One day at a time | Sarah Pau...

By bibliothecariusa

It's about you and Sarah, where you "met" her through Twitter and she decided to meet you in real life. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epiloge

Chapter 42

2.9K 130 11
By bibliothecariusa

“Tomorrow we will go to the set of American Horror Story and I thought tonight I could show you a little bit of New York" I told (Y/F/N) after I put my phone away. “That sounds amazing. How did you manage to get us to the set?" “Sarah did it" I smiled. “You two are really close, aren't you?" I nodded and smiled. “Is she coming to your birthday?" “Yes, I thought we're spending the day here and in the evening we're going to a restaurant" We talked a hour and my phone buzzed.

S🖤: “Okay. Yeah I know that you love it 😏 I can't wait either ❤️ miss you terribly 😢💋”

I smiled and put it away. My phone buzzed again and I looked confused at the screen. Sarah had sent me a picture.

S🖤:

Can you guess who's back next season? 🖤”

I gasped and answered

Me: OMG YES CORDELIA 😍❤️❤️. You're so hot, omg. Fuck 🔥”

I couldn't resist and changed Sarah's contact name in my phone to Supreme🔥

Supreme🔥: “When we're alone again babe 😏”

I smirked and (Y/F/N) asked me “What's up? Who's texting you?" I looked at her and turned red. “Sarah. She sent me a picture of her from the set." I showed her the picture and (Y/F/N) said “She's hot." I nodded and gulped. I couldn't stand it anymore. “Okay I need to tell you something. I can't keep it a secret anymore. Sarah and me are in a relationship, a little bit over a month now." “What?” (Y/F/N) screamed. “Yep.” (Y/F/N) screamed and hugged me. “I knew it! Since I saw the pictures from you on Sarah's profile, I suggested that you two are a couple. Why didn't you told me anything?" (Y/F/N) was so happy for me.

“We wanted to keep it a secret for a while. My parents knew it just a short time too. Sarah is a celebrity and we didn't wanted for me to be in public yet too" She smiled and told me she's  really happy for me. I hugged her and said that I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.1K 51
I know, I know. Wattpad is full of those stories. but I wanted to write one myself. It's about Sarah Paulson and the reader, obviously. Where Sarah i...
6K 185 21
Nyx, now 27 years old, opened a portal to another world. And met Amber, a human girl with no knowledge of the Fae World. A deep friendship is the res...
113K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
210 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...