Chapter 30: 4 Years later

I was checking the time on my watch. I was really getting impatient with her.
"Can't you hurry up? " I shouted.

"Give me a minute baby." She shouted back.

She then came down dressed in a very nice looking suit. Damn I could easily get those off.

"What? "

"Nothing. Let's go. " I tried acting serious to hide the red cheeks.

She rolled her eyes slightly and smiled.

"I know I turn you on."

"Yeah yeah. "

We we're going to White's wedding. Who would have thought that after years she'd finally settle.

"You always in a hurry. "

"I know. But not all the time. " I tried defending myself.

"It's all the time. "

~~~

"Hey You,"I couldn't help but laugh,"You finally settled without Kris. His going to be really disappointed. "

"I cried on his wedding day. " She reminded me. The we both burst out laughing after a hug.

"You can always have a foursome. " I suggested.

"That's true,"she practically squealed,"wait I have to ask Amanda first. "

"Wait I wasn't serious. "

"I know dumbass." She pulled me in for another hug.

"A drink after all this? "Blue suggested after a while.

We haven't talked since she finished school. It's not that I didn't want to, it was just for the best. I know she said that she was okay but I knew she wasn't.

"I'm in. " I said almost immediately but she didn't pay me the mind. I mean she was looking at White the whole time.

It hurt a little but..I couldn't do anything about it.

"Sure. Next Friday? "

"Okay." Then she walked away without another word.

"She'll come around." White said after noticing the distress on my face.

"I hope so. "

~~~

Yin with her girlfriend. Me and my girlfriend. White with her wife. Blue with her girlfriend.

I know you all expected White to get married to a guy. I mean I was expecting that too. But she surprised us all.

Blue seemed okay. Thou I could see the discomfort once in a while. I really hope she comes around.

You also wondering why Dime's still my girlfriend and not my wife. We decided to wait for a while before the big celebration. We still young and need to enjoy our youth. Lol.

Taking shots all at once was a way to easy the mode. I hope we get to have this little encounters even after years.

We might forget we friends along the way because I mean will be all into our separate lives. But I hope that never happens. I want to always sit with them and talk about how life is once in awhile.
Even after getting kids. We could take them for play dates.

But life sure has its way of moving. I just hope it's favourable. Always.

"For the rest of our lives. " I raised my glass. And they all followed suit.

~~~

Hey.. Took me some time to write. (Don't kill me) But I'm so happy I was able to finish it.
This the first book I've ever published but the ninth I've written. I just couldn't get the balls to publish the rest.
But I hope I do get the ball to publish some more.
Anyway.. This might be the last journey of the duo..Billie and Dime.
I said might.
Also.. Comments about the book do help a writer. I've read all of them and I'm happy to see some of you are pleased.

Let's have a drink to that. ;-)

Anyway have a good day/night. I hope we get to interact some more in the future. Adios >_<

Wait....Stay at Home please. To be safe. #self quarantine