Fangs and Claws

By GabrielaR

18 year old Avril is a half vampire-half human girl that in an atempt to meet the only human family she have;... More

Chpt 1. Welcome to the family
Chpt 2. Meeting the Alpha
Chpt 3. kidnapped by my mate
Chpt 4. Intruder
I know I took to long
Chpt 5. La Italiana
Chpt 6. Fugitive Vampire
I apologize
Chpt 7. Daniel
Chpt 9. Father vs. Son
Chpt 10. You're a vampire
Chpt 11. Explanations
Chpt 12. Pack meeting
Chpt 13. Daddy
Chpt 14. Heart attack
Chpt 15. They're coming
Chpt 16. Marked
Chpt 17. Family dinner
Chpt 18. Party crashers
Chpt 19. Vampire attack
Chpt 20. The Bennett's
Chpt 21. Rejected?
Chpt 22. Amy
Chapt 23. Curse, love and tears
Chapt. 24 Plans before the battle
Chpt 25. Nervous
Chpt 26. Mating
Chpt 27. Under her spell
Chpt 28. True enemy
Chpt 29. Deadly encounter
Chpt 30. Recovery
Chpt 31. Goodbye

Chpt 8. Cheater

51.4K 1K 34
By GabrielaR

Hey, I been thinking about a real cast for my characters!!!

Avril is played by Avril Lavigne, obviously.

I've been thinking of Kellan Lutz as Caleb, and of the gorgeous Chris Hemsworth as Avril's dad

Selena Gomez will be Caleb's sister

What do you think?? I still don't know about the rest but I'm thinking of Shane West as Daniel...

Comment/Vote/Fan

Avril's POV

"So did you call my dad?" I asked Daniel

He brought me to the hotel he was staying while he was in his business travel.

At first I had my doubts and remembered how many other vampires tried to make a fool of me to get me by myself, but I was sure that if he wanted to do something he would have already.

By this time we were already in his room, he was looking for some of his clothes for me to sleep into.

"No yet, but I will" he turned to look at me "We were supposed to meet in this town in two weeks"

"He was coming here?" I was curious

"Yeah, we always have our meetings in different places" he smiled as if remembered something "Last one was in L.A., the best place ever"

He pulled out a shirt and a pair of pajama pants and handed them to me.

"This should fit you well" he assured

"Thanks" I murmured awkwardly

I stood there just looking at him, waiting for him to leave but he didn't seem to notice

"Uhm.... Are you waiting for me to strip in front of you or what?" I raised an eyebrow and he blushed, yeah, blushed!!

"I'm sorry I was deep in thought" he mumbled as he walked to the little living room "You can sleep if you want, I'll sleep on the couch. If you need something just call me"

I nodded and locked the door. I wasn't sleepy so I decided to take a shower,

I took my time to enjoy it while I fought with my thoughts; I hated it! I hated mates, why couldn't I just move on and forget everything about him instead of thinking about how much I would love to have him here with me?

When I stepped out of the shower I blow dried my hair. The restroom was filled with men stuff; shaving lotion, razors, gel... condoms.

I blushed and shook my head, Why would he need them when the only one who could get pregnant by him was his mate?

Yeah, there were baby vampires, but both of their parents were vamps. They were born human and stayed human till eighteen, just then they start craving blood, and getting stronger and faster. Why would I born human and became vampirish at two? I didn't know.

When I finished I stepped out to the room and started to get dressed.

I was just finishing clasping up my bra when I heard something crashing outside. I stood still for a few seconds and then I heard footsteps coming closer. I threw myself towards the bed and reached for Daniel's shirt, I had just finished putting it on when the door flew open.

Caleb's POV

When we reached the hotel I felt as if my heart would explode. My body ached for her; I just wanted to take her back with me.

"Cameron, Elliot, and you two" I pointed to my biggest fighters "Come with me, the rest five will wait for us in here, be alert"

They nodded once and turn to the lobby. I let her scent lead me to the room; we took the elevator to the fifth floor. I walked slowly through the corridor, breathing deeply.

Her scent was like roses, roses and leather.

When I found the room and turned the knob, it was locked. I kicked the door open and stepped in. A guy wearing just boxer shorts and a shirt stood frozen in the living room.

"Where is she?" I ran towards him

I stop my feet when I caught his secent; a vampire. The rest seemed to smell him as well because they tensed. I tried to restrain myself from killing him in the spot, I needed to find Avril first.

"Where is she?" I repeated

He arched his body and hissed at me, the muscles on his arms contrained and waited ready to fight.

"I wouldn't do that" I warned "We're five against one, and I have five more waiting for my orders outside"

He hissed in frustration and came closer to me. I tensed when felt Avril's scent on him, I looked at his clothes; he seemed to have just got out of bed. I felt rage burning me from inside out.

I allowed my punch to connect with his jaw in a quick movement, he fell backwards knocking a glass table over, glass shattered all over the place.

He got up baring his fangs at me, his eyes were as yellow as gold. I motioned my pack to handle it.

"Just don't kill him" I turned my back from him "No yet anyways"

I hear them knocking him down easily. Vampires were strong, but this one wasn't even trying to defend himself.

I advanced to the bedroom and opened the door. I almost wished I didn't.

There she was. My mate, sitting on a messed bed, wearing nothing but a shirt that let all her legs in a show to me...

Or to someone else...

Avril's POV

I froze.

And even when my body reacted as I saw him I felt paralyzed.

God, he was so gorgeous.

He looked down at my legs and I felt myself blush. Suddenly, his face changed, his eyes turned black and scary.

He growled and ran towards me; I jumped out of the bed searching for the bathroom. I didn't even take two steps when pulled me back

"Let me go!!!" I screamed

"Silence" He ordered as he pulled me towards him

"No! Let me go!!" I pushed him back "Daniel!! Help!!"

"I said silence!!" I growled at me

I was too shocked to move, he has never be so aggressive to me before. It scared me.

"Now put something on and let's go" his eyes were watery

He pulled me along with him and pulled back making him stop. He turned around toward me; he was shocked with my sudden strength. I was kind of shocked too, I had fought other vampires before, but never a wolf.

"I'm not going with you" I said while my heart shattered

"You're coming with me or..."

"Or what? You will kill me?" I said sarcastically

"No, but I can kill your lover boy" he threatened me

"What?" I gasped "Daniel?"

"Yes, Daniel" he spat his name "The one who own the shirt you're wearing, the one you were running away with, and the one you were cheating on me with"

I opened my mouth but I couldn't speak. Cheating on him? We weren't even together, and I wasn't with Daniel either.

I looked down at my clothes and blushed; the shirt just covered half of my tights.

"You're wrong" I started

"Oh come on!!" he protested "I came here wondering if you were hurt, if some vampire had taken you, what an idiot!. I just came here to find a half-naked vampire in the living room, and my mate; the girl I love wearing just a shirt over her underwear, or maybe over her, are even wearing you're underwear? Or you didn't have time to get dressed when he left the bedroom....?"

I was too mad to realize what was happening, with a swift motion I raised my hand and slapped my palm across his cheek.

"I won't let you treat me like this this!" I tried to sound intimidating but I just whimpered as I fought back tears "I am not a whore and you have no right to humiliate me"

He just stared at me with a pained expression; I could see his eyes watering.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that" he seemed remorsed "But what else can I assume? Do you have idea of how much it hurts me to even think that you don't feel a thing for me? That you rather be with somebody else than with me? Jesus! He's a vampire, he could have killed you!!"

"But he didn't" I protested "He's my friend"

This just seemed to anger him more. I did understand why he was so angry, I would have feel the same if I had find him with a half-naked girl on the bed.

"Friend?" He mocked "He didn't seemed a 'friend' to me"

"That's because you jump to conclusions" I mocked back "I didn't do anything wrong"

He was about to say something else when

"Alpha, everything is ready to go" my cousin; Elliot informed

"Great, did you kill him?" Caleb smirked

"Kill who?" I interrupted

"No "Elliot shook his head "He was taken back to our territory, as a prisoner"

"Good job" Caleb smiled "Now, leave"

"Were you talking about Daniel?" I asked as Elliot left the room "What are you going to do to him? He has nothing to do with my scape, he was helping me..."

"Were going back to the house" he ignored me, his expression was one in pain and regret "If you want him to live you will come with me without struggling"

"What if I don't?" I hesitate even I already knew the answer

"I'm going to take you anyways" He threatened me "And you won't know what your... friend's fate was"

I stared blankly at him. I knew that now I was strong and fast enough to run away from him, to go home. But at what price? Daniel's life?

I knew I had no more options, and just then realize how messed up my life had become. I tried to wish that I had never scaped from my home in the first place but I couldn't bring myself to regret, no when I had meet Caleb with that decision.

I sighed deeply and reached for Daniel's pajama pants which were lying on the ground. I was about to put them on when I hear a low groan, I looked to see Caleb staring at me with lust-full eyes; I blushed like an idiot and looked down.

Note for myself: Never, ever bent down to pick something when you're wearing just an oversized shirt.

I put the pants on quickly while Caleb's eyes followed every move

"I'm ready" I tried to bring his attention to my face

He offered me his hand but I refused to take it.

"Lead the way" I demanded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 128K 33
I sighed, walking towards him. "Look, big man. I know who you are and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do." I said before leaning in and kissin...
200K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
29.5K 1.5K 50
*Vampires* II *Romance* II *Action* Elli Nilsson is twenty years old when she is abducted as hostage by a horde of blood-suckers called the Vampists...
5.9K 245 13
One vampire. Four wolf shifters. A fate we can't escape. ***Complete!*** I'm a heartless, blood-sucking bitch, and proud of it. Always alone, kicking...