Chapter 9

Is it weird that every time you think or talk about someone they like pop out of nowhere. Like seriously talk of the devil and it appears. Lol.... I've talked so many times about Satan and l never got to see him.

Why didn't they say angel... Was it because of the kind of stories they were saying. Or...

"Mrs. Black? "

Why does it seem like everytime l try to wake up early my day always starts off badly. Even worse when l decide to snooze.

"Excuse me! Mrs Black. "

Shit!

"Yes!" l answered standing up so quickly my books scattered on the floor.

"Your attention is needed here. And not wherever you are. " Mrs Polly warned.

Did l forget to mention that Mrs Polly is our new Literature teacher. Speaking of TV models. She's a freaking goddess. Since she came my concentration cables have been disabled. Damn.

To avoid having this illusive wet day dreams l prefer to wonder else where. I can't look at her.

Let's say she on the other hand isn't making it easier for me. With this googly eyes she been giving me. I feel like she's staring deep within. Too much attention for me.

"l'll see you after class. Then will redo this again."

"Sure."

After all that embarrassment. It's not like l even focused. My mind went to pay a visit to that meeting after class.

What will she do with me. Okay. That came out wrong. What kind of punishment will she give me. That's stupid l could bet 4 dollars that if she redid the lesson and ask questions no one is going to give all the answers.

Just the sight of her open chest shirt sent all the boys astray. The tight skirt with a long sleeve at the back pushed them into fantasy. The maroon lipstick whatever it's called got the girls discussion team on fire.

Please. I actually could get a few points. Okay... Points on rating her dressing code not her tests.

Speaking of test my entry exams are next week. I haven't even studied. Should be prepared for a really fucked up weekend.

My mum won't leave me at peace. She won't even leave my bedroom door step. Lol.

*ring*

"Mrs Black. Come to the front please."

Is it just me or is she calling me in a sexy way. Lately l've been wet dreaming alot. It's getting me all horny and shit.

"Am really sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or anything." Apologetic face gear activated.

"Relax l didn't ask you to remain behind because you weren't paying attention. I need help doing something. "

"Huh... Sure whatever it is. "

Really.

"You don't mind.  I'll give you a ride home later. "

"No l don't mind. "

~~~

"Heard about a new student and new sexy teacher."

"You're never later handsome. There is a new teacher but l didn't see a new student. "

"Cool. Which number do you have so far? "

"Jackass....non. "

"Well you're slow pretty. "

My brother is something. Am like a hundred percent sure he'll be having at least one of there numbers by tomorrow or even both.

Remember when l talked about a rough weekend. Shock on my ass. It's a rough week and weekend.

My mum put us in the study room since we both got out of school. And she's been checking on us like after every five second.

Dime. Mmmh... She's been quite. I haven't seen her in a while.  I want to see her. Should l go see her? Or will she think am a freaking weirdo.

Huh! To hell. If she wanted to see me like l did then she'd find me. I wasn't going to play so easily.

"A penny for your thoughts and l hope it's a quiz getting you all worked up?" my mum bulged.

"Mum could you at least let me breath?" l asked.

"Next weeks exams will determine where you go next. Just hold onto your breath till we're sure if you'll be staying here or searching for a job. "

"sure no problem. " That was sarcastic.

"Now pay attention to your books. "

As if this book will get me a girlfriend by summer. Am suppose to be out there looking at the pretty human creatures. Not stuck here.

If l don't get a girl by summer am sure as hell going to be bored to death.

This is going to be the hardest test ever. Finding one..no problem..talking to her.. no probs..getting her in the mood to have sex. Nightmare.