter.

"Hey you sat beside me." Yohan argued back before shifting a seat away from Min. In a short span of 3 days, Min could conclude that Yohan was indeed a tsundere. Or he was just pure petty and loved to bicker with people. He would often say no to everything, but do it in the end. Like on a Saturday night, Yohan insisted Min to get her own dinner but because she was lazy to put on her disguise, she decided to just skip a meal.

Yohan came back with takeaways, including her portion of it.

Min would always find it so annoying but deep down she was grateful that her roommate was a naturally funny person even though he may not know it, and not some pervert.

God, she wouldn't know what to do if her roommate was a wolf.

"Princess! Hi!" the two looked over to see Seungwoo in his football jersey, indicating he was a senior. Min quickly looked back at Yohan, her gaze sending him signals of SOS.

No one had flirted so openly with her before in her lifetime, which was why she was so creeped out. "I'm sorry. Would you tell me your name? Cause you looked really uncomfortable when I called you princess." He says; as though he could read her mind, before sitting a seat away from Min.

"It's Min." she said awkwardly and Seungwoo nodded his head in response, the vibe he was giving out was different from his flirtatious self a few days ago.

"Nice to meet you Min. What about yours?" Seungwoo hollered as he leaned more to his side to make eye contact with Yohan. Min eased a little when Seungwoo was giving divided attention. That means he wasn't solely there for her.

"My name is Yohan." he introduced himself, not forgetting to bow a little since Seungwoo was a senior.

A male could be seen jogging towards Seungwoo, before crouching down without sitting. His eyes clearly staring at Min, almost as if he was studying her. "Hey nice chic-" before he could finish, Seungwoo elbowed him to shut him up. His expression turning cold in an instant.

Seungwoo pushed the guy back to the direction of the football field and waved at the two before leaving.

Min looked back at Yohan and noticed his unsatisfied expression. He simply shook his head and clicked his tongue. "Sometimes I don't understand the male species. Even though I'm a guy myself." Yohan pondered, looking into the ant crowd.

"Men are such animals." he added.

--------------------

[a/n: this is how Min looks like]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
15.9K 1K 25
⤷ yunseong chose dare during a game of truth or dare with his idiotic group of friends. ...
37.3K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
19.3K 785 11
where SOONHOON are not hiding their relationship but no one takes them seriously 😉 It's a short soonhoon fluffy fanfic with smut. please read at you...