river phoenix ; imagines

By sadgirlautumn

a book dedicated to angel who passed too soon <3 - contains imagines about: river phoenix, chris chambers, da... More

intro
journal entry #49
late night sneak outs
don't drink too much
volunteering hours
rainy days
records & tapes
music making
crying is okay
the final goodbye
don't trip
thank you ๐Ÿ’“
stood up
not enough gas huh?
surprise?
morning after
brusies & tears
prom night
paper balls
i love your truck
thank you โค๏ธ
flower shop accident
leaving
thank you๐Ÿ’ž
birthday surprise
san francisco
wedding day
heartbreak
cherry & pine road
wanting change
library boy : 1
library boy : 2
library boy : 3
library boy : 4
stay here, with me?
babysitters
phone calls suck
halloween prank
coco butter kisses
stay, don't go
best father of the year ; 1
best father of the year ; 2
rock & roll
science tutor
forever, always
hold me
frat boy parties
stolen jersey
๏ฟผ allegations
dreams
๏ฟผ emergency contact : 1
emergency contact : 2
dating: chris
missed you
sick days
i'm not over you
need you
meeting the parents
cool with you
aftermath ; 1
aftermath ; 2
"you came" ; 1
firsts with : river
blurb
need some love
"i will always love you"
little things ; 1
little things ; 2
fall in love blurb
where were you? : 1
where were you? ; 2
airports suck
comfortable blurb
thank you!!!
"just missed you"
words matter
"you came" ; 2
sparks blurb
"my wildflower"
"yellow's your colour"
isn't yours ; 1
isn't yours ; 2
are you okay? blurb
haircuts
author's note !!!
keeping it a secret
idol's & oscar's ; 1
โœจ 1 year โœจ
mean the world to me blurb
update!!!
self-care buddy
panic attack
birthday babie
the end

library boy : 5

1K 35 6
By sadgirlautumn

To say you were sad was an understatement. it's been a few weeks since you last saw mike, when you hugged on your driveway. he hasn't been to the library since the day after & you were worried. you didn't know a lot of things about him but he's still your friend, so it's not a bad thing to be worried about him, right?

you sat in the same spot you always did, looking around the library, waiting for him to show up. after waiting for 30 minutes you decided to leave. today you were volunteering at the theatre downtown to get some of your hours for school. thankfully you had your bike with you which made getting there much faster so you wouldn't be late.

you soon arrive at the theatre, making your way inside. there was a small lobby with concession, coat racks & a hallway that lead to the bathrooms. in front of you was the main double doors to enter inside the theatre. you waited around for a worker to be able to tell you what to do but for about 10 minutes no one came, so you walked into the theatre. you sat down on one of the velvet seats & noticed 2 people sitting near the stage with clipboards.

they didn't seem to notice you so you kept quiet, wondering what was going on. you then heard a familiar name be called out by one of the clipboard people. your eyes traveled to the stage where you saw mike, mike. you quietly gasped, confusion written on your face. he was wearing a plaid dress shirt, nice pants and a red tie. he stated his name & walked to the piano, sitting down & preparing to play.

"he plays the piano?" you mumbled as you watched him play so gracefully, his fingers dancing on the keys in a beautiful way.

your eyes were concentrated on his face, the concentration & nervousness was evident in his facial features. once he finished the piece he left out a sigh & stood up, getting ready to leave the stage but the 2 people at the front stopped him. while he was talking to them his eyes suddenly drifted to yours, which made his breath hitch.

the people at the front looked confused as he looked at you, guilt & confusion on his face. the people then looked back towards your direction but you quickly ducked, so you wouldn't get into trouble. you peaked your eyes up & saw him say his goodbyes, quickly looking at you before walking off stage.

you quickly left the theatre & walked into the lobby, seeing the helper you were looking for.

"hey kiddo! sorry but today there are auditions for Juilliard being held here today, but you can come back sometime this week to help. bye kid" the man said to you before walking back into his office.

you sighed & walked back to your bike, seeing mike standing outside.

"you play the piano?" you asked him.

"y-yeah. i really like music-"

"your going all the way to New York?" you asked in disbelief.

"it's my dream" he said staring at his shoes.

"what's up with you mike? you've been mia for the past month & you haven't been seen anywhere! i asked people around town but they said they hadn't seen you. why?" you asked him, walking closer to him.

"i was busy preparing with my music teacher from school i'm sorry, this was more important-" you pulled him into a hug, not wanting to let go.

"mike, i'm happy for you. i truly am, you just made me worried. i-i thought you left or some shit. please don't do that again. your my only friend, your all i got" you said in his arms.

"i'm sorry, i won't do it again. i really missed you though" he hugged you tighter, smiling.

"i missed you more"

"i know" he said, making you giggle.

"hey how bout we go get some ice cream by the library, we can learn a bit more about each other eh?" he asked you.

"yeah, i'd like that" you said, letting go of him.

you both walked down the street, leaving your bike locked up on a bike rack.

~          •          ~         

"so... that's pretty much it about me. oh i also really love sunflowers & the beach. okay now you" you said, eating some mint chip ice cream as you & mike was finishing his chocolate chip ice cream on the bench beside you.

"okay uh, can we go somewhere a bit more private?" he asked nervously.

"uh yeah sure, how bout the spot?" you suggested.

"yeah, okay" you nodded at him.

you both walked side-by-side to the spot, you still eating your ice cream.

~          •          ~

"okay we're here" you said, sitting down on the ground.

mike was sitting in front of you & the waterfall was a ways behind him. he breathed in & then opened his mouth.

"i really don't know how to say this. i um... this is gonna be a lot okay?" he looked up at you.

"yeah, it's okay" you said.

you could tell he was nervous but you put your hand on top of his, which made him feel better. he talked about his favourite colour, season, book, show, song & things like that. but before you could say what things you had in common he paused you.

"uh y/n, you promise not to hate me after i tell you this?" he asked.

"i could never hate you mike" you said sincerely.

"it's not mike or michael. it's danny, danny pope" you looked at him strangely as he continued.

"my parents, did something bad to lab while protesting back in the late 60's. the fbi is after them. they've made me & my younger brother change our names, looks... change our identities wherever we go to stay safe. i'm not proud of it, i hate it... so fucking much. i hate running, i hate changing my hair colour. i feel so out of place" he said, his voice cracking.

"dan?" you asked.

"i feel like i've lost touch with my true self. i don't know who i am most of the time. before i moved here i was sam kennedy, then i was michael manfield. my whole life i haven't been an actual person to think of it. i wanna be danny pope, but i-i have no idea who that is. who the fuck am i y/n, who?!" suddenly his shoulders shook as sobs escaped his mouth. his eyes closed as tears fell to his shoes.

"oh danny" you said, taking the poor boy into your arms.

he held you tight, as if you were gonna disappear. one of your arms was wrapped around his torso, rubbing his back & holding him close while the other was around his neck, your fingers running through his hair. your brain tried to process the new information you've just received, shocked & sadness overcame you. your heart ached at his words:

" who the fuck am i, who?! "

"i'm here, i got you. i'm gonna help you alright? your gonna be fine dan. i promise you" you whispered to him while he was still breaking down in your arms.

the poor boy, whom you only thought about as a library boy was a bit more than that. he was a boy who's forgotten who he is... and you want to show him, help him.

"please, don't leave me" he whispered ever so lightly.

"never... i'm right here" you kissed his forehead as his cries filled the air.

you both sat there without saying another word. still in each-others arms for what felt like forever, even when the sun set, the moon shined & the sun rises once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 67 12
๐๐„๐–๐’๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ' ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ ๐๐ฆ ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ! ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„! ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„! ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„! ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๏ฟฝ...
301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
129K 2K 11
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, she despite's the pop star finn wolfhard but quickly start to see there's more to the famous singer. เผ„ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ! ใ€finn wol...
571K 51.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...