Chapter 12

Most of my high school life l spent it on books. When l join college l don't think I'll dwell on books this much. Everyone needs fun. Since we never know when our time on earth will expire.

I want to go out of this state. Away from my parents. Away from everyone who has the slightest idea about me. Even my brother. If your asking. I want to feel how wild one can get.

I want to wear different kind of clothes. Different kind of shoes and most importantly. I want to get my hair done. In dreadlocks this time.

I want to feel love.

"Are you ready? It's time. " my mother brought me back to our world.

"Yeah. Am done. " l said standing up so that l can look at myself one more time.

Mara. You look great. I told myself. I needed that self esteem at the moment.

"Dime's down stairs. Smile. You look great. " My mother complemented.

I'll have to ask Dime what she's giving my mother. Since every time she's here l get this weird comments from my mom.

Don't look up. Don't look up. Don't shy off. Don't. Shit.

"Be careful beautiful. I don't want taking you to hospital instead of prom." she said as she helped me straighten up after hitting my leg on the stair rails and falling on the steps.

"My bad. I wasn't looking. Thank you." The embarrassment was unbearable. As my face was super red and I could feel my cheeks flash.

"It's okay. You look amazingly stunning. "

"Thank you. You too." l said. "No. Wait. You look beautifully stunning. "

The soft giggles. They always seem to lighten up the mood. I was smiling weirdly when my mum asked what was wrong.

"Are you okay Tamara?" She asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"Your face looks weird. Are you crying?"

"God no. Am okay. Thank you. We are on our way now. Good night. "

I'll probably find her asleep. When l get back.

"Let me take a picture. You two look good. Like real stars. "

After a long photo session we we're able to leave. Damn. I needed a break.

~~~

Earlier. I thought about a lot of things. My mum made it clear this my last time with this people and l shouldn't be feeling left out.

When l decided l will be going out of state. I put all that on hold. Since l needed a specific someone to come along with me.

It's a chance am willing to take. Like seriously what could go wrong. I like her. god, l even think it's love. I've been afraid all my life and right now. It's the perfect moment. Perfect timing.

After our school closing session. We all received our grading and just as l expected. I passed. I put more effort since l knew if l wanted a different life l will have to work extra.

I got accepted at International Art school of Los Angeles. Yes. I decided to major on art. And maybe later on do something else. I applied this by myself with my parents permission. And got the full scholarship.

My dad surprised me by saying he was proud and he'll be visiting on certain occasions. Like gallery open shows. And my mum just smiled and said she'll talk to me later. My brother actually cried. Not like cry cry. Just joyful tears.

I know most people we're expecting me to stay in New York and do medicine and most probably work at New York hospital. Shock on them. They won't be seeing my ass anymore for long.

"Are you alright? " Dime softly asked placing her hand on my thigh gently.

The kind of eruption taking place in my body only l know. But can't explain.

"Yeah. Am actually more than okay. " l answered smiling. Placing my hand in hers.

Her hand was warm. And soft. And l could feel the gentleness of her touch on my skin. And the trembling sensation of my body against her touch. Against her stare.

"Mara. Are you sure your okay. Your sweating. "

The soft voice she uses sometimes is a turn on. And just by saying my name. I could fell myself pushed against the edge and my core burning from the heat in the atmosphere. Gosh. Am going to get an orgasm if l continue like this.

But l can't help but feel her eyes on me. They seem to be burning holes on my skin. Leaving behind small hot holes that give pleasure as wind gashes through. I swallow hard and turn to look at her.

"Am okay. Just a bit nervous. " l half lied, half said the truth.

The small circles she drew on my palm as a way of getting me to relax. Didn't do any justice. I wanted her to stop. I couldn't take it anymore. She was driving me crazy.

Still staring at her l couldn't help but notice the small smile on her lips. The little freckles on her nose that l hadn't noticed until now. The squirted eyes as she was trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

Tamara. You'll end up doing something stupid. But l couldn't help myself. This little emotions that am feeling seem to have taken control of my our body.

"Dime. " l finally called. Taking her attention off my lips. I swallowed hard one more time.

"Yes. "

"Which school are you planning on going to. " l had to take myself out of that state.

"Not yet decided. " she responded and took her hand out of mine and faced the driver.

Did l do something wrong. I want her hand back there. Staring at my thigh. I can still feel the heat where her hand was a few seconds ago.

Am l sexually frustrated. But it can't be since I've never done it before.

But.

I want her. I want her in all possible ways l could think of.