Warrior Sister | OB

بواسطة hemmingsstylesx

She's an assassin with no emotions and no family. That is until going to the ground changes everything. start... المزيد

Introducing Warrior Sister
Chapter 1 - My Story
Chapter 2 - The Ground
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - A whole new clan
Chapter 4 - Cross my Heart Hope to Spy
Chapter 5 - Planning a War are We?
Chapter 6 - Regret and Return
Chapter 7 - Trust Issues
Chapter 8 - The War...
Chapter 9 - Her
Chapter 10 - Camp Jaha
Chapter 11 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 12 - A New Priority
Chapter 13 - Goodbye Friend
Chapter 14 - Betrayal
Chapter 15 - Mount Weather
BOOK 2
Cast & Playlist
Chapter 1 ~ 3 Months Later
Chapter 2 ~ Why Can't I Get Just One Kiss
Chapter 3 ~ Wanheda?
Chapter 4 ~ Pike
Chapter 5 ~ We Found Her
Chapter 6 ~ She Left Us
Chapter 7 ~ Unhappy Reunion
Chapter 8 ~ Clouds I
Chapter 9 - Clouds II
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Bonds
Chapter 11 ~ Get Her Back
Chapter 12 ~ Ascende Superius
Chapter 13 ~ Beginning of the end I
Chapter 14 ~ Beginning of the end II
Chapter 15 ~ Spaces
Chapter 16 ~ Long Live The King
Chapter 17 ~ We're Screwed Anyways
Chapter 18 ~ Last Hope
Chapter 19 ~ Lost Hope
Chapter 20 ~ Ogeda
Chapter 21 ~ Praimfaya
Book 3?
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Epilogue
100k special

Part 14

2.3K 43 51
بواسطة hemmingsstylesx

~"So hold me, hold me 'til the river runs dry
I'm holding, holding onto you for dear life
'Cause I never know the words to say, but you forgive me anyway
Even though we both know I'm the reason you cry"~
- forgive - gnash & Sierra Deaton -

violence in the latter part of this chapter... you've been warned...

The bomb Gabriel was building for us was going to be a great help. Not only would it cause chaos in Sanctum but it would give us an opportunity to take down the Primes and get the people of Sanctum to believe in humane methods of surviving. Because we were fine ones to talk about being humane.

Gabriel was busy working. Clarke was talking to Bellamy, obviously being brought up to speed with the events that had happened while Josephine had takenover her body. I was sat with Octavia, her head in my lap, discussing what was going to happen in the very near future.

"What's going to happen to us?" I ask, stroking the hair out of her face. It was one of the rare moments that we got peace, and I was ruining it.

"What do you mean Cam?" She asked sitting up straight and looking me in the eye.

"When all of this is over, and the Primes are gone. Are you coming back Sanctum? Are you leaving again? 'Cause I don't think I can take you leaving agaim Octavia." I huff.

"If we win this, I'm coming back to Sanctum. I don't care what Bellamy says. I'm coming back with you." Octavia replied with certainty in her voice and a wide smile grew on my face. This was it. I thought to myself. This was our ending, here in Sanctum after everything. We were going to be happy.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Guys the Primes, they're here." A girl said running into the building.

Gabriel stashed the bomb under some cloth and we all stood up ready to fight, or talk. Knowing Bellamy and Clarke, they'd try and take the passive route first and talk there way out of everything.

People ran into the building following the girl and in front of us stood none other that John Murphy. I rolled my eyes at him and spoke up.

"What happened to you dude? You used to be cool." I groaned, missing the Murphy that helped us when Clarke went into the city of light.

"Still am, except I'm going to live forever." He replied stepping closer to me.

"Who wants to live forever anyway." I countered taking a step forward, squaring up to him.

"Well I-"

"Enough of this, what are you doing here?" Bellamy said cutting Murphy off.

"They're here for me." Clarke said stepping forward and a look of shock spread over mine and Octavias' faces while Bellamys' was cool. Like they had planned for something like this. "And thank you, honestly these guys were starting to get boring. Jade, lets go home."

"Of course your holiness." Jade replied following Clarke out of the hut with the other guards in tow.

"That's not Josephine is it." Murphy asked.

"You say anything Murphy and I'll gut you like a fish." I spat at him and he held his hands up defensively as he too left the building. I took one look at Bellamy and smirked at him before leaving too.

I sat on a rock outside for what felt like hours. Night was drawing closer and so was our plan. Fear was starting to bubble inside of me. Nothing about what was going to happen tonight gave me a good feeling but I had to do it to save not only our people, but the people of Sanctum.

"Hey Cam." Bellamys' voice sounded from next to me.

"Whats up Bell." I replied.

"You seem nervous."

"Yeah no shit. Nothing about this plan is making me feel good. I'm scared Bell. What if we lose someone tonight? What if we all die tonight? What if the plan completely fails and we have to find somewhere else to start again? I'm bored of second chances. We've been given too many. And the people here, they were living in peace and harmony before we got here. We can't kill another planet." I ranted and Bellamy just sat there listening to me.

"I get it. But we have to do this, we can't let what happened to Clarke happen to anyone else." He replied and I nodded. "Now c'mon if we want to make it to the shield before night falls, then we have to leave now." He smiled and I got up and joined Octavia and Gabriel before we jumped onto two motorbikes and headed towards Sanctum.

Night had now completely taken over and when we got to the barrier, Echo was there to let us all in without being spotted. We ran from the barrier to the building we had been taking refuge in and filled everyone in whilst having a small reunion. 20 minutes later and everything was ready.

Gabriel had left to cause the distraction. Gaia and Miller were on Madi duty to make sure that she was protected and not doing anything stupid after accidentally stabbing Jordan the other day. Echo and Bellamy were in the midst of all the action with Priya waiting for our time to strike while Octavia, Issac and I were waiting on the sidelines for a battle to break out. I was still as stressed as ever and now Issac had piked up on it because of my bouncing leg and constant tapping of my hands.

"Will you chill already? You've fought enough battles so what's so bad about one more?" Issac said leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"There's something in the back of my head saying that this ones going to go wrong." I replied, still looking in front of me at where Bellamy was stood.

"Well ignore it bitch! We'll be fine!" He hissed at me and this time I spun on him.

"But what if we won't?" I whisper-shouted and suddenly something changed in him as his once bright eyes turned sad.

"We will. We have to." He said, not sounding fully convinced.

"What's going on with you two?" Octavia said breaking the tension between Issac and I.

"Nothing, we're just discussing the bad feeling I have." I shrugged and Octavia suddenly got mad.

"Cam! Why didn't you say anything! Your bad feelings have never been wrong before!" She said.

"Shit. We're so screwed." Issac said running his hand through his hair.

"Oh so now you panic you bastard." I hissed at him.

"Sorry I told you to chill and ignore it, but now we have to be even more careful if you've never been wrong about your feelings." He said trying to be all wise as soon as he realised that something was going to go wrong.

"Oh great one for why did I not see that." I said pretending to bow in front of him.

"Ha ha hilarious but seriously." Issac replied folding his arms over his chest.

"I know." I sighed and I looked forward again only to see that all hell was starting to break loose. Echo and Bellamy were running towards us and once they reached us they pushed us all into the closest building,

They were both panting and worry was spread across their faces. Suddenly therewas a loud banging coming from all around us and I immediately pulled out my swords

"What the fuck did you guys do?" I asked.

"We told them the truth." Echo said and then everything went silent. As soon as they attacking had started, they had stopped.

That was until we realised that there was gas coming through the vents of the building. We all forced our way out to find that there was barely anyone left around the building. But just when we thought they were all gone we heard the cries of people and looked to see everyone running at us.

"Bring it bitches." I smirked.

First blood was drawn when a guy from Sanctum ran at Echo and her blade pierced his stomach making him drop to the ground dead. Then I started running at them.

My swords flew around slicing and stabbing as people dropped to the ground. Some with a clean cut across their stomach or necks while others had multiple smaller cuts from being just a little to close to a swing of my sword. I did however, go around and swiftly put those in pain out of their misery by stabbing their hearts as I walked past waiting for my next victim.

"For the glory and grace of the Primes." One woman shouted and she swung what looked like a metal pole at me, managing to clip my arm and make me drop my sword.

I hurried to pick it up again, but she made a cheap shot and swept my legs from underneath my feet causing me to land face first in the mud. The next thing I knew, the woman was straddling my waist and trying to push my sword against my throat. I grabbed her wrist and pushed against her managing to put enough room between us for me to get a knife out and slice it up her front. Her blood poured out onto me andI pushed her limp body away to see that almost everyone else had been taken down by Bellamy, Echo, Issac and Octavia.

Then a woman grabbed a cannister of gasoline and tipped it over herself before lighting herself on fire and running towards the building Murphy and Gabriel were in.

Octavia jumped into her path and knocked the woman over. Her own jacket caught on fire but she shrugged it off her shoulders and ran to everyone else. We did it. I said to myself. We actually won.

"Cam watch out!" I heard someone shout. But it was too late.

I heard the bang of a gun and then a burning pain spread through my body. I lowered my hand to where the pain was and sad black blood seeping through my red stained clothes turning black with my blood.

"Shit." I whispered, lowering myself to the floor.

Within seconds, I saw everyone stood over me. Octavia was cradling me against her, trying to stop the bleeding. Issac was next to her also putting pressure on my wound in a feeble attempt to save me. Murphy stood with Gabriel wearing the same shocked expressions as Bellamy and Echo.

I felt my eyelids fluttering and everything becoming less painful.

"Don't you dare Cam. Don't you dare close them eyes." Octavia said and I felt something wet fall onto my face.

"I- I'm sorry O. I was looking forward to what we promised eachother." I said with a weak smile.

"Well don't break that promise then. Please. I- I can't lose someone else I love. Not after Lincoln." She cried and then I started crying too.

"I don't wanna die O." I whispered.

"You won't." She said, denying the facts that were infront of her.

"Octa-" Bellamy started.

"She won't die Bellamy. Tell me she won't die." Octavia pleaded.

"There's so much blood O. I don't know what to do." Issac whispered.

"Listen to me. Murphy you w-were an ass sometimes but you w-were a c-cool guy. Don't let anyone bitch about y-you. Ec-Echo, you've been t-through s-so much pain. You deserve h-happiness prob-probably more than anyone. Bellamy follow your heart, you know what you want. Don't it g-go. Issac y-you little shit. I l-love you so much. Please find someone t-that makes you as happy as y-you made me. Y-you got me?" I said, then I started coughing up blood and I knew I was almost out of time.

"Octavia. I h-have loved you since I was 14 years o-old. I watched you grow into a y-young woman. A warrior. A l-leader. You lost your w-way s-sometimes but you always f-found it again. I'm so p-proud of you. I'm so lucky t-to have had the m-most amazing 5 years w-with you. Don't s-spiral again. Promise me. I l-love you so d-damn much that it actually hurt more than d-dying sometimes. F-forgive me." I sobbed and I took one look around to see tears in everyones eyes, including Gabriel and we'd only known eachother a day.

"Yu gonplei ste odon Cameron kom Skaikru. (Your fight is over Cameron from Skaikru)" Echo cried.

I looked up at Octavia and whispered to her, "Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim. Ai hod yu in. (May we meet again. I love you.)" before letting my world fade away.

"Hi sweetheart." A voice said and I turned to see Jake Griffin stood infront of me.

"Dad?" I choked.

"Your mother's here too." He smiled.

"Am I done now dad?" I asked him.

"Your done Cammie. You can let go." He said takng me into his arms and I let out a breath of relief.

I let the darkness take over me. My fight was over after 24 years. I was free from the pain of living. My only regret was never getting to see Octavia again, or getting to say goodbye to Clarke.

But I was finally done with the fighting, and it never felt so good.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

And we're done... thats it.. this is the end of Warrior Sister.

I'm going to really miss writing this story but trust me when I say that this story has changed me as a person, I feel more mature now XD

But anyways,, do you like how it ended? Would you like a very short epilogue?

Let me know...

Also now that Warrior Sister is finished, I'm heading over to my other book Phoenix to start writing that full time. Thank you to everyone thats stuck with me on this wild ride. I will get round to editing this book eventually but I'm probably going to leave it a month or so...

All my love for you all my dudes!

See you in the next book.

Casey Xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.8K 423 17
🔞😈Hobi_BOTTOM 😈🔞 «Hobi /Btt»
1.2M 47.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
49.9K 1.7K 28
NCIS fanfiction, my first one so u have been warned !!!!
426K 11.5K 50
Ten years ago, Emily Prentiss was forced to give up her two year old daughter. Flash forward, and Prentiss is now chief of the London Interpol offic...