Crazy In Love

By RhysiaQ

Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika! More

Chapter 1:The Meet
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapger 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.
Chapter 9: You can't heal what you never reveal pt 2.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Bday
Chapter 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chpater 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 7

6K 259 154
By RhysiaQ

Onika's Pov.
I was sitting down in the doctors office with Shia next to me waiting on the doctor to come in.

(Shia☝🏽☝🏽😻)
To kill time, I pulled out my phone texting Bey.

Me: I got the plan B, Wya?

BeyB💙👀:  Rehearsals. You can pass by now if you're not busy.

Me: Nah, I'm busy rn ma, I'll just drop them off tonight? 😏

BeyB💙👀: Lol ok Onika, Where are you?

Me: In the studio.

I lied to Beyoncé about my whereabouts because I know if I told her I was currently at the doctor's she will be asking more questions that I didn't want to answer yet.

"Who you texting?" Shia asked peeping over my phone, I rolled my eyes placing my phone back into my pocket and mean mugged her.

She flicked me off.

The door opened revealing the doctor that Shia has been going to recently.

He came and sat in front of us with some sort of papers.

"Ok so You're still currently in your first trimester! You're 12 weeks today, congratulations" He said with a smile. His eyes landed on me. "Why haven't I seen you here before?" His nosey ass asked, I raised an eyebrow mean mugging the fuck out of him " I don't know nigga I'm here now though" I said, I felt Shia hit my arm warning me to stop, I was about to hit her back until I remembered she might be carrying my unborn child.

"Anyways" He said as he clear his throat. " The next time you come, Hopefully we can set up an ultrasound" He said looking through the papers that he had.

Shia nodded her head.

"Also you will probably start gaining weight soon, so don't be surprised" He said chuckling

I saw Shia chuckled with him "It won't be a problem, she doesn't even touch me now. Much less when I'll be bloated" She said eying me. I wanted to smack the fuck out of her for airing out our business to this man that I barely knew.

I threw my head back groaning.

........................
"You really got her pregnant?" Wayne asked, We was currently at the studio smoking some good ass weed, I nodded my head yes at his question.

"Damn what are you gonna do?" He asked giving me the blunt. I inhaled the smoke carrying it up to my brain.

"I'm gonna be the best mother I can to my child, I'm not no dead beat Wayne" I said honestly

"I know man Nic but you're young still" He said.

"Well clearly I'm grown enough to have sex so I should be grown enough to take care of the consequences" I said

"But with Shia? No offense but that girl is crazy" I agreed with what he said but I wasn't gonna hate my unborn child because of his mother, I refuse to let her get to me.

"What about Beyoncé though?" He smirked, I gave him a dumb look "What about her?" I asked

"Don't play dumb, I saw y'all kissing in the hospital" He said, " I know you smashing that"

"Nah man it ain't nothing like that" I said passing him back the roach

"Whatever you say Nic" He said finishing off the blunt.

I shook my head getting up off the coach. "Ay man I'm about to head out" I said, he stood dapping me up.
I exited the studio and went into my Range Rover that I just bought.

I drove back to my neighborhood blasting  'Mo' money Mo' problems through my speaker.

I parked my car in my driveway and got out.

"Ay nic, wassup?" I turned around seeing it was brandy, I licked my lips.

"Shit you tell me ma" I said moving closer to her.

"I see you haven't moved out the neighborhood" she said.

"Why would I?" I asked curiously.

"Nicki you got money now, I'm not stupid, you probably rich rich by now"  she said with her hands on her hips.

Honestly I do plan on moving into a bigger home. I might be having a son or daughter in the next few months, I would like to have more space.

"Nah ma, same number, same hood" I said quoting one of biggie's lyrics.

She smiled " You don't forget where you came from huh?" She said

"Never dat" I replied, I saw her close the gap between us and placed her hand on my crotch. "How about you take me inside" she said massaging me through the my Jeans.
....................
Beyoncé's Pov
"How Good was she" Kelly asked over the phone, I smirked "Girl she put it down so good" I said licking my lips reminiscing about last night. "So her dick big" Kelly asked, I chuckled "Big? That shit is huge! My baby's definitely packing!" I said, I don't care if I was being extra, I was telling the truth.

"So you finally lost your virginity huh? How does it feel to be grown?" She asked.

"Girl I been grown" I said flipping my hair like she could've see me.

" I always thought you would've wait till marriage, Michelle will be so disappointed in you" I burst out laughing, I can already hear Michelle voice right now.

I saw Leonardo enter the door without knocking, I rolled my eyes at his rudeness.

"Look Kelly, I'll call you back later okay?" I said trying to get off the phone with her.

"Okay Bey I love you be safe" she said

"Love you too, Bye" I said hanging up the phone, I turned my attention to Leonardo, "What do you want?" I asked

"Beyoncé we need to be working on your album" He said sitting down. I nodded focusing all my attention to what he was  saying, I can't wait to bring out my first solo album. It would be a slap in Matthew's face seeing I made it without him. I couldn't wait to prove him wrong.

15 minutes later.....

"Okay the driver is outside waiting on you, I'll get in contact with you soon okay?" I nodded my head giving him a smile before leaving the building.

I walked towards the car with my security avoiding the flashing lights and the questions that was being thrown at me.

"Are you and Sean Paul a thing?"

"Beyoncé! Over here! Are you dating Sean Paul?

"Will he be featured on your album that is coming up?"

I rolled my eyes at all these Sean Paul questions, The driver opened the door so I can enter, "Thank you" I mumbled getting inside the car rolling up the tinted window.
...................

Onika's Pov.

I looked into the mirror seeing the wounds that I had  over my body, I placed my hand over the the mark  on my shoulder, I winced closing my eyes , It didn't hurt physically but it definitely hurt mentally, I could've died that night.

And this time I had someone to live for, My unborn. I got to be more careful.

I felt arms wrapped around my torso and a kissed on my shoulder, I looked in the mirror seeing Bey was behind me. I saw her watching in the mirror, I turned around catching her lips with mine, I slowly backed her up against the bathroom wall pressing her hands to the top of her head, I felt myself getting hard, I rotated my hips into her core, She let out a sexy moan in my mouth which turned me all the way on, I lifted her up by the waist holding her still on the wall, I quickly took off her panty feeling her moist pussy, I groaned sticking two fingers in and out "Fuck" I said kissing her neck, "Uhhh" she moaned closing her eyes in delight, I took out my fingers and started rubbing her clit in a fast motion making her a moaning mess.

"Fuck me" She said, I stopped my movement and pulled down my joggers and brief revealing my hard cock, I didn't wanna use a condom she felt to good, She was the only female I have ever hit raw in my life. I saw licking her lips at my cock, I smirked and placed my dick into her making her gasp. I fastened my thrust sliding in and out of her, I groaned into her ear, she felt so fucking good. "Harder daddy" She moaned, I did just that, I pounded into her pretty pink pussy feeling her walls clenched around my dick, I held her by her neck as I thrusted into her roughly feeling her tightness around my cock made me wanna cum right now but I held it in, I wanted her to cum before me.

I bit my lips as I took her right breast nipple into my mouth "Ahhh fuck daddyyyyy" She screamed.  I continued sucking her while pounding into her. " I'm close! Fuck!" She moaned, I felt her walls tighten around my cock " I'm gonna cum" She said before her wet juices came all my dick, I fastened my pace feeling my cock start to swell, "You got the best pussy ever" I said feeling myself ready to burst, "Shit I wanna marry you" I said as I came in her pussy, I watched as my cum gush out of her.

I slid out my cock feeling weak, I lifted her down from the wall to stand up.

"You wanna marry me huh?" Beyoncé giggles as she headed into the shower.

"Shit" I chuckled, When a girl has good pussy I be talking reckless.

"You coming?" She asked from the shower. I took that as a next fuck session, I quickly followed her into the shower.

.................
Beyoncé didn't take the plan B👀
Do y'all think the child's is Onika's? 👀
Comment and like guys 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.7K 22
All about S.E.X
78.4K 5.3K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncé's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.
65.7K 2.5K 27
Based on a song 🎉
31.7K 1.1K 12
read & enjoy (g!p)