Chapter 29

"You'll have to talk to mum eventually. " Kris said.

"Ik. " I huffed in frustration.

"She really loves you. " He went on and said.

I didn't say anything to that. Because I didn't believe it even though I really wanted to.

We were currently seated on my bedroom floor arranging some of my things. I was going back to school. I need time to register everything. Right now my brain doesn't seem to function in the right direction.

"She's also very sorry. "

"Did she send you?" I spat. Irritation in my voice.

"No. I'm just trying to make you see the good side of this?"

"What's so good about any of this? "

"You now know she's always loved you? "
"I'm not in the mood Kris. "

Thank you. I thought after he remained silent. I love her. I mean she's my mum. But I was too angry most disappointed.

Sighing in frustration one last time I looked at my brother.

"I know that she loves me and l love her too but I need some time to think. "

"Okay. "

Just then my thoughts floated to a certain blue haired that's waiting for me. Shit! I totally forgot about her. How is she going to react now after I tell her me and dime are talking things through? Wait did she like me? Of course! This another problem I'm going to face just when I thought I was going back to a peace and quiet environment.

~~~

"How was home? " White asked the minute I opened the door.

"Fine? "

"Kris is amazing. I'm totally into him. It's sad that his already gotten himself a nice looking girl." She whined.

That made me smile. I always liked her energy. Nothing would kill her psych easily.

"You invited for the wedding btw. " I decided to press a little.

"What! Already! And here I thought there was hope! " She whined some more.

"What hope... Amanda is Kris's high school sweetheart. They are never breaking up if you waiting on it beautiful. "

"I hate you for saying it. Again! "

I laughed as l went to my room.

"Yinnnn..get your ass here. I have some good news. " I shouted once I was in my room.

Blue was not around. I heard she went to  some party.

"Give me a few minutes. " She shouted back.

"Don't fucking tell me you at it right now. " I hit my wall since her room was the next one.

"Almost!"

"Fuck you.... "

~~~
It's been exactly one month three days since the fight with my mom. She hasn't called and l was grateful.

My brother on the other hand can't wait to put a ring on Amanda's finger. His wedding is in a few months. I was happy for him. I just hope this doesn't change our relationship. I'd hate to see him leave but it's life and we have to get used it.

A ring from my phone brought me back to earth.

"Hello? "

"Are you asleep? "

"No. Just relaxing in bed. "

"Well I've missed you and I want to see you. I know we talked about time but I can't wait any longer. " Dime pleaded.

"Sure. " I don't think I want to waste my time thinking about everything.

"Really." She basically almost squealed into the phone.

"Yeah. " I smiled.

"Okay. See you tomorrow. "

"Okay. "

Today couldn't get any faster. I was waiting patiently for dime at the airport.
I'm sure after our conversation with blue in Paris she's still going to act weird around dime. But what can I do? Move?

I should probably move. This is there final semester anyway. There all going to leave me in the big house alone.

"Hey. " I was greeted by a cheerful looking Dime.

"Hey. " Thou I didn't expect her to kiss me.

"Get used to it. I'll be doing it more often. "She smiled into the kiss.

"Sure. " I chuckled a little afterwards.

"So. How's everything?Everyone?"

"Everything's fine and everyone I guess. "

"Great. "She hesitated for a minute before she said, "can we rent a hotel room?"

"Ummm...why? "

"Because I'll feel more comfortable there. "

"Okay. I'll take you to my place first then we can leave after I take my things. "

"Okay. "

~~~

Eventually I talked to my mum and we agreed she'll never make a decision for me again. Which was stupid because I was already 20 and that meant I will be making my own decisions. But it just felt right saying it.

My brother's little junior was born. Nalana Kris Black. I've never been more in love. I couldn't stop visiting them just to play with her little fingers. He also married Amanda later on. I think everything went perfectly fine for him.

My life thou. Mmmmh. Was still complicated I mean I had dime with me but I still was a little stressed. I guess it takes time to settle.

I enjoyed my youth I could say. I mean I tried everything out. Not literally everything but my bucket list was empty.

I moved out. I'm almost turning 21. Life is smooth. Somehow on the outside.

"Hey. Are you daydreaming again? "Dime asked softly

"Shut up. " I looked the other way around, "Yeah I'm thinking about everything. "

"Stop over thinking. It's not healthy for you. "

"I know. Now bury me with those soft kisses so that I can forget all the problems of the world. "

"Sure.. " she chuckled and planted soft kisses on my arm as she moved towards my face."Are you comfortable? "

"Yeah. Why do you ask? "

"You shaking a little."

"Oh.. It's cold? "I said raising one eyebrow.
"What?" I looked at her as she eyed me, "Cold comfort? " I giggled immediately after saying it.

Earning a chuckle from Dime as she continued with the kisses.

She's mine. All Mine. I thought.

Life might be tough and hectic. Damn hard but I was sure I could overlook everything with her by my side.

"I love you Billie Black."

"I love you too Dime Black."

                      ~Fin~