Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

Oleh Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... Lebih Banyak

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Future Eri?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

A Death in the Family.

1.7K 18 13
Oleh Shadow2190

(Before we begin I have one question. Do you think this is Canon or Non Canon we may never know it could be a future event or not)

I was flying as fast as I could and when I got there I saw everyone there gathered.

Goku - What Happened?!

Ochako - Oh God Goku we lost her!

Goku - No no not her.

I ran in the dorm only to see the body of my daughter lifeless and dead.

I hugged her with all my strength and I cried and I was mad I wasn't here.

Goku - Why Why Why! NOT MY DAUGHTER! NOT MY HAPPINESS!

Aizawa - Goku please step outside so we can investigate the scene.

I closed her eyes then I walked out with eyes like I was lifeless because on the inside I was fully dead. As I fell on my knees I cried knowing she was gone and I couldn't bring her back.

Goku - ERI!!!!!

(Timeskip)

We were all in the class room and I was silent for the few days and I didn't train,talk or eat I just stayed in my room and cried.

Aizawa - We have found out that Eri was murdered

Everyone - What?!

Goku - (sinister) Who?

Aizawa - We don't know but we'll find out by the cameras and through the CSI.

Goku - You tell me the moment you find a match or a pattern got it.

He nodded knowing if he told me to stay out of it I would kill him.

Goku - Eri I swear I will take from them what they took from you.

But at that moment Nezu showed up with the biggest news I needed.

Nezu - No need to check...because we found out who killed her.

Goku - WHO?!

Nezu - Tomura Shigaraki.

Goku - I will bring him in and he will have no hands when he comes back the moment he is captured I will interrogate him got it.

I walked out and got into my Black clothing knowing I will kill him for killing my daughter.

Vegeta - Kakarot.

Goku - There nothing you can do to stop me Vegeta.

Vegeta - I know but I want to say that the moment you bring him in we all get a piece of him. So we all will beat him down and you will heal him so the last person who kills him is you.

I nodded knowing everyone will want revenge. But one person tried to stop me.

Iida - Please Goku don't do this.

Goku - Stay our of my way. You don't know the rage I have with me.

(Goku didn't move an inch)

Iida - I know the feeling of having a family memeber get hurt.

Goku - No you know the feeling of them getting hurt but she was dead. I AM HER FATHER YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE PAIN I FEEL RIGHT NOW!
I MISSED HER BIRTHDAY AND HER FIRST CHRISTMAS! I will find him and bring him back to make him pay for everything he has done. Then I will Kill him myself.

(Unknown Location)

Shigaraki - You Idiot.

Dabi - How am I the Idiot since you killed the girl and that was the most disrespectful thing you did. Call this the last time we ever work together.

Shigaraki - Oh no you don't if I'm gonna die you're dying with me.

But he dodged his attack and he burned his hands and then cut his finger

Dabi - You will feel even worse pain than this you know but for now. Stay out of Goku's Family I respect him and if I had a choice to protect the villains or him I would choose him because Stain respects him and he earn the title Hero.

Goku - Well Thank You Dabi but the name Murderer will be the next name I get after I'm done with him.

They were surprised and they saw me with an angry look on my face.

Goku - Hello Tomura

Shigaraki - Go ahead Kill me! I don't regret killing the little bitch.

I then punched his face and crushed his hands.

Goku - You killed my world and now we have a to talk with the others so you're coming with me. I will break every part of you and when I see that you suffered enough then you have my permission to die.

I then knocked him out and then Instant Transmission him to U.A

Goku - Here's the garbage when your done with him bring him to the interrogation room so Aizawa can talk with him.

Everyone took turns on beating him and making him pay and every time he would almost die I would heal his injuries but not his fingers.

Aizawa - I just have one question. Why?

Shigaraki - I felt like doing it because the moment we got Goku he would be the one making orders and he was overprotective of the brat so I decided to do it because it was fun and the face she made when I snap her little neck.

Aizawa - Well Thank You for answering. Now I'm gonna get a good hole for your grave.

He left the room only for the lights to turn off and on and I was behind him and I slammed his face on the table.

Goku - You did it just so you can get to me well congratulations you win because you will suffer.

Shigaraki - The work is done and it will always be. I am Inevitable.

I then created a blade and before I could chop his head off he told me.

Shigaraki - The mystery was never solved you will know that she never died.

Goku - Go to hell!

I killed him and I then left the room and I sat down with my head down thinking and processing what happened.

Goku - Eri are you alive? Or are you really gone from my life.

Dark story I know but I will reveal if this is Canon or not another time but not now. Thank you for reading.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6K 32 22
Well, I am new to writing stuff so I may not know what am I doing but I hope you like my new concept. If you are a Saiyan, then chances are, you will...
30.9K 465 48
I really hope you enjoy this story 😁😁 This was my first story. Im going to edit over it and fix any mistakes. This shit is cringy asf
115K 1.8K 22
I don't own anything I use except for this story. This is a small experiment to see if people will enjoy my Izuku Yagi stories, so I hope this is an...
11.8K 156 11
(Update: don't know what fuck happened but this book could've been better it was ok I guess but you can read if you want) I always see izuku the lege...