Chapter 8

Two months earlier

"Dime please finish parking and stop complaining."My mum pleaded.

"l don't get it. Why do we have to move. If you guys want to go work somewhere else then so be it. Just leaves us out of it. "

"We asked you guys last week and only Tayme agreed to join boarding school. So no more of your complaints. Am really tired. "

"Yeah sure. Go dump us in some old town. Like you care. " l was really pissed. "From LA to what town was it again?"

"Just get it over with." Lailac answered me back.

"Its going to be the worst year of my life Lac! " l felt like crying.

"Dime your being such a cry baby."

"You guys don't get me. It took me many years to get all the friends that l have. And also be popular in school. Starting another school. To hell. "8

"So that's the problem. Great. You'll do home schooling." My dad decided.

"Better? " my mum asked.

"Never! But it's something." l answered back.

~~~

"Hey! Heard your leaving?" Cate kissed me and sat next to me while still hugging me.

"Yeah...its shit!"

"Will you be coming back? "

"Am not sure about that. " l answered honestly.

"So what about me? "  she asked tears balancing at the edges.

Her crystal sea blue eyes turning glass. I didn't know how to answer that. I didn't want to give empty  promises. And l didn't want to end it between us.

"Huh! Dime"

"l don't know. "

"Yeah right. Am so sure you didn't think about me when you made that decision. Your leaving me behind. I love you so fucking much and you just leave all of a sudden. "

"That's not true Cate. Don't say what you don't know. "

"Sure. Safe trip. " and she walked away crying.

Really. She doesn't know l almost cried pleading that we don't go just because of her. I love her too. But l can't bring myself to talk sense into her right now. Let her be.

"Finished talking to yourself?" My best friend Jack interrupted.

"Jack ass! No. "

"You know am always going to Skype with you. Yeah. Like everyday asshole. Don't worry l'll take care of Cate too. "

"Thanks mann." He always had the right words to use.

"We ditch school? Am going to miss you. I left that part out. So that you don't feel too overwhelmed. "

"lol.  Sure.  Let's go. " l didn't think twice.

~~~

"Hello welcome to High wood Mayor. The best town to be with family. "

"This place looks like crap. " lailac whispered.

"l couldn't agree more. "l answered back.

"Girls behavior. " my mum hissed.

"Thank you. We are really grateful. " My dad answered back.

Am super sure they both didn't even listen to the lady. They are really arrogant. Rich people problem.

My parents never paid attention to us. We three kids. Me, Lailac and my twin Tayme. They just left money at our doorsteps.

If they didn't listen to the three of us what makes you think they listen to other people's opinions.

"Wait Mayor?" l asked.

"You we're listening? "My mum asked.

"So it seems ." l answered.

"Well yes.  Your mother is the new Mayor. "

"It explains the new attitude. "l said,"thank you miss."

"You're really going to ruin my day. Aren't you? "my mum asked.

"You started. " l hissed back.

"Please show us the way to our new home. Am really exhausted. "my dad asked not wanting to listen to our argument.

"Sure."

The house was super big. Bigger than our former house at Beverly Hills. Inside was a different scenario. Okay I loved the house and house keepers.

This is how they dress. They are pretty sexy too. They look young.

"Please they are our helps. Don't start dime. "lailac called.

"Shuttt up. Don't get me started on how l miss kissing already."

"Just after six hours of flying. "she looked shocked.

"Six is alot of time for me to do alot more than just kissing. "

"Please stop. "she chuckled. " am only 10"

"This is your room lailac. " My mum called. "The one at the furthest end is yours pretty. "

"l love the way you know my taste mum. "

"Thank me later." she called back. " Tomorrow you go shopping for your new clothes and stuff that you don't find in your rooms. "

With that said she left. Her room is at the third floor. Just her room. Of course with my dad. 

What l mean is that. There's only one room at that floor. And three rooms at our floor. The helps stay in there quarters outside.

Locking myself in the room. l remove my laptop and call Jack.

Little Texas hasn't arrived yet. That's my dog. He was taken to the vet for check up. It's a rule.

"Hello chup. I was kinda waiting for this call. What took you so long ?"

"My mum. Of course. She's been busy taking us for a walk around the house. "
"lol. Really that's not so her. "

"A gesture of kindness to the lady who brought us here. Can you believe it bess my mum is the mayor."

"It suits her. I mean at least she'll be yelling at the people outside her home. "

"lol. Accurate Bess. "

"So l'll update you later...l have to go. "

"cool just don't forget to. Or I'll fly there and whip your ass and fly back home then call you. "

"Haha.. Sure. Bye... Kisses."