Warrior Sister | OB

By hemmingsstylesx

She's an assassin with no emotions and no family. That is until going to the ground changes everything. start... More

Introducing Warrior Sister
Chapter 1 - My Story
Chapter 2 - The Ground
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - A whole new clan
Chapter 4 - Cross my Heart Hope to Spy
Chapter 5 - Planning a War are We?
Chapter 6 - Regret and Return
Chapter 7 - Trust Issues
Chapter 8 - The War...
Chapter 9 - Her
Chapter 10 - Camp Jaha
Chapter 11 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 12 - A New Priority
Chapter 13 - Goodbye Friend
Chapter 14 - Betrayal
Chapter 15 - Mount Weather
BOOK 2
Cast & Playlist
Chapter 1 ~ 3 Months Later
Chapter 2 ~ Why Can't I Get Just One Kiss
Chapter 3 ~ Wanheda?
Chapter 4 ~ Pike
Chapter 5 ~ We Found Her
Chapter 6 ~ She Left Us
Chapter 7 ~ Unhappy Reunion
Chapter 8 ~ Clouds I
Chapter 9 - Clouds II
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Bonds
Chapter 11 ~ Get Her Back
Chapter 12 ~ Ascende Superius
Chapter 13 ~ Beginning of the end I
Chapter 14 ~ Beginning of the end II
Chapter 15 ~ Spaces
Chapter 16 ~ Long Live The King
Chapter 17 ~ We're Screwed Anyways
Chapter 18 ~ Last Hope
Chapter 19 ~ Lost Hope
Chapter 20 ~ Ogeda
Chapter 21 ~ Praimfaya
Book 3?
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Epilogue
100k special

Part 8

1.6K 41 7
By hemmingsstylesx

~"Where do we go from here
How do we find our wings
How do you breathe without dreams
Where do we go from here"~
- Ruelle - Where Do We Go From Here -

Double update :)

Chaos ensued for ages. I too was running around buildings making sure there was no stragglers. However, I stopped running when I heard a girls voice shouting 'Kill them all' in trigedasleng.

I stepped out into the main square and saw Madi and Bellamy stood there with Wonkru behind. I ran over and engulfed the small child in a hug and once we parted I looked up at Bellamy and hugged him too.

"Cam what's going on here?" Bell asked.

"We have to get to Diyozas ship because a missile is headed for the valley." I said, relaying the information the girl from earlier had told me.

"We best get moving then." A familiar voice said and Octavia stepped through the crowd and locked eye contact with me.

I stormed over to her and put my hands on either side of her face and kissed her. In front of everyone. For the first time. So, to say I was scared she was going to reject me was an understatement. Thankfully she kissed me back with just as much force and passion.

When we pulled away, we got a few odd looks from some people but Bellamy and Madi were smiling at us. Whoop-de-fuckin-do we have consent from both families.

Everyone then started rushing away from village and running to the ship. Octavia stayed behind to help Abby take Kane to the ship while I stayed up front with Bellamy and Madi.

Once we arrived at the ship, I spotted Clarke stood at the entrance way and she ran out to give Madi a hug. Next was my turn and when we hugged, I whispered 'you were right' in her ear. I should've trusted her from the get go, I mean she was the one that saved our asses 99% of the time.

Time went by and now we only had 1 minute until the missile hit. Octavia, Kane and Abby were all safe, but we were still waiting for Murphy, Monty and Emori.

Suddenly someone broke through the tree line and immediately Bellamy ran forward to help. Monty looked like he was struggling so I ran over and traded places with him, giving him a small smile as if to say 'I got this'.

"Having fun Murphy?" I chuckled.

"Shut up Griffin." He grimaced as I shifted his position slightly.

We safely got Murphy onto the ship and into Med bay with Abby and as we were doing so, I felt the ship rock slightly, signaling that we had taken off.

Slowly I made my way back to the main are where people were sitting. I looked around for Octavia and when I found her I went and sat by her side.

"You did good O." I whispered, leaning on her shoulder.

"If I did good then why did my people rebel against me twice." She said staring at the floor.

"Because they were scared. We were all scared. They were just looking for the next best thing. And to be fair 90% of Wonkru were grounders so they would've gone to Madi to be their commander anyways." I said shrugging my shoulders. It's exactly what I did all that time ago.

I was scared of dying with The 100 so I left them and helped Trikru only to leave Trikru when the other clans started acting up a little to join Skaikru once more.

"Why didn't they go to you?" She asked, sounding genuinely confused.

"1. I'm Skaikru, and they hate Skaikru. 2. You kinda locked me away for 5 years." I chuckled.

"Sorry about that. It was the only thing I could think of to keep you alive." Octavia mumbled and I felt something wet touch the top of my head so I looked up to see Octavia crying.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I whispered.

"I love you. I can't lose someone else that I love." She said brokenly. Lincoln.

Then Bellamy walked over and stopped in front of me.

"Hey Cam, can you go to the bridge in about 15 minutes?" He said, completely ignoring Octavia.

"Okay Bell." I said before turning to O. "He'll forgive you, just give him time."

"How are you so sure?"

"Time heals all." I said getting up and pressing a kiss to her head and mumbling an 'I love you' before heading to the bridge.

I was one of the last people to arrive at the bridge despite leaving earlier that Bellamy told me to, but who cares.

"Alright now that everyone's here we can start. First things first, the Earth is gone and according to Shaw it'll be a while before it comes back." Bellamy said folding his arms over his chest.

"Hopefully it'll be around 5-10 years until the Earth is back." Shaw announced. Another 10 years in space. Great.

"And we only have enough rations to feed everyone for a max of 4 years. Other than that, our only other option is cryosleep. But we'll have to program the system to wake one person up in 5-10 years." Raven explained to everyone.

"Or someone could stay awake." Monty whispered just loud enough for a few people to hear. Me being one of them threw him a look as if to say 'don't you dare'.

"It's up to Madi at the end of the day, she is our Heda after all." Echo said in a quite voice and everyone turned around to look at the child.

"Well I think it's time for a nap." She smiled.

125 years later

Waking up from cryosleep isn't fun. It's like you've been suffocated and the attacker finally let's go. When I woke up, Clarke was stood over my pod smiling at me while Bellamy stood a few feet away with another person I'd never seen before.

"What's going on and who is he?" I asked, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up a little more.

"Happy wake up day Cam." Clarke said completely brushing my questions off.

Then the person I'd never seen walked over with a warm smile plastered on his face. He stood in front of me and held his hand out to me. I looked at him with confusion, but shook his hand anyways.

"Hi I'm Jordan. I'm Monty and Harpers son." The man said and my eyes went wide.

"Wha- Monty and Harper. Where- How-" I stuttered, unable to get out a whole sentence.

"We have something to show you." Bellamy said before walking towards the bridge.

The bridge was silent and when we arrived he pressed a button and Monty's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey guys, it's been about a year since you all went to bed. Not much to report really. My algae farm is awesome. No surprise there. Oh, I'm able to monitor conditions on the ground using the ships geological equipment, so, I'll know when it's safe to go back down. Gets a little lonely sometimes without the rest of you, but the peace and quiet is what-" Monty said before Harper came in and cut him off.

"They didn't go to sleep, did they?" I asked and Clarke shook her head. "They're dead aren't they?" And this time Clarke nodded.

"A-are you okay?" The boy, Jordan asked and I shook my head 'no' at him.

"They were my best friends on the ground. Along with Jasper. Now my closest friends on the ground are dead. All of them." I said getting angry at the end.

It may not have seemed like it but other than Murphy and Issac, Jasper, Harper and Monty were my closest friends. Yes, I was good friends with Bell and Raven but I wasn't really as close with them.

"Hey, again. Today's the two-year anniversary of the long nap and Harpers been eating a little too much algae.

Hey guys, um, surprise. We picked a name today. Boy or girl Jordan. I think Jasper would've liked that. Anyways still no sign of the ground coming back. I wouldn't expect this soon, so I'm not worried. We'll check back in when there's news.

Meet Jordan Jasper Green. That's all for now. Harpers resting. He'll be 8 when you meet him. I can't wait to see your faces.

Hi. Things didn't go as planned. Happy wake up day. 10 years. And since you're watching this some time in the future, you know that I didn't wake you up. That's because there's nothing down there. I'm working on that problem. I've told Harper that it's to be expected, but, um, well that's a lie. This is going to take a while..." Monty's voice sounded in my ears for ages but eventually shut off.

They died saving us. It's been 125 years. Without Monty and Harper we would be dead. It's crazy to think that my best friends gave there life to save everyone. Honorable but crazy.

Bellamy then pressed a button and the shutters opened to reveal a planet. There was colour everywhere and there were two sun's. 

"-It took me 30 years, but I finally cracked the Eligius Three mission file. Turns out it wasn't a mining mission. After sucking the Earth dry of oil they went looking for another planet to tap. I set the coordinates a week ago. If I'm right, you should get there in 75 years. I'm tempted to put myself in cryo to see it, but without Harper anyway, it's in the Goldilocks zone of a binary system. But that's all I know.

Eligius Three never radioed back or, if they did, it was after apocalypse one, so, no one heard it. Can you see it? Is it beautiful? It is in my dreams. I hope we do better there. I hope Jasper was wrong and we weren't ghe problem. I hope your lives there will be as happy as mine has been. Be the good guys. May we meet again."

"May we meet again." I whispered and he was gone. My friends were gone.

And my new life was about to begin.

Authors note : Yo. Season 5 is done and now I have Season 6 to go... and let's just say I'm not ready to end this book, but when i do, I will be going through EXTREME editing.

Alllllsssssooooooo... its my birthday bithcessss, I'm 16 now hoes......

So anyone have any questions? Any ideas on how I'm ending the book?

Leave a vote and comment!

All the love, as always

Casey Xx

Follow my ig @ blakeskrux for The 100 edits and random bs @ caseywritesx for book updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
18.7K 241 35
Kai Harris has never been the "good kid." Her sister,Layla, was the "angel daughter." Kai was neglected ever since Layla was born, leading Kai to act...
256K 9K 67
** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna be the same. But she never expected her l...
4.5K 106 22
this is about Addison montgomrys 15 year old son and his life