Crazy In Love

By RhysiaQ

Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika! More

Chapter 1:The Meet
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.
Chapter 9: You can't heal what you never reveal pt 2.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Bday
Chapter 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chpater 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapger 5

5.6K 272 129
By RhysiaQ

Onika's Pov

"All this over some coke!" Ty shouted at me. I don't care what this nigga said. He fucking stole from me.

"Nigga fucking pass the shit back" I said taking my gun that was pointing at his head off safety.

"Nic ion got shit bro, deadass" He said shaking in fear.

I observed him closely and I can tell he didn't have it, I shook my head and gun butt him making him fall to the ground.

"Then who the fuck stole from me!" I shouted.

"How about you check your brother nic" He said holding his head.
..........................
My brother died 5 years ago and I still haven't cried, My best friend died a week ago and I still haven't shed one tear. Is this normal?

I let out a breath walking through the streets of Queens with my black hoodie on reminiscing about the past that I badly wish I can forget.

"Is this karma? Lord are you finally punishing me for my sins that I have made" I asked looking up in the sky.

"How about I let you meet him" I heard a voice behind of me said, I quickly turned around with my gun in my hand ready to shoot until I saw who it was. I froze.

"What? You don't remember me? It's been that long?" He asked holding his gun up aiming at me.

I raised back down my gun, I couldn't shoot him "Rio" I said in disbelief.

5 years ago.......

"Nicki come on! He's dead! There's nothing you can do about it" Rio said pulling me away from my brother's lifeless body.

"Shit the cops! Run" He said. I ran with him not looking back, We met a dead end

"Fuck what we gon do?" I panicked seeing there was no way out.

"Look, on top there" he pointed.

"Hell nah nigga I'm not no damn Jackie Chan how the fuck my fat ass gon get up there" I said

"You might have a dick but you still got some females traits" he said. I nearly knocked him out until I heard "FREEZE!"
............

"You left me there to rot!" Rio shouted.

"No I didn't, We both climbed the wall, you slipped,  I held out my hand for you but you didn't take it in time, How is that my fault?" I said getting offensive that he thought I would leave one of my friends behind.

"You could've come back Nicki!" He said with tears in his eyes, squeezing the gun tighter.

"I did, They already had you" I sighed remembering that night vividly.

"I spent 5 years in that hell hole, Not once did you or Ty came to visit!" I stiffened hearing Ty's name.

I guess he caught on and lower his gun asking me the whereabouts of Ty.

"He's dead man" I said still not believing it.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"He's dead, I don't know who shot him and honestly I haven't tried to look" I said.

"Why the fuck not!" He said lifting back up the gun.

"I thought he set me up! He got killed the same night I got shot with 7 bullets! I didn't know what to trust!" I said honestly.

"You really believed he would do some shit like that? Nicki he loved you like his sister" He said. I started getting a bit emotional hearing that, I turned my back on the gun that was aiming at me, If he shoot I probably deserved it, I continued walking and still haven't heard any gunshots, I turned around seeing Rio on the ground crying.

"I'm sorry Ty" I heard him said hitting the ground repeatedly, I shook my head leaving him there.

...................
[Verse 1]
And man I miss the times
We would shine, you would keep on your side
You would teach me how to ride
And you would teach me how to pride
Then we get on the line and go over our lines
We were in the same position
And that's when you changed position, shit
I never changed and I miss ya, and it's strange
But I never forget ya
Though that ain't you with them bitches homie
And I know that ain't you wit that dissing on me, that's why I
Never replied and never will, just let em live phony
If ya ever died, I swear to God, I got yo kids homie
What's mine is theirs, I gotta give homie, and yea
We still a army in this bitch homie

"Alright Nic, this the shit" Wayne said in a sad tone, Ty's death really took a troll on everyone close to him.

...............
I was currently knocking on Ty's baby mother's door with gifts in each hand for his two beautiful girls.

She opened the door and I was surprised at her appearance she looked a mess.

"Uh I'm here to see Lakota and Lakia" I said, She moved aside letting me in her house that I basically grew up in.

Flash back...
"So we hitting em girls up tonight" Rio asked blowing smoke out of his nose.

"Nah man baby mama tripping, She just want some D" He said making us laugh. "I heard that!" His baby mama said from the Kitchen.

"Daddy! Daddy!" The twins shouted running into the room that we was in.

"Shit, hold your breath Rio!" He said clearing the coke off the table.

"Fuck that, I had to let it out" Rio said letting out the smoke. "Should've choked" I heard Ty grumbled, I laughed.

"Wassup girls" He asked placing them both on his lap.

"We want candy!" They said in unison, He sighed and told them no making them cry. I shook my head and took out two lollipops giving them both "Thank you TT Nicki!" They said hugging me, I smiled and hugged them back.

"You been spoiling them since they were born" he said giving me a disapproval look.

"That's my job man" I smiled.

........... flack back over.......

"TT Nicki!" The twins screamed running at me.

I placed the gifts down picking them both up, My babies getting big.

"Wassup cuties" I said ticking both their necks, They giggled and started asking questions.

"Where's daddy?" Lakota pout, I sighed and watched their mother, I  wondered if she didn't tell them, she shook her head going back into the kitchen.

"He's out babies" I said not wanting to bring bad news.

"When he's coming back?" Lakia asked.

I changed the topic when I pulled out the gifts, They quickly accepted them completely forgetting about the conversation we just had. I watched them in awe as they open the gifts, I kiss both their foreheads before heading out, Not without giving Ty's baby mother a hug, She needed it. "Whatever they're in need of make sure call me, aight?" She nodded her head.

...................

BeyB💙: Why haven't you been answering my calls Onika.
I sighed reading Beyoncé's text, I've been ignoring her all day.

I was about to call her until I heard a knock on my door, I checked the time it was 11:00pm who the fuck knocking on my door these time of hours.
I checked the Peep hole seeing it was that crazy bitch Shia, I shook my head realizing I'll soon be changing houses, I let her crazy ass in.

"You gon just be a next dead beat huh!" She screamed marching into my home.

"First of all lower your voice and second I can't be a dead beat to something that's not mine" I shrugged, she looked angry I finally glanced down at her stomach and I can definitely see a baby bump.

"What you mean not yours? Nicki this kid in me is yours okay?" She screamed throwing her purse at me, I started to her angry.

"How! I wrapped up every damn time before entering your hoe ass!" I said getting my point across, Her face softened and I already can tell she did some grimey shit.

"What did you do Shia!" I asked walking closer to her, I saw her take a step back.

"I put a hole in one of your condoms." She said looking guilty.

"You did what!" I said through gritted teeth, I saw fright take over her face, I wasn't going to hit her she's pregnant and it even might be mine.

"I'm sorry Onika" She said crying.

"I know you're 18 and I'm 26 but I know we're ready to have kids" She said .

I shook my head and left her in my house, I needed a relief, I took out my phone and called up the person I know that can relive my stress.

"I thought I'll never hear from you again" Candi said with a smirk.

"Shut up" I told her before smashing our lips together.

Beyoncé's Pov
I texted Onika 4 times in a row and still no reply, I wasn't going to stress on it, We're not together she can do whatever she wants.

I was currently at the studio with Sean Paul recording our song "baby boy". While I was writing the lyrics I couldn't help but to think about Onika, This song was made off the idea of her.

"Okay Beyoncé run your part again" Rex the producer said, I nodded doing exactly what he told me.

[Verse]
Baby boy, you stay on my mind
Fulfill my fantasies
I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams
Baby boy, not a day goes by
Without my fantasies
I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams
Aah, oh, my baby's fly, baby go
Yes, no, hurt me so good, baby go
I'm so wrapped up in your love, let me go.

I saw Sean Paul winked at me, I gave him an awkward smile. He don't stand a chance.

"Let me take you out" I heard as I was leaving the booth. I raised an eyebrow at him and gave him a look over. Nope doesn't look like Onika to me.

"I'm sorry but I can't" I said giving him a sad smile even though I didn't give a fuck.

"Got a man huh?" He asked, I nodded my head "Something like that" I said before walking off.

...........
Like and comment guys.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.5K 19
All about S.E.X
170K 7.6K 34
Beynika
43.7K 2.9K 21
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘’, π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ž π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑏, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ...