angela

By folkstyles

angela๏ผ " you walk like a miracle bathing in sunlight ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six

thirty four

1.3K 39 1
By folkstyles

the day before david's birthday was a little busy. after work, i went to jason and todd's place to help natalie organize the party. she hired a few people to do the heavy work but i decided to go more as a support team with cas. "someone will probably end in the pool." i told nat as i sat down on top of the kitchen counter, swinging my legs back and forth.

"it will be you if you don't get out of there and help me with the wheel." she shot me a glare. i giggled, getting of the counter to go help her. after everything was ready, we went to cas's place to get ready together, since natalie didn't know if david was home or not. 

i was putting my make up on, sat down on the ground in front of the mirror when natalie sat by my side while cas went to the bathroom to grab something. "i know it will probably sound weird, but... are you really a virgin?" i almost dropped my mascara with her question.

i looked at her. "david tells you everything, huh?" she shrugged. "i'm not, i was just messing with him." 

she seemed to be relived. "i was shocked when he told me, because you don't seem the virgin type to me, i mean, you gave me some good tips." i laughed at her words.

cas returned to the room. "who is a virgin?" she asked stopping behind us to fix her outfit. 

"david thinks that angie is a virgin." nat told her while getting up to change her outfit. 

"wait, what?" and i explained to them the whole story about why i told him that as i put on my clothes. i had no idea on what to wear for the party, so i chose to put on a black dress and a golden jacket that i bought with carly this weekend. my make up had a few touches of glitter on it so it was good enough for me. when we were all ready, we headed back to the house to wait for everyone to get there.

david arrived an hour later with jason. "did you fly my mom out?" he asked as he passed the golden curtain that led to the living room. when he opened his eyes, the guys popped the confetti at him while we all screamed 'surprise'.

the face that david made was priceless when we started to yell his name a couple of times. a big smile glued to his lips as he received several hugs. i decided to wait for everyone to congratulate him. natalie dressed him with a golden jacket so he could wear something that resembled the party theme. david was dragged outside by zane so he could show him the entire party.

natalie did a really great job with the decoration. the whole house looked perfect and i guessed it looked like the way she wanted to, basing on what she told me earlier. she cared about david so much, seeing all the effort she put on this just to make a nice surprise for him. they are a couple of friends that some would envy.

noticing that david was busy and i didn't want to ruin his conversation with jack, his friend that was also a photographer, i went inside, making my way towards the kitchen. a few people were there, grabbing something to eat, so i joined them. "already eating?" todd asked as he grabbed some food for himself by my side. 

"i didn't eat all day." i told him while taking a bite of my food.

he nodded. "so... are you finally giving david the big present?" i almost chocked with the food with his question. 

todd wasn't surprised by my reaction as he leaned against the counter behind him. "what do you mean?" i frowned.

"you guys haven't kissed yet, are you planning on doing that soon? today is the perfect day, come on." i held back my laugh, shaking my head.

"i think that that's none of your business, toddy." i joked.

he raised his brows. "well, have you?" 

i only shrugged. "do i have to repeat myself?"

"it looks like you two did more than that." he smirked, making me roll my eyes.

"we didn't have sex." i shook my head.

"oh." he bit his bottom lip. "so you guys kissed?" i stayed in silence, chewing my food while looking at him. "i'll take your silence as a yes." 

"i didn't confirm anything, todd." i hit his arm playfully. 

laughing, he shook his head. "you didn't deny it either." 

taking a few steps backs, i nodded. "true... but that's all i'm gonna say to you." i finished before turning on my heels to leave the kitchen, hearing todd exclaim a playful 'come on!'.

the party went smoothly. some weird things here and there, like a male stripper for david, a giant snake on top of carly and erin, david throwing darts on scott's hand, and a few other things. me and david took some photos together since it had some kinda of photo booth there, and my heart fluttered with how cute they were. 

later, when it was almost over, david decided to leave just to film a bit for his new vlog. he made me go with him, putting me in the front seat so he could tell the story about the girl who wanted him to shoot her. we got to her place and david ended up shooting jason instead of the girl, telling her that he didn't shoot girls. 

then, me, david and natalie went to his place so we could finish our night. "are you coming?" david asked me before heading to his room.

"just a sec." i smiled, turning around to talk to natalie. "hey, can i ask you something?" 

she shifted her gaze from the fridge to me. "sure." 

i cleared my throat. "so... i kinda wanted to give david his present..."

nat immediately cut me off, smirking. "you mean your sexual gift." 

i widened my eyes. "natalie!" she laughed. 

"oh come on, i wasn't born last night! i know that look, angie." she took a sip from her water. "what do you wanna ask?"

i hummed. "let's say his present is really sex, will it be weird if we did it here? i mean, hypothetically of course." i let out a nervous laugh.

she put her hand on my shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "do you want me to leave for a couple hours?" 

i nodded. "yes, i just want some kind of... alone time with him." she raised her eyebrows. "not just for that, you know."

"i'll go back to jason's place, the party is probably still happening." she started to walk towards the front door, grabbing her stuff while doing so. "please, wear a condom, i'm not ready to be an aunt." and she left without saying more.

i chuckled, shaking my head before turning on my heels to go to david's room. the door wasn't totally closed, so i opened it, finding david laid down on his lovesac looking at his phone. "what took you so long?" he questioned without taking his eyes off his phone.

"i was just talking to natalie." i shrugged, stepping closer to him. "so..." i trailed off, raising my hand so he could grab it. "can i give you your present?" 

he locked his phone, gripping my hand to stand up. "what is it?" david smiled.

"mmm, close your eyes for a bit." i whispered, watching him as he did so. i turned around, grabbed the bag that i hid inside his closet. i took the canvas out of it, putting it on his hands. "you can open your eyes now."

david did, his eyes analysing the painting laying on his palms. "wow... you painted this?" he looked at me for a second, before returning his eyes to it.

"yeah, took a picture a few days ago and painted it." i explained while going to stand by his side to look at it. it was a painting of a beach. not just any beach, but the one we used to go every time, the one we held hands for the first time, the one we had our first date, and the one that made me realize how head over heals i was for him. "do you like it?" i asked hesitantly. "i know it's not something huge, like a cartier ring, or even a stripper and a birthday party," we both chuckled. "but i made it with so much passion and i hope you can see it too." david stayed quiet, only looking at it. "oh my god, you hated it." i stated after a few seconds. "i knew it! i suck at..." and he cut me off, pressing his lips against mine, surprising me.

"i loved it, are you stupid? this fucking amazing." david said when he pulled away. "i wanna hang in my living room."

i laughed. "don't, it'll ruin the aesthetic of the house."

he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "thank you so much, really, this made my night."

i only grinned, traveling my hands up on his chest, stopping at his neck to push him down for a kiss, making him drop the painting on the lovesac behind him.

it was slow and passionate, david's hands gripping my hips so he could deepen it. i took a few steps back, leading him with me, and then, i laid him down gently, pulling away for a short period to do so. i straddled his waist, capturing his lips with mine one more time. "wait, wait." he pulled away again, worry in his eyes. "aren't you a virgin?" 

david's question almost made me laugh, but i didn't respond him, choosing to reach down for one of his hands and place it over my thigh, helping him move up higher in my dress. he grinned, making me leave him to move it farther up on his own until his warm palm was at my hip. he shifted himself on top of the bed to get more comfortable, wrapping his arms around my smaller body before turning to get on top of me. 

he kissed my jawline and then went to my neck, making me almost let out a whimper with how good it felt to have his lips pressed against my skin. before he kissed me one more time, he looked at me for a quick second to savor the moment and to take my dress off. "fuck." david breathed out, earning a low chuckle from me. 

i loved the way his hands felt on my body. the way he looked at me every time before he did something, just to make sure that i was okay with it. the way he kissed me so passionately when he entered, gripping my waist tightly with one hand while the other was intertwined with mine. the way he whispered sweet nothings into my ear the whole time, telling me how good it felt or how lucky he was to have me. and the way he came, groaning against the skin of my neck before laying on top of me, exhausted. 

the only word that could describe this whole situation was amazing. it wasn't sloppy or rough, i really felt like this meant a lot more than just sex to both of us. feeling how tight he held me and how overwhelmed he felt when whispering all of those things to me, said it all. right now, we are laying down, him wearing a shirt and underwear, and me basically the same, wearing nothing but one of his shirts and panties. 

david had one arm wrapped around my waist as i laid basically on top of him, drawing imaginary circles on his exposed collarbone. "shit," he mumbled and i looked up at him. "i forgot about natalie, she will tease the fuck out of us." 

i grinned, leaning in to peck his lips. "don't worry, she's not here." 

"so you kicked her out just so we could have sex, huh?" he squeezed my hip, making me laugh.

i sat up, straddling his hips and resting on his stomach. "no! i just wanted some time alone with you." my hands wandered on his exposed chest. "we barely have time together now." i pouted.

his hands slid to my exposed thighs, rubbing my skin with his thumbs. "you're so cute." he squeezed my skin there. "are you up for round two?"

i giggled. "no fucking way, i'm too tired." 

he pouted before sliding his hands inside the shirt to grab my hips and push me down to press my body against his. "thank you for tonight... and for the painting" david mumbled, wrapping his arms around my body.

"you don't have to thank me, bub." i kissed his nose, adjusting my legs to lay down properly.

he smiled. "i really shouldn't, you made me believe that you were a virgin for a week."

i laughed loudly at his response. "you're dumb, like, really dumb, because i literally give sex tips to all my friends, how could i do that if didn't have experience, huh?"

david shrugged with difficulty. "i didn't think about that."

i shook my head, smiling while whispering: "dumbass." he pecked my lips once more. 

"shut up." then, he closed his eyes, pretending that he was trying to get some sleep. 

"happy birthday, by the way." i said before laying my head on his chest.

___

angelamartis posted on her story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.1K 23
A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad at the perfect time. !Wrote this awhile...
91.1K 1.6K 29
"what was the question? why'd you point at me?" "don't worry about it davey boy. it wasn't a big deal." "if it wasn't a big deal then why can't you t...
252K 4K 65
.โ€ขโ€ข**๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€ ๐•˜๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–...
89K 1.6K 31
All Ellie wanted was to see a movie, but somehow, she managed to run into the first person that made her feel safe. || Highest Rankings: #1 in Youtu...