My Vampire Love

By Sophie3265

What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a purebl... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1- I'm not going.
CHAPTER 2- Pineapples, lemon and cats.
CHAPTER 3- Room 020.
CHAPTER 4- He's a pureblood.
CHAPTER 5- Say your last prayers.
CHAPTER 6- You blood sucking monster!
Author's Note
CHAPTER 7- Being rude doesn't fit you.
CHAPTER 8- I don't think you are weak.
CHAPTER 9- We all make mistakes...
CHAPTER 10- Do you always have to do this!?
CHAPTER 11- We are leaving.
CHAPTER 12- ...For not being like others.
Chapter 14- Flashback
Chapter 15- I'd let my guard down before
Chapter 16 - Falling for you will do us no good
Chapter 17- Now you have to learn the rules
Chapter 18- Now I couldn't escape
Chapter 19- Pet.
Chapter 20- Frustrated Decisions.
Chapter 21- Fear or Hurt?
Announcement!!!
Chapter 22- Ceremony.
Chapter 23- Doom.
Chapter 24- Stupid Decisions.
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 25- Transformation.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Late update alert!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Q&A

CHAPTER 13- A Rare Type

13.8K 393 52
By Sophie3265

"Uh!" I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the amount of sunlight coming from the window.

My head was aching severely.

There was this stench of alcohol and vomit coming from me. A really disgusting smell.

I remember that I spewed out all the alcohol I drank yesterday on myself and Cole's body.

I couldn't piece my memories of yesterday together. My memory of yesterday was all over the place.The only thing that was still vivid in my mind was puking on my body and Cole's body.

Also, I remembered that Kyle told us to hang out in the garden by 2pm... Wait, 2PM!!!!

Gosh, what time was it now?

I looked at the digital clock on Cole's bedside table.

1:39pm!!

Oh my, I needed to brush my teeth, have my bath and get dressed up in twenty one minutes! It was going to take forever to get the alcohol and vomit stench off my body.

I rushed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and have my bath. Fortunately, the horrible stench of alcohol was gone after I had my bath for like fifteen minutes which was clearly not enough but I didn't have time.

I rushed to the closet and picked a random T-shirt and denim shorts along with a pair of toms.

I dried my hair and packed it in two rough buns.

I was about to go out when Cole opened the door.

"Woah! Slow down". He said. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the garden to hang out with my friends. Can I go? I haven't talked to them in such a long time".

"Wait, you have friends?" He asked. He was clearly surprised.

"Durrh, yes". I said, rolling my eyes.

"Don't you think I need to know these friends of yours?"

"Uh, you know them, the other pets, Kyle, Sonia, Chloe and Andrew".

"So now they're your friends? How did you become friends with them?"

Uh, Cole, I was already late. I needed to end this conversation.

"It's a long story, I'm getting late alright? Can I go now?" I asked.

"Just be back before dinner-
Wait!" He yelled.

"You're not wearing your collar! Do you have to be this careless? Come here". He said.

"Oh, I totally forgot". I said.

He took out a black leather collar with silver studs from his chest of drawers.

"How many do you have in there?" I asked.

"I dunno". He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

He put the collar around my neck, making it a bit loose.

"Make sure you stay safe". He whispered in my ear in a sexy kind of way.

I gulped and nodded before leaving.

***

"Guys, I'm sorry I'm late. I woke up late and_". I blabbed.

"Slow down Britt, it's okay". Kyle said.

"You drank so much last night. Aren't you having a hangover or something?" Chloe asked.

"My head's aching like crazy". I said, rubbing my temples.

"Sorry, we can't do anything to help your hangover. They don't give us anything to relieve hangovers and we don't have freedom to-". Chloe said.

"Thanks. I guess I have to deal with it myself". I said, cutting her off.

She nodded.

I looked around.

"Where's Andrew?" I asked.

"He's supposed to be here in a few minutes". Kyle said.

"He seems pretty quiet-". I said.

"Yeah, he's passing through a lot with his Master. She's a female vampire with no emotions whatsoever". Sonia said quietly but angrily.

"Wait, we can't be the only pets in this house. Many vampires live here so where do the other pets stay?" I asked.

"I thought you'll never ask. We're royal pets so we have to stay in a different side of the house from other pets. We're treated better than they are". Chloe said.

"Really? C- can I see them?" I asked.

"Of course. We'll go when Andrew arrives. We'll be safe with our collars on". Sonia said.

***

We walked down a rather unfamiliar hallway. Where else did I not know in this house? This house was so big!

We passed through a large door that led to another set of rooms. At the end of the long hallway, there was a large red door.

"This is it". Chloe said.

With that, she pushed the large door open. About ninety heads turned to look at us.

"Sonia!" Someone shouted.

Sonia waved at whoever it was.

She sighed.

"This is where I belong". She said.

"Huh?" I asked, tilting my head sideways.

"Um- Britt?" Chloe called out.

"Huh?"

"Sonia doesn't belong to a royal vampire. He's the head of the noble vampires. That's why she has a little freedom" Chloe said.

"Oh,". I said, admiring the place.

Wow! I'd have never known this place existed in the house.

"This is so cool". I said in awe.

"Really? You think so?" Sonia asked.

"Yeah. I mean, what's better than interacting with humans instead of being stuck with boring vampires?"

"But you guys enjoy the luxury of being a royal pet. The food, clothing, everything" Sonia said.

"I get it but the pets are served the same food". I said.

"No. The pets are being punished for an offence they committed a week before you came. The punishment ends in two days though". Chloe said. "Royal pets were included in the punishment, new or not".

"What was the offence?" I asked.

"Some pets were said to be conspiring against their masters. Not all the pets were caught so they killed the ones they caught and punished all pets... To serve as a lesson". Chloe said.

"They killed them?" I asked in shock.

Chloe nodded.

"That's cruel". I said.

"So the normal food is healthier?" I asked.

"Yeah. The amount of food given to the Royal pets is more than the food given to regular pets". She explained.

"Oh, so what do you do around here?" I asked.

"Nothing much. We play poker, share stories about our normal lives before becoming pets and do other fun things". She said.

"Is that all?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Let's head back to the garden then". I said.

Cole didn't know that I was here. He might get angry if he discovers that I came here without his permission.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I'd really love to stay here and socialize but my master doesn't know that I'm here so-" I said.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Where did Kyle, Andrew and Sonia go?" I asked.

"Probably hanging out with their friends". She said shrugging.

***
"Let go of me you blood sucking monster!" I yelled.

A random vampire had seen me and Chloe when we were walking back to our part of the house, he forced us into his room and locked the door.

He seemed oddly familiar but I couldn't remember where I'd seen him, not in the state I was in.

We tried to escape but he caught us when Chloe was trying to open the door.

He didn't even mind the fact that our collars were still on. He just sank his fangs into Chloe's neck and now he wanted to do the same to me.

He sniffed my neck and growled.

"A rare type". His low and husky voice said.

"Don't try anything nasty or I'll-"

He didn't let me end what I was saying before grabbing my neck.

I gasped for breath.

"You'll do what, huh? Tell me, what will you do?" He asked.

Tears clouded my vision.

He ran his tongue over my neck before sinking his fangs deep into my skin.

I heard my own shrill scream as I gasped for air. Tears ran down my face as my vision became blurry. All I could hear was my gasp and his low growls of satisfaction before my vision became pitch black.

***

A/N: Hey beautiful people!

Double update for you guys😊

Who do you think this random vampire is?

Comment the answer before proceeding to the next chapter.

~

I'd have loved to write the coming of age process but I've got no idea on how to write it🙁

That's why I wanted to skip the coming of age process.

But if you want me to write the coming of age process, feel free to give me ideas.

I'm already considering skipping it so if you guys don't give me ideas, I may as well skip it.

Till next update.

Love y'all😘💖😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 470 37
The world as we know it has gone to hell. Now the bloodsuckers rule and humans are treated worse than pets. If you're rich you can buy yourself a nic...
138 1 18
Being the daughter of a wealthy businessman, my twin brother and I were brought up to inherit the family fortune and business should he pass, or give...
2.2K 49 8
• Marrying The Vampire Prince (English Version) • Vampire Prince Series #1 Nicole Jane Parker is an incoming grade twelve student who lives in luxury...