One day at a time | Sarah Pau...

By bibliothecariusa

It's about you and Sarah, where you "met" her through Twitter and she decided to meet you in real life. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epiloge

Chapter 23

4.4K 172 10
By bibliothecariusa

We went to the living room first. The two last rooms she showed me was her bathroom and her bedroom. First her bedroom. "Holy crap" I gasped. It was really beautiful. And that bed! I stared at it and Sarah must have noticed it because she said "You can lay down on it, you know." I looked up at her and smiled. Walking towards the bed, I let me fall down. I sighed and closed my eyes. The bed shifted and then I felt Sarah on top of me.

I opened my eyes and she said innocently "I couldn't stop myself. You looked to irresistible." Sarah looked me in the eyes and I got lost. Then something happened, neither of us expected. "I love you" I whispered and stared in her eyes. Her eyes widened. "Did you mean that?" I furrowed my eyebrows and cocked my head to one side. "Yes, I do. I have thought about it a lot and even talked with my kids at school about it." "You did what?" Sarah laughed.

"Yeah, okay they asked me what I'm thinking of, because I was always lost in my thoughts and I told them that I was thinking about someone special. And they asked me if I would love that someone. I told them that I didn't know it yet and they said, I was always smiling and that I'm happier than ever. And that opened my eyes, that I am indeed in love with you." After I finished my speech, Sarah kissed me and I could feel her tears on my face.

"Why are you crying. I thought you would be happy" I frowned. "Oh my sweet (Y/N), these are tears full of happiness. I couldn't be happier" Sarah cried and captured my lips. "I love you" she said between kisses. "Are you ready to see the bathroom?" Sarah asked. I nodded and caressed her cheek. She's so beautiful. She stood up and pulled me with her. We entered the bath, me first, but when I saw it, I gasped and stumbled back into Sarah's arms.

"What the fuck? Is that a bathtub or a fucking pool? It's huge." "Go and explore it yourself" she whispered against my ear. I got goosebumps and asked "Really? I mean I could use a hot bath, after that day." "Yes, go for it. I'll bring you a fresh shirt" Sarah kissed my neck and turned around. I looked around one more time and started undressing. At the same time I turned on the water, so I could get in when I'm undressed.

Sliding in, I sighed. It felt so good! Sarah returned and then I said "It's really nice that you brought me a shirt, but I don't think it would fit." "It's actually a shirt from you" Sarah blushed. I sat up and looked shocked at her. "What? Where did you get it?" "I um, I borrowed it, when I was at your apartment" she stuttered. "You little thief. But why did you took it anyway?" "Because it smelled like you" she got even redder. I didn't answered but leaned back and hummed.

Sarah stared at me and I said "You know, it's rude to stare." She gulped and whispered "I'm sorry, but you're just so beautiful." "Come here" I motioned with my finger. She walked quickly to me and got on her knees. I sat up again and turned to her. Sarah's eyes flickered quickly to my breasts and up to my eyes again. Leaning towards her, she closed her eyes and I whispered against her lips "Would you like to join me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.2K 13
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
40.7K 1.6K 43
You just got back from over seas with the Air Force, and started acting school. Now you are on your way to vote, but you never thought you would meet...
9.2K 487 10
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
79.1K 2.5K 21
A summer internship always looks great on resumes. Even more so as you will be learning the ropes from Ryan Murphy on the set of AHS. Will you stay c...