angela

By folkstyles

angela๏ผ " you walk like a miracle bathing in sunlight ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six

thirty three

1.3K 47 6
By folkstyles

"are we seriously going to the beach? like, can't we do something different this time?" david jokingly asked, or at least i hoped he did.

i only rolled my eyes, grabbing the bottle of wine inside the backpack. "i brought wine this time." i raised the bottle.

david let out a loud laugh. "you're funny, martis." he opened his door and i copied his action, both of us hopping off the car. "this time, please don't hit the bottle and spill it everywhere." he said intertwining our fingers.

i noticed through all of these months that david really liked holding hands. not that i minded, i love how they match perfectly and how good it feels to hold his hand.

"shut up." i pushed his shoulder with mine, slightly. with his help, i put a towel on the sand so we could sit down, side by side.

he watched me as i opened the bottle of wine with the corkscrew that i also brought with me. "so, what are doing today?"

i looked at him, taking a sip. "just talking," he nodded as i continued: "i thought that we needed some time alone since we barely see each other now, and you're travelling this entire week basically, so... yeah." i took off my slippers.

with that, david put his hand on my thigh and leaned in to peck my lips. then, he licked his, smiling. "nice." and grabbed the bottle so he could also take a sip.

i watched him attentively as he put the wine down, wiping his mouth with the back of his free hand. "how was vidcon?" i decided to ask.

"it was fun, too much stuff to do, though." i nodded. "scotty's show was awesome too... don't tell him that." david quickly added, making me chuckle. "we also smoked some weed with a few people and it was the best one." i scrunched my nose with the last sentence. "what? you don't like weed?" he passed me the bottle.

i shrugged, taking a large sip. "not that i don't like, i just don't smoke."

"why? are you scared to try it?" he raised his hand, wiping away some wine from the corner of my lips with his thumb.

this simple gesture made my stomach twirl with happiness.

"i've tried once, didn't like it, i felt a weird feeling in my throat and it was disgusting." i simply answered.

david chuckled, muttering: "pussy."

"fuck you." i hit his arm with the back of my hand.

without saying more, david put his hand on the back of my neck, pushing me closer to him, capturing my lips with his. with my free hand, i grabbed his shirt, deepening the kiss. his tongue was flush against mine, caressing it slowly. i almost moaned between it, the feeling too good that it was almost impossible to do so. david wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me up on his lap so i could straddle him. i happily did it, being careful to not let the wine bottle escape from my hand.

his lips were glossy due to the wine, tasting fruity but also bitter because of the alcohol, making me not want to pull away. it was addicting. david was addicting. i could stay kissing him until our lips went numb because it felt so, so good right now.

feeling my body heat with the kiss, i went to his cheek, then to his jawline, and to his neck, leaving the tiniest mark on the curve of it. david left out a low moan as i sucked and kissed his skin, trailing up to his mouth, to press my lips against his one more time. surprisingly, this one was way more eager, david's hand finding its way to the back of my thigh to squeeze it there and bring me more closer to his own body.

when he started to travel it up inside my dress, i stopped him, grabbing one of his wrists with my free hand and pulling away from the kiss. "i can't."

david frowned. "what? why?"

"i'm waiting for marriage." i lied, feeling the urge to laugh at his face. "i lied when i said i wasn't a virgin, i didn't want to sound lame." i wanted to tell him it was just a joke, but his face made it way funnier.

from his expression, i could tell that he believed me, and i wanted to laugh so bad, but i kept a straight face. "oh... okay then."

i put the wine bottle on the towel, sliding the backpack to stay behind it so it wouldn't fall, and stood up. "let's go for a swim." i said grabbing the hem of my dress to take it off. david widened his eyes with my action and froze on his spot. "come on, dobrik." i laughed at his reaction.

"i... wait, what?" he stuttered, making me roll my eyes.

"can't swim, raven?" i jokingly asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"we are not... skinny-dipping, right?" he stood up.

i smiled, grabbing the hem of his shirt to take it off. "no, dobrik, we're not doing that." he helped me, dropping the shirt on top off my dress. then, david took off his shorts but i didn't look, walking straight forward to the deep blue sea. i heard him jogging to my direction and then, he pulled me up by waist from behind, earning a squeal from me.

"you look so hot." he mumbled in my ear and i giggled. turning around on his heels, he started to run backwards to the sea with me in his arms as i laughed uncontrollably.

"wait, stop! put me down!" i hit his hand trying to get away from him.

"why? you wanted this!" the water was now hitting his feet and we were going deeper.

"you'll drown me!" i yelled watching the waves hit his knees.

then, he stopped on his tracks. "do you trust me?"

"no! of course i don't!" with that, he walked a little bit more before basically throwing me into  the water. when i came up for air, i found david laughing his ass off. "you fucking idiot! that's why i don't trust you!"

while he kept laughing, i put my hands on his shoulders to push him down. i caught him out of guard, so he lost his balance, falling into the water, quickly pushing me with him. i laughed as he resurfaces with a big smile on his face. "fuck you!" he let go of me, splashing some water on my face.

"aw, are you mad?" i mocked him before floating on my back, kicking my feet in the water gently. david stood there, just watching me as went deeper with the sway of the waves. "are you just gonna stand there?" i asked, getting back on my feet. "come here, it's getting kinda cold!" i whined, raising my hands for him to reach it.

even though it was dark, i was able to see him roll his eyes before swimming towards me. he grabbed my hands, bringing me closer to him. then, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "better now?"

i nodded, leaning in to peck his lips. "way better."

david, after i whispered between his lips, leaned in a little bit to kiss me again. this time, i deepened it, holding his neck for support. his tongue caressing mine softly, making me hum against his lips.

then, i felt something touch my foot, which it made me pull away, squealing. as in an attempt to secure myself, i jumped on david's arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. "what?" he chuckled, holding me. "what happened?"

"i felt something touch my foot." i whined, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

david rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. "don't worry, it was probably nothing." he kissed the top of my head. "oh shit!" he screamed, almost dropping me, making me scream too. "i felt it too!" he exclaimed, laughing.

"what the fuck!" i laughed, slapping his chest as he took a few steps back. "you nearly dropped me!"

david scoffed. "oh, i'm sorry if there's an unknown thing touching my fucking foot, scaring the shit out of me! if it's you it's fine, i have to carry you, but if it's me you get mad!"

i raised my eyebrows, holding back my laugh. "do you want me to carry you?" i suggested.

he frowned, but then chuckled, shaking his head no. "i prefer this way."

"then shut up." with my legs still wrapped around his waist, i leaned back on the water, floating on my back, using david to hold me in place.

the sky is beautiful tonight, so many stars decorating the deep shade of blue. if there was something that i wanted to remember forever - besides david-, it would be this sky. it is mesmerizing, if i was able to, i would stay the entire night just looking at it.

the beauty of the sky made me forget momentarily about the one right in front of me. with that, i pushed myself up, bringing my body back to press against his. i rested my hands on his shoulders, travelling my fingertips up to his face. i traced every single part of his feature, feeling the cold skin against my fingertips, stopping at his lips. i rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb, sighing at the sensation. then, he surprised me when he kissed it, giving me a faint smile.

seeing him like this made my heart melt inside my chest. it always happen whenever we are together. the bubbly sensation in my stomach and the inexplicable happiness that i usually felt when we looked at each other. david has that power. the power to make me vulnerable, so vulnerable that it scared me a little. with just a look, or a goofy smile, or a cute laugh, i was at his mercy.

it made me wonder if i did that to him too. if he feels this giddy when we are spending some time alone. if he really likes me just as much as i like him. i mean, he showed it with his actions and stuff, and i can read him like the back of my hand. however, i still wondered if he was telling me the whole truth about himself.

"dave?" i whispered, raising my head up since i was hugging him. he only hummed for me to continue. "can i ask you a question?"

he tucked my wet hair behind my ear. "anything."

"is that really you? the real you?" he frowned with the question, not understanding what i was wanting to ask him. "people, i mean, philosophers, say that we never show people who we truly are, in a way that we are always hiding something just to not show people the real us." i explained. "i know it sounds stupid and random, but i like to think about this..." before i could continue rambling my reasons, david covered my mouth with his in a tender kiss. i was surprised at first, but then i melted into the kiss.

this time, as our lips crushed together, i felt like i was walking on air. the way our lips connected was magic. his mouth was so warm, even though we were in the water for a long time now, the caress of his lips softer than i could have imagined.

i pulled away after a few seconds, sighing. "is that real enough for you?" he murmured, leaving a quick kiss on my cheek. i nodded. "i'm here angel, and this is real, i'm not hiding anything, this is who i truly am." he stared at me with his pretty chocolate eyes, that now were darker than normal, which it made me more hypnotized. "i know i can show you my true self."

hesitantly, i closed my eyes, touching his skin with the tip of my nose before finding his lips with mine in a soft and quick kiss. "thank you." i whispered, resting my forehead against his.

i didn't really know why i was thanking him, but i felt like i needed to. david made me so happy, in a way that i never thought anyone could make me since my ex. owning to that fact, i felt the need to say thank you, because this feeling is way too good for someone to feel. and i really didn't think that i deserved it.

david smiled. "what about you? are you truly yourself?" i closed my eyes again, taking a deep breath. when i didn't answer him right away, he continued: "i know you don't tell me everything about you or your life, but it's okay, i'm not talking about this."

"as weird as it sounds, meeting you made me realize who i am, like, i got to know a part of myself that really made a difference in my life, in a way that i needed to know to be truly happy." i told him, meeting his mesmerizing gaze. he hummed and started to cover my face with kisses, earning a giggle from me. "dave!" i squeaked, pushing his shoulders slightly so he could stop.

and he did, pulling away with a big smile on his lips. "i needed to do that."

i rolled my eyes. "stupid."

after that, we decided to get out of the water to dry ourselves. i grabbed the two towels that i brought inside my backpack, and gave one to him.

now we are sitting down, me in between his legs resting on his chest with a towel wrapped around my shoulders, drawing imaginary circles on his knee. he had one too, while he had his arms wrapped around my waist, whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

david's embrace was warm, and his skinny arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my body. the world around us melted away as we stayed there, enjoying the few minutes we had left. we didn't want that moment to end, we even said that to each other. every time we had this really intimate moment, we both felt like this, like this could last forever and we wouldn't get enough of it.

"what time is it?" he suddenly asked. i grabbed my phone from inside the backpack, checking the time.

"almost eleven pm." i told him, sighing. this only meant that we had to go now.

david groaned, holding me tighter against him, making my towel slip from one of my shoulders. "do we really have to leave?" he murmured, leaving a kiss on my now exposed skin.

i smiled, looking at him. "unfortunately, yes."

without saying more, he stood up, putting his clothes back on as i did the same. we weren't completely dry, but we didn't mind it. then, we grabbed our stuff to go back to the car. he let me choose the song and i decided to put kali uchis, turning the volume up. 'melting' played in the speakers and i was singing along, holding one of david's hand on top of my lap.

i leaned in, singing in his ear: "you got some soft lips and some pearly whites..." i left one kiss behind it before stepping away. the smile that appeared on his lips really made me melt.

when we got to his place, he parked inside his garage and i took a deep breath. do i really have to go? fuck my life.

david looked at me while we stayed inside the car without moving an inch. "stay the night." he suggested, noticing that i was questioning myself silently. "i know you're going to say that you can't, but i really want you to stay here, and you will still be able to go to work if you do."

i bit my bottom lip, nodding. "okay." david was surprised with my reply, not expecting me to accept it so quickly.

he raised our intertwined fingers, kissing my knuckles before letting it go to get out of the car. we entered the house, finding natalie asleep on the couch with the tv on. david woke nat up, telling her to go sleep in her bed. she mumbled a few things before going. david grabbed two water bottles in the fridge and we headed to his room. "do you want to take a shower first?" he suggested.

"sure, i think i packed a few stuff here." i gripped my backpack, looking inside it. "well, i packed panties." i showed him, chuckling. david looked up from his phone.

"you can wear one of my shirts if you want." he pointed to his closet.

"do i get to choose one?" i followed him inside.

"yeah," he turned on the lights. "black or black?"

his closet was funny, packed with black clothes. it had a few colors, but it was way less than the black ones. he gave me one of his clickbait shirt and i went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

after i did it, i put my clothes on. the shirt wasn't that big, it almost reached the middle of thighs. "you look hot." he gave me a quick peck after i exited the bathroom. when david got out, drying his hair with a towel before getting in bed with me. i locked my phone, putting it on top of his nightstand.

"polka dots, nice." i teased him about his underwear, receiving an eye roll from him.

"shut up." he mumbled, pushing myself to get closer to him so we could cuddle.

i inhaled his scent. "good night dave." i mumbled before dozing off.

the next morning made me realize how head over heels i was for him. since my phone didn't charge, david made sure to put his alarm on at seven am so i could be able to go to work. that almost made me tear up as i rolled on the bed to hide my blushing cheeks from him.

maybe i was falling in love. maybe. just maybe.

___

sorry i'm trash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.2K 44
It was all an act .... at least to Abigail it was. The coyness, dumb remarks, confused looks. It was fake, an act for David Dobrik's vlogs. [ALEX ERN...
739K 11.5K 200
the new girl in david's vlogs is a little risky, right? [ highest ranking - #1 in heathhussar. im crying. ] [ completed ]
252K 4K 65
.โ€ขโ€ข**๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€ ๐•˜๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–...
9.1K 1 74
imagines for the vlog squad