Chapter 10

Everything everywhere. That was a short sentence to describe the School's environment. Students were in a rush. Probably because at exactly eight we were to be in class. What caused the rush, anyone that went a minute passed eight was shut outside.

After four years of school who wanted to redo there last year ? I most definitely wasn't going to l'd rather start looking for a random job.

"Hey!" My best friend greeted.

"Hey Angel. I thought I was going to walk through this crowd alone. "

"Don't worry am here to hold your hand. " A more familiar voice answered.

Turning as fast as I could l met the very one person l wished was here. My hands become all sweaty and my cheeks flushed.

"Dime."

"Hey." She had this look in her eyes that got me all worked up inside.  " Hello. You must be Angel the famous best friend. "

Angel just said hey and turned to face me. I had a lot of explanation to do.

"And am guessing your the saviour of the day. "Angel asked rather rudely.

"I don't have to be if she doesn't want me to? "

They both looked at me. Waiting for my answer. Seriously this was not going to be a debt or an argument. I didn't have anything to say. It's like her presents cut my tongue.

"Angel this is dime. She helped me out the last time l was sick. And we all walking through this crowd together."

I had to say something before Angel said something stupid.

"First of.. What are you doing here? " l asked Dime out of curiosity.

"The same reason your here. " She answered and wrapped her arm on mine as she smiled widely.

This was going to be a very difficult exam. I thought to myself as my best friend did the same on my other arm. They both need to know there not rivals.

"Should we go now Mara?" Angel asked.

"Sure. "

~~~

"You don't like talking or... Because since yesterday you haven't said a word to me. Except good morning and goodbye. " Dime asked as she sat next to me during lunch hour.

I really didn't know why l was all anxious and confused around her. It's like l was afraid l'd say the wrong thing.

"Exams. " Seriously. Am going to send her away.

"Tough? I heard your top in your class. " She said.

What else has she heard aside from that. Now l was curious to know how she found out about me. Had she been asking around about me.

"No. I haven't been asking around about you. People just talk about you a lot. So many girls seeking your attention. "

This got my attention. I've been trying to seek attention like since forever and no girl. I mean no girl has ever approached me.

"Really now. Why would you say so. " l asked half serious half laughing.

"Your too attractive not to notice. " With that she left me at the table staring at her ass as she walked away swaying.

She pretty much wears like me. All buggy clothing. And she bounces a little.

"Why you smiling like that Tamara? Seen a ghost?" Angel asked me as she sat opposite me.

I didn't even know l was smiling.

"And why would l smile after seeing a ghost? "

"I would smile." she answered.

This l believed. Angel is super weird. With her nerdy sexy glasses. Which of course don't have lenses. She thinks it's sexy wearing glasses.

Which l agree since she's really pretty and sexy bad. Like bad girl riri. Lol.

"Let's go. I have something to do before class. " l said remembering Mrs Polly's request.

She asked if l could help issue the next exam. Since l didn't take geography and invigilate as she goes somewhere argent.

I was used to invigilating. Most of the time teachers would ask for my help.

"Thank you. Once again Tamara. I'll repay back. "Mrs Polly thanked.

"No. It's okay. You don't have to. I love doing this. "

"It's up to me Tamara. " She then walked out leaving me behind with dirty thoughts about her.

Looking around l found a staring dime with a smirky face. Wow. This is just perfect. Perfect torture.

Looking down at my revision book. I thought about her. Deeply.

Why the sudden interest in school. Her mother is the mayor. Thanks to my brother l knew that piece of information.

Why did she behavior like she wanted something but at the same time decided against it. Did she feel butterflies in her stomach when she saw me... Or she felt the whole damn zoo like me. When l saw her.

Dime.