Different Ziam/Larry

By bananaziam

liam×zayn More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Thank you!!
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
plz read fam.
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49 part one !!!
49 part two
Q & A
part 42 was messed up!!
chapter 50 :)

chapter 3

4.5K 194 107
By bananaziam

Zayn's P.O.V

My day off in my luxury apartment started off with a glass of tap water and a tiny bruised apple. I laid onto my couch, my grey puffy couch with a stain on the left cushion that no one can remove. But I'm pretty sure it's grape juice. Just as I sat down my doorbell rang. I cursed and threw my robe on opening the door. Louis threw himself in.

"Darling!!" He said dramatically hugging me tightly. I wasn't ready for this much excitement this early in the morning.

"Morning" I mumbled. Louis pulled away furrowing his eyebrows.

"Zayn it's almost 11." He said rolling his eyes. I let him in. I always will let him in, he is my best friend of course.

"So..its your day off...we should do something fun" Louis urged taking a drink of my water. I closed my door and Louis gestured to the spot by him on my couch.

"I don't know lou..I'm really tired." I said running a hand through my hair. Louis whined.

"Why notttt I know you are tired but I let you sleep till almost 11 , plus I really need someone to gossip too" he said folding his hands together facing me. I nodded for him to continue his girly talk as I munched on my bruised apple which was very good actually. My stomach appreciated it.

"Okay so did you hear about the tweet from Liam Payne?" He asked. I choked a bit on my apple coughing.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes, such as you work there you have to know who was waiting his table..who was it!?" He asked shaking me. I finished my apple and went to go throw it away.

"I don't remember.." I trailed off wiping my hands. Louis scoffed.

"I know that's a lie Zayn" he said raising his thin eyebrow again crossing his arms.

" No you don't, Lou I have slept since then" I said facing him standing by the couch.

"Zayn seriously I know you, when you lie your voice sounds a lot more like your from Bradford than it already does, and you wrinkle your nose." He said.

"No. I do not" I said feeling my nose betray me and wrinkle up. Louis laughed and grinned.

"You know who it is, so why can't you tell me!?" He whined grabbing my shoulders.

"Okay, okay it was me" I said putting my hands in the air. Louis froze.

"Wait.......wait........you are the raven-haired cutie oh my God!!!!!" Lou screamed. I laughed sitting back down.

"This is fucking insane!! Zayn, Liam Payne the billionaire thinks your cute" he whispered. I nodded with my face in my hands.

"I know, I know. I honestly have no idea why either, I was a horrible stuttering mess and he got a glimpse of my marvel underwear because my uniform got too big" I mumbled.

"No this is great!! Wait...your uniform got too big?" He questioned. I swallowed thickly.

"Um yea...guess all of this work and part time jobs are taking the fat right off!" I said rubbing my belly.

"NOSE WRINKLE!!" Louis screeched tackling me to the floor.

"Ow Lou what the fuck" I groaned.

"Your nose wrinkled!! You are lying!! Zayn I thought you said you were fine" he said taking a seat by me. Our backs leaned against the couch since I was just tackled I was still too frazzled to get up.

"I am fine" I groaned.

"No, I wish you were but you aren't...maybe it's time that you got some professional he-"

"No!! I don't need professional help Lou, I'm fine I am doing fine!" I cut him off my breathing starting to get short.

"Okay....why don't we just go out okay? You get dressed I will wait here" he said sniffling a bit.

"Lou I didn't mean to yell at you" I apologized standing up. He wiped his eyes and shook his head.

"Oh if only that was the reason I'm crying...I just care about yah Zayn" Lou said. I didn't know what to say so I left him in my living room, alone, I didn't do well with comfort or comforting others. I walked into my messy room and took some black skinny jeans and a red tank top and slipped them on. Then I got my black Nike hightops, and red snapback. I used the restroom and washed my hands then brushing my hair and styling it, then placing the hat over it. I brushed my teeth and went back to my living room. Lou was standing up his eyes were a bit red most likely from crying...but I'm fine...I don't need help. Louis looked up and grinned wiping his eyes.

"Oh good your ready...why don't we go do something this is L.A"

He said tugging me out of my apartment. The sun made me squint as I trudged to his car. I got in on the passenger seat and Louis started the car.

"Louis why can't I drive?" I complained.

"Because"

"That's not a good enough answer, Lou you can't drive worth the shit" I complained again. Louis gasped and flipped me off.

"Well that's not going to make me give up my car." He said starting it and pulling out of the parking lot. I sighed but didn't complain again and just turned the radio up.

" So Liam fucking Payne.....are you gonna meet him ever again?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Probably not mate, I just think that maybe that girl came by his table while I was serving other people" I said. Louis busted out laughing.

"Oh yea surrreee, Zayn you could be a fucking model and if he heard your voice.." he said shaking his head. I laughed.

"That's real funny Lou" I scoffed. Louis opened his mouth to argue with me but shut it and turned into the parking lot for a random huge mall.

"Louis you know I don't like shopping with you I don't have an-"

"I know you don't have money, but I do Zayn. And i don't really give a fuck if you don't like shopping" he said. Getting out of the car. I got out and slammed the door following his tiny little body inside the big doors.

"Okay..so lets just browse , by the time I am done with you, you will look great and you will know how to buy a whole outfit in like less than 50 dollars." Louis said tugging me into a store.

"Okay the first thing is-" he stopped his lips parted as he seemed as if he was staring off into space. I followed his eyes to see they were focused on a tall man with curly hair. He had on skinny jeans and a plaid button up shirt that cut low with a dull green jacket and a hat. Sunglasses kept me from seeing his face fully but he was attractive.

"Wow Louis crush much?" I teased. He blinked a few times and finally pulled his eyes away and shoved me.

"Shut up, at least I didn't drop my pants in front of Liam Payne" he retorted. I gasped.

"Shut up okay I didn't mean to" I grumbled. He dragged me to a section with sweaters. He picked out a big baggy grey one and tossed it to me.

"I don't wear sweaters Lou" I said try to place it back on the rack but he shoved it into my chest again.

"Well now you do, it would look great" he said finding a maroon one that he grabbed for himself while he eyed the curly haired boy a couple feet away from us.

"Go talk to him" I urged shoving Louis in the direction.

"No!! I can't I would make a complete fool of myse-"

"Hey I need your opinion do you think this would look good on me?" A deep voice cut him off. I looked up to see the boy standing in front of us holding up a button up shirt similar to the one he was wearing now.

"U-u-m I t-think s-so" Louis stuttered out. The boy grinned.

"Why don't I go try it on and you can come with me and give me the verdict" he said. Louis's face went red but he followed curly into the dressing rooms turning to look at me with worried eyes I have him a thumbs up ad mouthed "good luck".

I looked at the grey sweater and walked to the dressing rooms. Louis was standing outside one shaking.

"Stop being so damn nervous Lou" I grunted getting into a stall myself.

"Shut up. Oh and here" his voice called and something tapped my foot. I looked down to see a wad of cash.

"No Lou I'm not taking your money" I said kicking it back under the stall.

"Shut up and take the fucking money Zayn" he swore kicking it back. I kicked it again now smiling knowing that i was pissing him off.

"I'm not here to play soccer with you with a fucking money wad zayn" he scoffed kicking it back. This time I took it and stuffed it in my pocket tearing my shirt off and slipping on the sweater. I liked the way it looked on me. It was baggy and the sleeves slipped over my finger tips. I heard Louis and curly chatting outside making me smile. Louis always gets the hottest guys from doing absolutely nothing. I'm still a stupid fat virgin, Liam Payne is a billionaire I bet all my money he was talking to another girl. He's probably not even gay.

I took of the sweater and pulled my shirt on putting the sweater on its hanger and went to go buy it. I passed the boys now chatting with each other. I laughed and shook head going to the counter.

"That will be 14.50" a high pitched voice said to me. The lady at the counter had her hand out waiting for money. I handed over 15 and took the bag calling over my shoulder for her to keep the change. I sat down by a fountain shifting akwardly. I didn't want to be the 3rd wheel with Louis and Curly. I slouched into the bench and kicked my feet hearing them make faint squeaks as they slid across the tile. Finally after what seemed like hours Louis came back but Curly was at his side.

"Zayn can you please please please let me go, I have to go get coffee with Harry" he begged before I could even ask what took him so long. I just sighed and shook my head.

"I will take that as a yes!! Bye Zayn!!" He said tugging Harry away. I groaned.

"Problem?" A voice spoke behind me. I turned to see Liam Payne sitting inches away from me.

"U-u-m my friend just left me" I said hearing my voice crack a bit making me mentally slap myself.

"Yeah I saw I just wanted to ask anyways" he said shrugging and looking at a store. I took the opportunity to look at him. He was not wearing a suit like when he was at dinner,well a really late dinner. He had on a beanie and grey tank top with normal light blue jeans and a flannel tied around his waist. His feet were covered with large tan boots that looked like they were made for hiking.

"Like what you see?" His voice interrupted my stare.

"Y-yes" I answered honestly. My face was most likely red.

"So..day off?" He asked. I nodded stretching again my muscles were sore.

"Me too, but I came here alone not with a friend, but I guess your alone now." He said scratching his beard. I blushed and shrugged.

"You don't really talk much do you?" He remarked. I shrugged again making him chuckle I bit my lip to hide a smile.

"Do you need a ride?" Liam asked. I shrugged again knowing if I spoke I would make a fool of myself.

"Let me give you a ride" he whispered in my ear tugging me up. I couldn't breathe and goosebumps scattered across my skin. His arm circled around my waist and my heart sped up as I was lead outside of the mall to a fancy car.

"U-u-h" I stuttered out as my body started to shake.

"Hey your fine, your fine. I'm just giving you a ride" he murmured opening his front seat and giving me a little push inside. I can't breathe...

He reached over me to get my buckle his hand slid over my stomach in the process. I pushed it away blushing.

"I can buckle m-myself" I said buckling myself as he shut my door and walked over to the driver side hoping in. I rejoiced in my head as he turned on the air conditioning cooling off my sweaty body.

"So. We're do you live?" He asked as he turned out of the parking lot.

"Um I live in an one of the apartments at the River Complex." I muttered embarrassed thinking about how Liam must have a large mansion or penthouse...or both. He only nodded and response and turned up the modern music playing. I leaned back into the comfy leather seat and closed my eyes. It will only take about 3 minutes for Liam to drop me off. I kept them closed for awhile but stopped and opened them after what seemed like 10 minutes past. I looked around to see trees lots and lots of trees arched over a road. Wtf...this is not the way to the apartments. Holy fuck he is going to murder me, oh my God he is going to kill me!! Liam Payne is going to fucking murder me why am I so stupid!?

"U-um this is not the way to my apartments" I spoke slowly. He grinned and i shuddered.

"I know that, just thought we could go to my place." He said. I swallowed thickly well this is it. Didn't even get to say goodbye to Louis.

He turned the car and my eyes grew wide. A huge house was in out view. With a large 8 foot tall door with an arch. He pulled up to the front and got out, my heart raced thinking about what Liam might do, slow painful death? Maybe be-head me, or a nice shot right in the back of my head. He opened my door and I un-buckled walking out he opened the door to his mansion and turned the lights on tugging me inside.

"Please please please don't kill me please I'm sorry for anything that I did or bad service I'm sorry just please don't kill me" I begged him backing out of the house. Liam turned around his mouth opened and an eyebrow raised. I froze and backed into the door. Liam busted out laughing. I blushed and looked down as his laughter echoed the house.

"You think I'm going to kill you? Kidnap you?" He asked smirking as he walked towards me. My breath hitched as Liam's heavy body lightly pressed against mine.

"If I were to kill you or kidnap you babe, I wouldn't be nice about it" he whispered. Liam's hand went under my chin forcefully pushing it up so our eyes were meeting. I could feel my face turning bright red as I averted my eyes to his forehead.

"Look. At. Me" He growled making goosebumps arise on my bare arms. I stood still and slowly inched my eyes down to his own brown chocolaty ones. We stayed silent looking at eachother, I couldn't breathe or say anything, my body refused to move.

His large hand let go of my face finally I was able to move my jaw freely. Liam's face didn't change as he left me by the wall walking further into his large mansion.

"Are you coming?" He asked turning to look at me. I only shook my head still frazzled by the whole situation that just went down. He chuckled his low chuckle again and walked away again disappearing into the house. Soon enough I was able to finally breathe again and I walked down the path Liam took looking around taking in all the doors and hallways plus a large living room and kitchen. I finally found Liam when i turned the corner he was in another large room, another living room I'm guessing. He looked up to see me and smiled.

"You found me finally. Just tell me when you want to go home and I will take you but for now, we can watch a film if you would like?" Liam offered gesturing to a large flat screen TV in front of him. I wanted to say now that I should leave now but I can't be rude...

****

Liam's P.O.V

I watched as Zayn cautiously walked into my second living room taking a seat on my large couch. I sat beside his tiny frame stretching placing my hand on the other side of him. I knew it was a cheesy move but I have selfish motives, his blush is the cutest thing on world. I watched his thin face heat up like it did so many times before.

"Any movie requests?" I asked. Zayn just shrugged he was looking pretty pale and a bead of sweat dripped down his forehead. Was he that nervous??? Zayn swallowed thickly and stood up quickly.

"Where's your bathroom?" He asked in a rush, I furrowed my eyebrows In confusion but pointed to a door across from us. Zayn sprinted to the bathroom slamming the door behind him. I stood up and waited a few minutes before I pressed ear up against the cold wood only to hear a horrid sound of Zayn throwing up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.6K 27
Completed {Ziam; Mpreg}
22.6K 1K 26
Completed ✔ You can never be my luna. Well, news flash dumbo, I already am..
279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn
738K 32.1K 33
"Daddy..."