One day at a time | Sarah Pau...

By bibliothecariusa

It's about you and Sarah, where you "met" her through Twitter and she decided to meet you in real life. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epiloge

Chapter 57

2.7K 116 7
By bibliothecariusa

I uploaded a picture and handed Sarah my phone for her to read it.

I'm so happy to call that woman mine. I know some of you will be shocked know, but guys, New York changes people. I know there will be ups and downs, but I'm more than happy to have you at my side. Sarah? You're the best thing that could ever happen to me. You were there for me when I needed you the most and gave me strength. Without you, I would have got lost in this big city. Thanks for everything. I love you so much 💋💖”

Sarah laid my phone on the table and kissed my head. “I really look forward to attend some events with you. Oh and Amanda would love to get to know you. My parents know about you too and they would love to Skype with us some time.” “That sounds amazing. I'm really nervous to meet the important people in your life.” “You are the most important one” Sarah whispered against my lips. We kissed and just cuddled the rest of the day. The weekend was comfortable. We'd spend a lot of time at my apartment. We even skyped with my parents. They were happy to finally get to know Sarah and loved her.

But unfortunately the next week Sarah was really busy. We didn't saw each other now for 3 days, we could only talk on the phone. Shooting has started, that's why Sarah can't come over. One evening I sat on my couch and uploaded a pic in my Instagram Story

“Missing this dork😢”

It didn't take long for Sarah to reply, but private.

Supreme🔥: “I miss you too, so much. I hope we have soon some days off. I need to see you 😢❤️”

Me: “Me too.. I'm feeling so alone at home.”

We wrote a little bit, but then Sarah needed to go back filming. I sighed and decided to go to bed.

It was Thursday and I had some company at home. My colleague was with me and we talked about everything. What I didn't know was that Sarah came too. She opened the door with her key and wanted to make her appearance known, when she heard me laugh. Her brows furrowed and she walked silently to the living room. There she saw me sitting with some man on my couch.

He had his hand on my thigh and I laughed about something he said. I felt someone watching me and turned around. “Sarah!” I said surprised. Looking quickly at Sarah's expression and over to Harry. I looked down to his hand on my thigh and back to Sarah. Her gaze followed mine and her expression darkened. “Oh no” I thought. Sarah stormed out of my apartment and I quickly told my colleague that I needed him to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 846 20
You and your trans bestfriend Sarah Paulson start becoming really close, Holland is spacious of your crush on Sarah and doesn't like you as much as...
210 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...
9.2K 487 10
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
208K 7.1K 51
I know, I know. Wattpad is full of those stories. but I wanted to write one myself. It's about Sarah Paulson and the reader, obviously. Where Sarah i...