Broken Gamer (Abused Reader X...

Galing kay Crashbexpert

F/N L/N was adopted by the Xiao Long Family. He has no knowledge of his birth parents but he know one thing... Higit pa

'O Gamer Mine
The Paths
Crystal's Dreams
Scarlet Blade
Family Trouble
Strength Test
Schnee Sisters
Instant Dungeon
The First Floor
Demon
Parallel Sin
Father
Mistral
DLC Options
Change
Farewell
Separation
New Hosts
Loop
Escape
Remnant
One Year Later
Beacon
Initiation
Survive
Reputation
It Begins
Unnerving

Change

7.5K 180 127
Galing kay Crashbexpert

I sat down in the ground exhausted. I was currently in the sixth floor of the tower, ready to enter the seventh floor. I have been going through floor after floor none stop. I finished a few quests on my way up though none boosted my stats. I still have to suffer the massive reset and my current quest isn't much either.

Quest

Slay Grimm using melee attacks.

367/1500

Rewards: ???

Also while I did get a buff to stats I also got a debuff. Well it was more of a nuisance and I can understand why it is there.

Class Debuff: As a higher being you now require more XP to level up.

Beast Class: increase XP requirement by 100%

Basically I have to earn double the xp to earn one level. Doing basic math which, which actually got a bit difficult due to my low intelligence, XP requirement is increased by 10 every level. Now I have to double that and out of curiosity I did a bit of thinking. To get from level 99 to 100 I need 1,000 xp originally, but now I need to gain 2,000 xp. I'm not going to think of the total xp required to reach it from 1-100 I don't want to spend twenty minutes on math. All enemies have double XP gains. None were above level ten yet so I got a total of 734 xp. The floor bosses gave me 10 xp though.

Level: 8/100

XP: 54/180

Aura: 59/2200

HP: 2200/2200

MP: 580/2200

Str: 3/10 D class

Dex: 3/10 D class

Int: 3/10 D class

Wis: 1/10 D class

Lck: 100/100 S class

My luck stat is insane. There have been moments where I avoided damage due to some bullshit, even the bosses were easy to fight with this luck. Though I did read something that made me not get arrogant.

Class buff: All stats are superior to those of a lower class.

Luck stat is breaks the world.

Higher beings are above your stats and are useless against them.

Luck will not be effective against those above Beast Class.

"I hope I don't fight them anytime soon." I said to myself.

"Master you have us." Aqua said.

"We will protect you." Star said.

"I don't think you will be able to fight them off either." I said gazing at their stats. We share our stats so they are as strong as me.

"We can buy you time." Ember said.

"No. I don't want to lose any of you. We have been traveling together. It wouldn't be the same." I said standing up.

"When are you going to get other spirits?" Crystal asked.

"It would help with defending you." Jez replied. After I beat the boss on the fifth floor I used my skills to get the ability to make a pact with the last spirits and optimize them a bit. I even chose to be a physical type now as it would be beneficial when using their weapons. Each spirit has a different weapon that I get access to depending on who I fuse with: Sylph is a bow, Ember is a shotgun, Crystal is a sword, Jez a scythe, Star a greatsword, and Aqua a spear.

The problem is some weapons have a stat requirement....

Divine Judgement: Summon a Divine sword that does extra damage to evil and Demonic beings. Can bless and buff allies.

Strength too low to wield must have a minimum strength of 25 to use.

Gale Storm: Summon a Bow infused with the power of Wind. Can be used to buff certain elements and weaken others.

Dexterity too low to wield must have a minimum Dexterity of 20 to use.

Soul Devourer: Summon a scythe that attacks the very soul. Chance to instantly kill the target at the cost of soul merge failing. Affects only those with a soul. Bonus Damage and Fatal Chance to Divine Beings.

Strength too low to wield must have a minimum strength of 20 to use.

"Damn these noodle arms." I sighed.

"I'm sorry master. My weapon is useless to you." Star said kneeling before me.

"Master I'm sorry I'm so useless!!" Sylph yelled.

"No it's not your fault, it's mine. I have to increase my strength and Dexterity." I said.

"Pity you lost the ability to use my weapon as well." Jez said.

"None of you are useless. I actually enjoy having trusting allies around." I said.

"How sweet." Shinoa said.

"That includes you, you pain in the ass." I said.

"Daww." She said.

"Well what spirit should I get?" I asked.

"Why not all?" Ember asked.

"Can I really handle ten?" I asked myself.

"Why not?" Ember asked.

"Fine... What do I have to lose? Shinoa... I'm assuming they will be female?" I asked.

"Not my fault you attract women." She said.

"Your titles don't help..." I sighed.

"My titles affect women you meet. You just have a natural attraction to women." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Master is very kind and..." Sylph began.

"He has an aura that is very attractive." Aqua said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Might be your lineage." Jez said.

"So my father is to blame... Typical." I sighed, "Oh well might as well get this over with." I said as I began to open my mind to the spirits. I felt four presences appear. I glanced at the empty abyss and saw the elements I summoned, all females of course, "Dad... I hate you." I sighed.

"Hello. My name is Selena." The silver dressed girl said.

"I'm Candice! She's Terra and she is Granite!" The blue haired girl said.

"Hi... I was wondering if you four would like to do a pact with me?" I asked.

"Sure!" Candice yelled.

"Hold up! We need to think this clearly Candice. Not all summoners are considerate." Granite said. She had brown hair and wore an dress that was brown and had some stones as buttons.

"Why? He's known for being nice." Candice said.

"She's right. He has a positive reputation." Selena said.

"Fine... Guess you have a point." Granite said defeated.

"You are all free to leave if I don't live up to your expectations." I said standing up.

"Guess that's reassuring." She replied.

"See! We all are in agreement!" Candice said.

Lightning, Earth, Metal, and Nature spirits have been added to your party!

New job title awarded: Elemental Master!

You have mastered every elemental spirit!

"Hopefully that's it for all the spirits...." I sighed.  Returned to my senses and gazed at my spirits.

"So how did it go?" Aqua asked.

"Hi I'm Candice nice to meet you!" Candice yelled.

"She's fun." Aqua said. She approached Candice but...

"Don't touch me!!!" She screamed and flew behind me.

"Oh... I'm..." Aqua began.

"Sorry it's not you... It's just... Water hurts." Candice said.

"Oh... I'm sorry... Can we be friends?" Aqua asked.

"Sure... As long as you don't hurt me." She said.

Candice has a fear of Aqua. Don't mix them together.

"Oh boy." I sighed, "Hold on there aren't any more spirits? Then why do I still have more summoning slots?" I asked.

Summoner (Lv 4/10): Can summon up to 10 spirits.

"Master not all spirits are humanoids." Selena said.

"I see... So I might get animals." I said.

"Possibly." Crystal added.

"Well I'll worry about that later. Right now... I need to focus on my physical tree." I said. Unlike the spirit tree physical tree has perks that increase stats and certain aspects of my body along with abilities. Is it possible to raise my stats beyond S class? I'll find out eventually. Until then I'll have to continue working on the tree. I'll need to try the new weapons I acquired soon as well.

Earth Shatter: Summon a Warhammer that can shake the foundations of the world.

Strength too low, must have a minimum of 30 strength to use.

Thunderstorm: Summon a submachine gun that chains lighting to all enemies. Grants increased movement speed and dexterity.

Boost to Dexterity by 10!

Iron Shot: Summon a sniper rifle that can pierce any defense!

Dexterity too low to wield, need a minimum of 35 Dexterity to use.

Remnant's Wrath: Summon a whip that has the power of Remnant!

Dexterity too low to wield, need a minimum of 20 Dexterity to use.

"Damn... Can only use Candice's weapon." I said.

"Apologies for the inconvenience." Granite said. At least she is considerate, she might be the most intelligent of the the spirits as she was the only one to question me as a summoner. Can't blame her their lives are under my control. According to Shinoa, if my spirits die... They are dead and I can't use the element anymore until I make a new pact with another spirit. I will have to get a new spirit, though it will be difficult as they might not want to pair with someone that let a spirit die. Safe to say these girls will be my only spirits and if they are gone... I'll lose my ability to use that element. Just cause I'm a good master to them doesn't mean there are bad summoners. There might even be a way to force a spirit into a pact. After seeing Crystal's desire to be a strong spirit... They have dreams and aspirations as much as any human and Faunus. I wonder what their dreams are.

"Selena." I said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Why did you answer my call?" I asked.

"... I want to be strong. Strong to save..." She stopped. She seemed to be upset.

"I'm sorry. Touchy subject." I said.

"No... You're my master. I have to be honest." She said, "There are bad summoners. Summoners who use spirits as tools and don't care about our lives, believing we are immortal. I want to stop them, protect spirits from those monsters." She said.

"Then let's go to the next floor." I said, "If I level up you all get stronger. So all you have to do is help me kill Grimm and complete quests. I will help you all achieve whatever dreams you have." I said. I removed my eyepatch and felt my eye activate, "Let's see how strong this eye can be. I need to get stronger to protect those I love. That includes you all, I don't want any of you to carry all the burden. As your master, I must be strong enough to be worthy of your help." I said. Taiyang... You are my first threat. If I can't overcome you, then I can never live up to my father's expectations. I must protect Ruby and Yang.

Desire has empowered the Alpha Eye: Can now see the outcome of actions before they occur.

Can now see two minutes into the future!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.3K 619 16
{RWBY x Abused/Neglected/Betrayed Male Reader x Assassin's Creed: Valhalla} [BETA Series] Before the Raven Clan of Fornburg in Norway, enter the isla...
397K 2.7K 18
Y/n was the adopted son of summer rose and tai xio long. At first they loved him like a normal family but that all changed when he turned 5. So I am...
901K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
326K 5.1K 62
Y/n L/n is a 6 year old Jackal Faunus ,who's life was hell ever since his mother passed away. His father and 2 older sisters had blaming him, abusing...