Chapter 16

The smell of alcohol and burnt food. Cigarettes and all kinds of other smokes consumed the air around my house. Everyone is enthusiastic since most are happy they are done with freaking high school. Which l don't blame them for l myself couldn't contain my smile.

I look around trying to figure out how everyone is really going to be in the next five years. Say - We get to meet like this in one big house. Would l be able to recognise some of them? It's really hard to say considering l don't know some of them.

"A penny for your thoughts? " l was destructed from my trail of thoughts.

Turning l came face to face with Ivy.  The Ivy that led the girls cheer leading group. The Ivy that actually made me realise l was into girls. The Ivy l thought would never speak to me. Weird.

"Um.. A dollar will do. " l answered before she actually thought l was a freak.

Giggling she turned around and removed a dollar from her bag. Which caught me by surprise since l was joking.

"Here. " She gave me.

"I was actually joking you know. " l thought l should say that. Which earned me more giggles.

"I know silly. The dollar is a way of bribing you to dance with me? "

"Oh! " This embarrassing. Am sure my face is all red.

"So. Will you? "

Do l have anything to loose? No! Should l accept this? Or will it confirm everyone's suspicion about my sexuality? Mmmh.

"I'll understand if you say no. " she added.

"No. I mean Yes. Wait. No because...Yes let's just dance. " l answered nervously.

Pulling my hand into the kitchen she offered me a few shots to relax my fuming body. Which l took without a doubt. It's my last fucking year with them. Actually day. No night.

The drink did really help since now l was the one pulling her into the dance floor. Music hitting every beat. I closed my eyes to feel it flow through my body.

In comfortable shorts and a light shirt with black sneakers l think l could do this all night.

Feeling her body close to mine l decided to follow her moves which included her butt colluding with my front every time she turned around. Making me feel my blood boil under my skin. My heart pump with every move she makes.

Is she doing this on purpose?

Facing me she smirks. On hell she is. Bad moves girl. I smirk too. I didn't plan on doing this but now l have all the reasons to. When we were at school she never spoke to me. She was always ignoring me. Now she's all over me. I think l know what's happening.

Placing my hands on her hips l pulled her close enough. Her green mini dress was open enough to show her big round boobs. Careful to hide that which was not needed to be seen by everyone. Putting my leg between her thighs l moved slowly. Making sure my shorts caressed her bare skin.

Judging by the look on her face she wasn't expecting this. One hand on her hip and the other behind her neck. I made sure she whined on my thigh. The song seemed to be moving with us. In slow motion l moved my hand from her neck to her open chest the to her jawline. Pulling her so that she's facing me. Tracing her lip with my thumb. Forcefully pulling her chin so that her mouth opens. Moving close to her, l could tell she was in the mood l needed her to be.

Looking straight into her big brown eyes l brush my lips on hers then move to her ears. Making sure l breathe into her. Just like that in a blink of an eye l let go of her and walk away smirking.

Going up stairs l lock myself in my room. I needed some air. That little show took all my being. I was highly aroused. If l continued am sure l would have brought her with me here.

But l was just not up for anything right now. 

~~~

"Wanna share your side of the story. Everyone is talking about your little dance. And how it killed. And how your so hot. And how... "

"Shut up. Am already having a head ache. " l tell Kris.

"Get your ass up. Your flight is in an hour. Actually now it's our flight. And while you prepare. Think of all the possible ways you'll explain to mom. "

Whatever. Closing my eyes yesterday night events played in my head. From when Ivy actually followed me up here. And explained why she never spoke to me and that she asked to dance with me since she had been dared to. And ended up saying she was sorry.

I didn't really think it was necessary for her to apologies. We were not friends so l didn't care. Not until she kissed me. This pushed me over the edge. And in seconds she was lying on my bed half naked with me on top.

"Get out of bed slowpoke. It's 2:30 pm and we leaving at 3:05 pm." My mum called.

Slowpoke. Really. The same way she just interrupted me was the same way she did last night. Knocking on my door to ask if l was asleep. She really did blow my chance of having sex. For the first time. More like birthday sex.

Sighing l get out of bed and go prepare myself. LA here l come. I shouted in my head.

~~~~~~~~

Show some love. >_<