Addicted Book 3: Life And Dea...

Від FfreaksonlyY

BOOK 3 DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL, DRUG USE, NUDITY, MATURE/TEEN EVENTS, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE... Більше

Characters
Preface
Chapter 1: "Nice girl talk?"
Chapter 2: "Don't Call Me Sir though, Just Jordan"
Chapter 3: "You Are More Than Enough In My Book"
Chapter 4: "You're the Only One, Like Always"
Chapter 5: "I'd Guessed That You Wanted To Fuck Me Like A Slut"
Chapter 6: "When Will You Understand?!"
Chapter 7: "We Don't Speak Of This, Okay?"
Chapter 8: "His Dad Was In Prison For Raping A Woman"
Chapter 9: "I Knew This Wasn't A Good Idea"
Chapter 10: "Who Does She Think She Is?!"
Chapter 11: "Hopefully I Was Able To Help"
Chapter 12: "You Could've Stopped This!"
Chapter 13: "I Don't Know What This Is"
Chapter 15: "Okay, Kyjuan."
Chapter 16: "Well, Just Don't Take Too Long..."
Chapter 17: "Better Watch Your Nuts Little Squirrel"
Chapter 18: "I Can't Hurt Her Like This Anymore!"
Chapter 19: "Leave, And Don't Be Here Whenever I Get Back."
Chapter 20: "I Gotta Go Now!"
Chapter 21: "Let Me Help You"
Chapter 22: "An Interest?"
Chapter 23: "I Guess I'll Catch You."
Chapter 24: "I Think I Might Like This Place."
Chapter 25: "Fuck Her."
Chapter 26: "What's There To Talk About?"
Chapter 27: "I Personally Decided Not To Be Stuck On This."
Chapter 28: "Temper, Temper."
Chapter 29: "She's Not What You Think."
Chapter 30: "So, What Did You Do Before You Came Here?"
Chapter 31: "And It Is...?"
Chapter 32: "Oh Who Am I Kidding?"
Chapter 33: "What Do You Mean?"
Chapter 34: "Weak? I Know."
Chapter 35: "Every Detail."
Chapter 36: "Perfect? It's Freezing."
Chapter 37: "Shut Up and Drive."
Chapter 38: "Finally, You're Awake."
Chapter 39: "Goodnight."
Chapter 40: "It's Time You Knew The Truth."
Chapter 41: Make Your Own Happiness

Chapter 14: "Uh.. d--done."

51 4 0
Від FfreaksonlyY

°The Same Evening°
~Kiara~

I giggled as I sat on Ruby's lap in the living room at my coworker Patrick's ridiculous joke. I threw a work get together/potluck event at our place in celebration of the new restaurant promo almost everywhere in town and in almost all magazines, creation of our own commercials, and the large profit increase this month.
Patrick was the funniest, flamboyant, skinny and shortest little guy I've ever met. Everything about him was clean and orderly. He had straight brown hair, tanned skin, green eyes, and a short but fit and toned type of build. I met his boyfriend Christopher on one occasion when they both came to the restaurant on a date. He was a blonde with hazel eyes and pale skin. They were so cute together.
We all sat in the living room and mingled and sipped drinks. Not before long I was pretty hot and tipst. and Ruby continuously helped me from falling. We played card games, chatted, watched movies, and just jammed to music for a while until about midnight. By 10pm, I was completely wasted.
My vision was doubled and I just kept smiling and dancing to the music. It seemed like time flew the entire night, and in no time Ruby was helping me into my pajamas, brushing my hair back into a ponytail, and tucking me into bed followed by her doing the same for herself before getting in with me.
"Oh baby? Can you set an alarm on my phone for 9am tomorrow morning?"
"Yeah." She said slowly, unlocking my phone. "Uh.. d--done." She said hesitantly before sitting our phones on the nightstand.
"Mm thank you baby." I mumbled as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.7K 458 26
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ *THIS BOOK CONTAINS A LOT OF MAJOR TRIGGERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!! Kalani and Kaleb. 16 year old twins who have no one but t...
1.9M 71.7K 80
Becoming a stripper or taking part in what most people would term as 'prostitution' was never my dream. Becoming a hooked drug addict was never part...
10.6K 593 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
137K 709 3
WARNING R-RATED Disaster-in-Waiting was a dream come true for me. Firstly writing it and then sharing it on here and receiving such a wonderful respo...