Crazy In Love

By RhysiaQ

Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika! More

Chapter 1:The Meet
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapger 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.
Chapter 9: You can't heal what you never reveal pt 2.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Bday
Chapter 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chpater 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 2

7.6K 313 258
By RhysiaQ

Onika's Pov

Growing up in Jamaica, Queens was tough, My child hood was never filled with unicorns or Barbie Dolls. Growing up being a girl with a penis made me the  number 1 target for bullying but I never got bullied I was always the bully. The whole neighborhood respected me by the age of 10, I got introduced into the game by the age of 11 that's how I met Ty he was 21 at that time. I grew up into this game, I'm 18 now and I think I finally found my way out.

I slowly got up from my bed hearing my phone ring from the night stand, I picked up my phone but instantly regretted it when the bright light came in contact with my sleepy eyes, I quickly turned down the brightness, I saw 12 missed calls from Ty and a couple missed calls from some girls I missed with.

Incoming call: Ty
I answered on the third ring
"Yo! Nic why didn't you tell me man!" His voice filled with excitement
"Man tell you what?" I asked still feeling tired
"Lose the attitude nic. Why didn't you tell me that you was on the fucking radio!"

I spaced out for a bit. Me? On the radio? Onika Tanya Maria on the radio? I quickly hung up the phone call with Ty and turn on my radio and guess what? A bitch was definitely on the radio!

"Next up: Nicki maraj itty bitty "
I grinned and couldn't believe but who the fuck was Nicki maraj? I didn't agree to that stage name. Wayne definitely getting hit the next time I see him.

I saw my phone buzzing beside me with numerous of texts.
Shia: So you don't know how to text back? U gon be a deadbeat just like your father??

Me: That kid ain't mine. Good luck tho✌🏽

Candi: Daddy you on the radio😍👀

Me: Yes mamas 😋

(1869) 66802347: congrats 🎊
I normally don't answer unknown numbers but I was curious.

Me: Don't tell me you're pregnant too👀 what you telling me congrats on? Best not be no damn kid cuz I know I wrapped up.
I waited 2 minutes for a reply from the unknown number.

(1869) 66802347: Wow. This is Beyoncé but I'm curious how can you get a girl pregnant?👀
I smirked when I found out it was Beyoncé, How did she even got my number tho? I didn't put much thought on it, I quickly pressed the video call button.

She answered on the third ring. I gasped a bit seeing her gorgeous face in the screen. I can never get over how beautiful she is. I couldn't help but wonder how gorgeous she would look with nothing on.

"Yes Onika" she asked staring at me through the camera. She fixed herself in a position so I can see a bit of her breast that was covered in her tank top. Damn

I smirked to myself "Wassup Beyoncé" I said letting her name roll off my tongue in a sexual way. She giggled which I thought was the most beautiful giggle I've ever heard. I shook my head quickly, Onika what the fuck are you thinking.

"Nothing is up, Was on my way back home and I heard your song on the radio. I was there when you recorded it so I wanted to tell you congrats, I got your number from your cousin by the way" she said answering my curiosity.

"Awww BB wanted to tell me congrats" I smiled goofily at her, I saw her laugh which I also thought was cute. Onika seriously what the fuck are you thinking.

"Don't call me that!" She school girl giggled.

"Call you what? BB?" I asked playing with her.

"Yes that" she said blushing.

"Mhm. What you doing today?" I asked.

"Was planning on spending time with my mother and sister, why? What's your plans for today?" She asked curiously.

"Shit I don't have any, maybe hang out wit my friends. Was tryna hang out with you but you busy" I said honestly.

"Maybe next time, look I got to go my family just arrived" I nodded letting her go.

I got up from my bed heading into the bathroom to handle my business. I came out looking for something to wear for the day. I pulled out my phone texting Candi if I can pull up she of course agreed.
.................
"Ahh shit! I love you Nic, faster baby" Candi shouted as I pounded my hard cock into her wet pussy.

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" I quickened my pace moving in and out of her wet box.

"Fuck!" She screamed as her wet fluids drip on my hard covered dick. I slowed down feeling my cock start to swell up  "shit" I moaned in her ear "Pussy so tight" I lied, I just needed to get off. "Fuck" I threw my head back feeling my loads shoot out in the condom.

I slid out of her and took off the used condom throwing it in the trash. "That was amazing" Candi said hugging me from behind. I got tense. I quickly unhook her arms from me and started putting on my clothes.

"What's wrong? You always fucking leave after we fuck I'm getting tired of this shit Nicki" Candi said clearly upset. I ignored her.

"Oh so you def now? And when you gon fucking buy me that bag that I told you I wanted? I know you fucking got money nic! You're about to blow up with that music shit now you feel you better than people huh" she said still shouting, I continued ignoring her.

"Fucking answer me!" She made the biggest mistake laying her hand across my cheek.

I grabbed her by the throat watching her in the eyes begging me to stop. I threw her on the bed and got on top of her pulling her hair back making her scream in pain "Don't fucking touch me again aight?" I whispered in her ear, pulling her harder.

"Sorry! I won't do it again! I'm sorry! Let go!" She cried out. I mushed her head getting off of her heading out her house.

.............
Beyoncé's Pov
"I miss you big ears!" Solange shouted running to me giving me a hug. I hug her back rocking her side to side "I miss you too" I said genuinely. I watched over at my mother seeing a smile on her face, she slowly walked over to us. I let go of Solange and gave my mother a hug "I miss you Bey but we need to talk" she said into my ears, "I miss you too" I said.

We was catching up on each other's life's, Solange started high school and my mother started her new Job, I really missed being at home with them. I saw Solange get up excusing herself to use the bathroom. I sighed knowing my mother was about to try speaking to me.

"Beyoncé" I was right. "What happened? I know you're an adult but you left the group with no warnings, nothing." I rolled my eyes, here we go.

"Mom I never wanted to be placed in a group, Yes I've met my friends that would last me a life time but that's wasn't my dream, What was I to do? Stay in a group that I knew I didn't wanted to be in? That would only bring bad energy" I said honestly.

I saw her nod and pulled me into one of her motherly hugs.

"How are the boys tho?" She asked grinning at me, I chuckled.

"There's no boys in my life right now mom" I said getting up for a glass of water, she followed me into a kitchen and I offered her a glass too.

"Bey you're 19 and you've never introduced me to a boy, not once!" She was so extra. I've never had a boyfriend, I never had the time to get one. Yes boys check for me but that doesn't mean they're worth my time. My first kiss was 6 years ago with my ex best friend Michael, We grew up together in the same neighborhood but we eventually stopped being friends when I was 17 because I wouldn't fuck him.

"I don't even have the time for it right now mom, I'm busy, that's would only hold me back" I said truthfully, I wasn't look for a relationship anytime soon.

"Bey! You're young. I understand you're hard working woman but you also need love. Find yourself a man and settle down Beyoncé" she said.

I just blocked her words out. If I don't want a man at this time I won't get one. Solange came out of the bathroom saying she was hungry, I don't know why she told me that she know damn well I don't cook. I showed her the fridge so she can help herself out, she gave me a mug and my mom just shook her head, making us all something to eat.
........................
"Beyoncé check on it better have enough sales, the label is already on us for delaying it for so long" I rolled my eyes, Looking in the mirror fixing my hair, Leonardo have been on my case for 10 minutes now. He's starting to irritate me.

"Look Leonardo I already know I have some loyal fans, it would sell. They've been dying to hear my new music, okay?" I said to him.

"Let's hope" he sighed doing something on his iPad.

My phone buzzed in my hand letting me know I had an incoming FaceTime call. I looked at it seeing it was Onika calling me. I don't know if she likes women or not but I have a feeling she's flirting with me.

I ignored it, I wasn't in the mood for anyone right now.
......................
Onika's Pov
She must be busy I said to myself putting my phone back into my pocket, I was currently at the studio with Wayne and his crew.

"Ay cuz let me holler at you to the back" I nodded getting up following him.

"Wassup man" I asked.

"Nic, you know I love you like my own, you're my little cousin and I would do anything for you, that's why I want you to rap, I know you sell drugs but that isn't a life for you, you know that and I know that and also Jelani knows that" I froze hearing Jelani's name. Motherfuckers normally don't bring it up around me. My face hardened already knowing where this conversation is going.

"Look I want you to leave this game, you're not signed with me yet but I want you to" He said handing me a contract, I watched it but didn't take it. My lawyer will have to read through it for me, I know that's my cousin but I don't trust nobody. Anybody.

"Just get out the game man, don't end up like Jelani" He finally said, I squeezed my hands tight, Praying I won't pounce on this nigga.

"Okay Wayne lets get one thing straight aight? Jelani didn't know any better, yes, but it was his drugs money that made the lights stayed on in our mamas crib! It was his drugs money that paid the rent, it was his drugs money that we ate!" I said shouting pushing him in the chest.

"We didn't see your ass trying to feed us, you barley stopped by but I don't care about none of that because it wasn't your place to, I know I've adapt to the game too but I'll be damn if I see my mama cry over some high ass bills! Aight?" I said holding him by his throat to get my words across.

"Okay! Sorry Nic, I'm sorry man" He said trying to get my hands from around his throat, I let go pushing his head back.

"Look this is for the song" He said handing me a check, "It made good sales, I want you to take this industry serious Onika, I mean it" He said.

I watched the check seeing it was 10,000 dollars I smirked I honesty could've made this in a day from selling drugs but that wasn't the point.

"Aight Wayne good looking out, I'll see you around" I said giving my cousin a hug before leaving.

I took out my phone dialing Ty's number, he picked up on the first ring "Ay man you got the stuff ready" I asked him.

He say Yes and I ended the call. I want to leave this game but it's hard leaving quick money. Jelani's death played on my mind once again.

I know my mother isn't proud of me.

.......................
Comment and like guys!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1K 12
Mental health awareness
31.6K 1.1K 12
read & enjoy (g!p)
6K 470 8
๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค. ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ. ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐ !๐ฉ.