Rusger Oneshots

بواسطة Emo_warrior365

One thing I noticed in this fandom. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH RUSGER. and I'm probably not a good choice to do this... المزيد

some stuff first: How to navigate
You just never learn, do you?
When can we meet again?
An easily flustered boyfriend
A Jealous Commie
Friends, Lovers or Brothers
When can we meet again? (part 2)
1.1k(and counting) reads special
Bed Head
A Demon and A Werewolf
A Demon and a Werewolf (part 2.)
2.3k(and counting omg) Special
The German Harem
Artworks!!!(6.5k Reads Special)
Let me Go
...hOw ThE HeCk dID tHiS gEt 10k+ ReAdS
When It's that Time of the Month
Incorrect Quotes part 2(10.9k read special)
Lasst uns feiern!!(Let us party!!)
See, this is What happens, when you get drunk in a Bad mood
Voting time :D
Schlaf ein (Go to Sleep)
Tangled up in You
A Blessing despite the Curse
Ice Skating with You
I got tagged :3
Incorrect Quotes part 3 (20k+ special)
Midnight snack
Vote for your Poison
Happy Valentine's day, meine liebe
tagged again (plus IncQ)
The Boathouse
Sing me to sleep
Harem Shenanigans 1.
Be Gay Do Drugs
32k Reads Special
Hallway Meeting
Harem Shenanigans 2.
Q and A (40k reads special)
First Watch
Beginnings
Soft Movie Night
One Sick Commie
One Sick Commie (part 2.)
The 50th Oneshot
Public Affection is not allowed in Hogwarts
Falling in-(love with you)-to the Ocean
Harem Shenanigans 3.
The German Harem (part 2.)
Lazy Sunday (Morning)
Lazy Sunday (Afternoon)
Lazy Sunday (Night)
Safe and Sound
My R
My R (part 2.)
Nightmares and Reality
Kidnapping a Demon leads to Getting Murdered
Cutting
Our Scars Make Us Stronger
Happy 'birthday', Deutschland!
Oktoberfest is cancelled and Ger is sad
RusGer's Love Song
'Tis the month of Autumn
Countryhumans but in Among Us
How to Keep a Demon in your House
Halloween Special
Bedtime snuggling for the soft feels
Kidnapping Both A Demon And A Werewolf Leads To-
Cute Pregnancy Fluff Moments
Angsty Whump for the Soul
Snow day
New Year's Eve!
National Cuddle Up Day
Swastika
Demon's Guilt
Adorable Little Nerdy Nerd
Paper Airplane (Valentine's Day Special)
Wholesome Nesting and Cuddles
Office Problem
Bleeding Out
Kiss It All Better
Patching Up Our Broken Pieces
No Thoughts Just Airborne
Who had the Worst day?
Cuddling Undercover
Crystalized Meth
Say you won't Let Go
Say you won't Let Go (part 2.)
A needlessly long car drive and ice cream
Survivor
The 100th Oneshot
Family Gathering
Cigarette
Bouquets of Flowers (Valentine's Day Special)
Aerial
Childhood
A Little Thunderstorm
Abandoned Hospital
Childhood: Soviet Union Edition
Fairytales
Pack Nesting
Playdate
Birthday Wishes
Worst Nightmares: Germany
Worst Nightmares: Russia
Minishots in a Oneshot
Reunion
1945-1949
Cute Animals
Knowledge: Assignment
Knowledge: Self Defense
Christmas Eve
Tell me a Love Story
Berlin 1993
Handmade Gifts (Valentine's Day Special)
You were all my Family
Big Brother
Impromptu Dances
The 120th Oneshot
One Bed
Minishots in a Oneshot (part 2.)
5 Days to Christmas!
Hand Holding (Valentine's Day Special)

Meet you at Hell's Moon?

4K 80 65
بواسطة Emo_warrior365

Requested by : @Mr_duckko

So, I just wanna say I had so much fun with this one. It one of the first few AU's I have ever done, and I really enjoyed it. Hope you all enjoy this too :)))))))

(Art above is NOT mine, its from deviantart, and i found it on Google. Its super cute tho:3)

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

In the late of the night, the full moon rose and cast it's beautiful glowing light. It illuminated everything on the earth, glowing through forests and casting beautiful reflections on dark lakes and rivers.

Inside a deep forest, a large boulder stood like a watching sentinel, it's shadows covering the ground. And from within it, a red glow slowly emerged, making the boulder grow hotter and hotter as it's insides melted. The large rock seemed used to it, and offered no resistance. Sparks began to fly around the air, as the intense heat finally pierced a small hole through the hard stone. The cool night air instantly grew hotter, warmed by the flames of Hell itself.

The hole got bigger, until a grown man could easily crawl through it. Then it stopped, and the direct flames disappeared back into the deep cavern now melted into the large boulder. A figure crawled out of the still smoking hole, and stood outside momentarily as if to admire the moon lit sky.

Germany breathed in the free clean air of the forest, and slowly exhaled. It was so much more refreshing than Hell, which was full of smoke and the smell of so many other creatures and demons like himself. Not that he was smelly or anything, in fact he prided himself to be one of the rare demons that still maintained the habit of bathing after death. (In hot lava, unfortunately. Water would literally turn to vapor if it were to relatively get close to a demon)

He shook out and stretched his large pair of leathery wings, majestic jet black appendages that when held to the right light, turned a lovely shade of crimson red, said a special someone before. His thin red tail flicked excitedly behind him, and his flaming eyes looked around for any clues to where he was supposed to be heading to tonight.

A little piece of paper caught his eye, pinned to a tree by a small piece of bark that seemed to been forcefully jammed into the original bark of the small tree. He walked over to it, and plucked the paper out from it's makeshift nail. Carefully, as not to accidentally burn the paper by his touch, he flipped it over to read the message scribbled on it.

Meet you at Hell's Moon?

He grinned, showing off his razor sharp teeth. Letting out a small flame from his fingertips, he watched the little scrap of paper turn to particles of ash. Turning towards the sky, he opened his black wings to it's full span of 5 meters from one tip to the other and shot up to the dark night in one strong flap.

The air in the sky was much colder than back down at the ground where Germany exited Hell, and he shivered slightly, letting a small layer of Hellfire surround his flying body momentarily, warming him up immediately. He sighed in comfort, and continued on to his destination.

His flight took only 5 minutes, soaring over the treetops and letting his wings stretch and flex as he beat down on the air was calming and really relaxing. To any curious eyes, he would simply look like a random black bird flying through the forest, which was for the best to prevent any suspicion from the humans.

A small lake, more like a pond appeared in his view in the middle of a small clearing of tall trees. Germany slowly made his descent from the sky, flapping his leathery wings to better maintain his balance and land on his feet. His feet touched the soft grass, leaving behind a light grey imprint on the now smoked grass.

The pond was named Hell's Moon, for it's reddish colored waters. And the moon was always stood right on top of it through the clearing in the trees above, making it look like a bloody reflection of the moon at anytime of the night to anyone who looked into the pond.

Some said the pond was filled with murdered people that were dumped in it's deep waters, turning the water red. Others said it was a window to Hell, and the devil and his minions could watch the real world from inside Hell from it.

Lucky none of that was really true, so Germany could come here without being spotted by any of his fellow demons.

He looked around the pond, trying to find his mystery sender of that little piece of paper. Suddenly two muscled arms hugged him from behind, easily wrapping around his slim body and folded wings.

He half screaked, half gasped as he struggled in his captor's arms, until the muscled arms relaxed, and a booming laugh echoed through the clearing like a wolf's barks, sending tiny ripples thought the red water with their strength.

"Russland(1)!! You scared me!!" Germany exclaimed, shaking out his wings and baring his sharp teeth playfully at the large half man half wolf. Who was clutching his muscly stomach and laughing, sounding more like a yapping wolf cub now than the full grown monster he had sounded like before.

"Well sorry, Deutschland(2). You know I could never resist." The big werewolf now known as Russia said playfully. He then went back to where Germany stood and gave a lick to the dip between his neck and collarbone. Germany let him, tilting his head to the right to allow him to remark him.

The rough wolf tongue grazed his collarbone, leaving a thin coat of saliva and Russia's scent on him, making any other werewolf or creature that could detect scent think twice about getting close to this demon. After he was satisfied that there was enough to last a month before they could see each other again, Russia let go to give his boyfriend/mate a proper hug.

Germany buried his face into his werewolf's warm fur, breathing in the scents of the forest and some human. He truly had missed his lover, after not being able to see him since the last full moon.

The two supernatural beings laughed and let go of each other, staring lovingly into each other's eyes for a moment.

Germany loved the way Russia's yellow eye's reflected the moonlight, making them seem to glow like little lamps, a warmness and comfortableness like no other werewolf he ever encountered.

Russia marveled at Germany's actually on fire eyes, watching them flicker and burn with passion and intelligence and kindness like no other demon he ever encountered.

And that is why I love him, like no one else. They thought at the same time.

Enough of the sappiness, Russia suddenly threw his smaller size partner into the air, making Germany laugh again. They both knew this dance, and would do it every time they could meet.

Germany came hurling back to the ground, and tackled Russia down with him. The two continued their playful roughhousing, Russia making playful nips at Germany every time he got close, and he retaliated by pulling on Russia's furry ears and tail, making the other yelp in surprise.

Germany decided to take momentarily refuge in the air, flapping his black wings to propel himself up to the air, but Russia friskily tugged his thin tail and making him loss his balance. Causing him to fall back down, landing with a soft 'Oof!' on the grass. Russia quickly climbed on top of him, so Germany was spread out and pinned beneath him. They both stopped to catch their breath.

Germany pretended to struggle, baring his sharp demonic teeth and making small hisses as he thrashed. Russia grinned at his act, and pressed his mouth to Germany's, effectively making him stop.

The demon quickly kissed back, even slipping his tongue into Russia's mouth, making the werewolf moan quietly.

"I guess I win, hmm?" Russia panted after they parted, Germany breathing quite heavy as well. He gave him a small smile in answer.

"Ich liebe dich, mein gruseliger werwolf(3)."

"я тоже люблю тебя, мой злой демон(4)."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Now, I can't say much about the writing, it's more of the idea of the AU and the plot I had in mind XD. 

As some of you would know from the previous chapter, I unfortunately have school started next week, and so probably wouldn't have time to upload as much as I have been. But requests are STILL open, and you can always send them in, it will just take longer for me to get time to do them. But for anyone with have given me a request before this don't worry, I will get to those first and try to do them before school work comes in full swing again :D

Translations (all from Google translate)

(1) Russia

(2) Germany

(3) I love you, my scary werewolf

(4) I love you too, my evil demon

Thank you so much everyone for reading this, I never though this one shot book would go out so quickly(There is 361 reads in 1 week. Wow) and everything means a lot to me.

So every vote or comment is forever appreciated by me. You all have a place in my heart. 

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))i can do this all day)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))ah you know what )))))))))))))) x3000

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

163K 15.3K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
635K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
34.9K 106 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
87.6K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...