Chapter 2

"Tamara!" My mum called," l ain't gonna call you again!"

That was enough to send me flying over the stairs to the kitchen. Kris was already having his breakfast next to my dad. Who was reading a newspaper. I eyed my brother knowing he was the reason behind my mum's angry voice.

His always in a hurry to go to school. Knowing very well his class only starts at 10. Mine at 8. It's only logic if l was the one hurrying. Seriously it was 7.05 am. What the fuck am l going to be doing till 8.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," he smirked," ready for school?"

"Of course," l answered.

I looked at him with my wicked eyes trying to pass a message. Which he very well understood. I didn't like that  name...

Sleeping beauty.

The fuck is that?

"Bye mum," he waved," see you after school."

Did l forget to mention he drives me to school. He's in his last year of college. So of course he got all the permission to do the fuck he wanted. Expect get drunk and drive home.

As l said my parents did anything to protect there imagine. I wasn't sure about killing. Everything is possible anyway.

So....back to driving. They told me l'd only get a car after my 18th birthday. Which was far from now. Like 4 months down the line. I just couldn't wait. My brothers driving is pathetic. If you get out alive everytime he drives...then bruh your a survivor.

"Tamara!"mum hissed ,"Where your manners? Did you leave them in bed after you woke up?"

"Bye ma and goodbye apps." I waved.

See. It's only morning. How about the evening?
My life was just hell.
I couldn't wait to move out.

Driving to school takes around 5o minutes but with Kris, 20 minutes wasn't even okay.

I decided to use the library since it was my only option being the only in school.

Am not popular like the wannabes but l get a lot of attention. One because my parents are really rich. Two..my brother is an asshole. Girls fight to get his attention. Three am really pretty. Seriously l get comments everyday about my beauty.

It's irritating but what can l do. Being a tomboy also kinda adds to it. Girls want your attention. All the time.

Yes am into girls but it's funny how l haven't found one yet that satisfies my heart. The one's around all just seem the same.

Did l forget to mention Pink irks me.