Cold Comfort [Lesbian Story ]

Av iMmoonstruck

"Cold comfort? " Billie giggled after saying it. Earning a chuckle from the most beautiful girl she's ever se... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 :Dime
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: 4 Years later

Chapter 24

367 29 0
Av iMmoonstruck

Every time l pass out l regret the moment l wake up. It's so painful thinking about anything that could or might happen to you in that state.

This is how l met Dime and every time that it happens l open my eyes thinking I'll come face to face with her again. And I get disappointed always. So it became a nightmare for me.

"Are you alright Billie? " Blue asked.

"Yeah... Yeah.. Am perfectly fine. " l said turning to face the other side.

"What's wrong. Are you ashamed of something? "

"Why would l be and what makes you say that? " l said with hints of attitude.

"Hey. Am sorry. I was just trynna help. I'll peace off. " She said and left even before l could say anything.

~~~

"You have been sick for awhile and decided to visit me today? That's what you saying?" The doctor asked, "The last time you came l asked you to book an appointment."

"Yeah l know. Am sorry l just felt ...Mmmh.. Unwelcome."

"Unwelcome. This is a hospital Billie." she chuckled, "Find a better lie. I asked you to do a bit of meditation. "

"I can't concentrate. The moment l close my eyes l feel attacked inside. It's like someone's trying to struggle me. Then it's dark and l loose it. "

"Come on let me help you. Do exactly as l say. Sit comfortably,relax your body and l want you to close your eyes and think about something or someone you like. "

This is going to be hard. Therapy took a month for it to at least help. This is just but the first day. She's have to do better.

"Is it your love? Exams....."

Dime. Yes I've missed her. I want to see her. Her big round amber eyes. Her gray hair and long arms. Her smile. She left me crying yet l miss her. This is really heartbreaking. Do spells work? I think she's poison Ivy. Why am I still thinking about her. Am sure she already forgot about me. And doesn't even wanna see me. As much as l want to see her.

"Family? Friends.. "

Shit l tuned out. What is she even saying. I can't hear her clearly. So my problem is dime? I hate her.

"Stop." l shouted unintentionally. At myself but l think l startled the Doc.

"Sorry l lost it."

"No. It's okay. You've found the source of your discomfort. Now you just have to accept it and look for a way to help yourself. Or you'll be stuck in that darkness. "

"I don't even know what you mean. What source. I don't know how to help myself. That's why l came here. For you to help me...."

She cut me off, "Billie." She paused. "Am a doctor. The only way l can help is by making you accept your mistakes or any negativity. I can't get into your head. That's your take. I wish l could but l can't.  Please come again after two days."

"Yeah. I get it. Thank you doc."

"It's my job nothing else. "

~~~

"Could you please just listen to me. " She's really acting up and it's getting on my nerves.

"Fuck off Bill. I won't bother helping you next time.. since you have a tendersy of waking up with some attitude all the time. "

"Am sorry. It's never intentional. Look am sorry blue l promise l won't do it again. "

"Yeah whatever. " She banged the door behind her. She's probably going to some pub.

It's been almost a year. Yet my mind is stuck in one place. It explains my painting. I got the role. I'll be presenting my work at the gala but now l don't even know how I'll do it.

'You need a work name,now it just can't be Billie can it' Ms. Helen said earlier. 'Love affair gone wrong' lol. Fuck. I won't stress on that.

It's been long since l visited my stud friend Shon. I think l should. I need some relaxing aura.

"Hey. Hello man am kinda bored need some company? "

"Hell yeah. You've been gone far too long you need some ass hopping. "

"Yeah. Am coming. "

"Sure. You'll be coming. "

~~~

"Am sorry l know l... " She cut me off by kissing me.

"Damn girl take me slow. I ain't going nowhere. "

"I ain't no girl. " She smirked then pushed me to the counter.

Lifted me and placed me on top. I never thought I'd let this happen to me but here l am. Slowly tossed my clothes away and hers. Then without a warming sucked on my core.

I needed this. This feeling never gets old.

"You alone." she said.

"Yeah? "

"Yeah. "

"I don't think so boo boy. " l said.

"You'll have to find out then. "

I need to call dime. This is getting out of control. Why am l thinking about her at the moment. This is rude. Shit. Fuck you dime. Fuck you.

"Fuck me?"  She asked. Thinking am here with her. If only. I feel bad for her but l can't do nothing about it.

"Yeah." I said as l now put her on the stand. We have to both dominate.

I'll have to stay away from her for a while. For me to bring my shit together. Do it before my parents come. They are coming for the gala l don't want to loose it. Like I've been doing of late.

This just reminds me. I have a lot of explaining to do. The skin on my left hand is barely even seen. In just 30 days.

Shitty ass life.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.2K 15 10
a billie eilish story. ¿DISCONTINUED? "me and you aren't dating, so it's not any of ur concern." billie said confused, "so you mean after all the sh...
155K 3.9K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
3.7K 64 12
How could you live knowing the person you love is dying right before your eyes? OC is G!P
48.4K 2.8K 30
Rowan, a girl of a coy and passive nature, did not expect to be flung into someone else's life so abruptly- and graphically at that. It could have be...