Chapter 20

'Welcome aboard Billie.' What a nice surprise. I was actually impressed. "The shirt's have been washed in a different way?" I asked as l looked at White's red face.

So Yin wore the welcome,Blue the aboard and White wore Billie . Then mine said Thank you. The colour was cheerful. The shirt's being sky blue and the words in rainbow.

One of them must I've suggested the rainbow. I wonder who. I'll ask later. White setting the table and both Yin and Glain cooking. I prefer blue. I watched as they chattered comfortably. This is still sinking. How could they possibly go out of there way to do all this for me? I was a total stranger. How did they feel towards me? Why was there an empty room? The room that l got. Who used to be there?

They always seem so happy together. Like they we're more than friends. Suddenly l realised that l didn't know anything about them. Just there names and majors. Not even a second name for any of them. Could l be doing some tradition to get into some cult? Now l need some air. Getting up l walked out of the house and felt a cold breeze.

I needed to call my brother. Just to feel safe.

"Hello sleeping beauty" he called.

"Hey. Did l wake you? "

"No Silly. It's eight. Did you miss me. "

"No. Just wanted to say hey."

"Everything the matter? "

"No. Am okay." l lied l was nervous.

"I can tell your lying."

How did he do that. Like he could read me so easily.

"Just nervous. Nothing much. "

"Walk around. And steady your breathing."

Walking around l actually noticed that almost all the houses we're lit and seemed to be noisy. Faint music and a few people seated outside chatting. With red cups in there hands. So it wasn't only us. It really was a tradition of this school. Calmly l spoke to him saying good night.

I love him.

Getting back inside. The food was ready and they were busy placing them on the table.

"Eat up. Cause you have a long night ahead of you." Yin spoke.

Smiling l took a plate and served enough of almost everything. Then sat nicely on my sit and ready to eat. But before I could White placed her hand in mine and closed her eyes. Then l noticed Yin stretched hers into Whites over the table, the blue into my other hand. The grace. So they prayed. And for a second l doubted there intentions.

After that we all ate to our fill and rested a bit before White and l cleaned the dishes. Then went to the second base. Blue and Yin arranged different types of liquor in small glasses, in a circle,on the floor and an empty bottle in the middle. Then we sat in different angles,in sense that four glasses we're on your side,and two in the middle of you and the next person. 'Spin the bottle of truth or dare ' so it was called.

"Truth or Dare  Billie?" Blue asked.

"You get to start because it's your party. " White explained.

"Truth. "

"I figured," she smirked, " Have you had sex before?"

Fuck! The look on my face said I couldn't lie even if I tried. She really wanted this. Seeing as she was the first to ask. Anyone would have done it.

"No."

The smirk on her face never left. She sure was up to something.

"Truth or Dare Yin? " l asked.

"Truth. "

"Have you ever cheated before?"

"Depends. On someone or during exams? "

Soft giggles we're heard.

"On someone of course."

"No."

"Error. Take a shot pretty. " White chuckled.

Without hesitation she took a shot. Spinning the bottle Yin gets to ask White. Which she picks dare.

"I dare you to flash your boobs out."

"Do you love my boobs that much?" She asked as she stood up unbuttoning her shirt. I wasn't expecting this. In less than a second she flashed her boobs and closed her buttons. I would definitely take a shot if asked.

"Truth or Dare Blue "

"Dare."

"I dare you to confess something you really want to say but don't have the courage to. "

"Pass asshole. " she took her first shot.

This continued for almost an hour. Everyone had at least taken more than three shots and the alcohol was starting to kick in.

"Dare. " l picked.

"I dare you to make out with Glain. " White  dared.

I was tipsy but definitely glared at her. Why did she ask me to do that. Why didn't she pick Yin. Or herself. I couldn't pass this or I'll have a very bad start of with blue. Or maybe she doesn't even want me near her. Just as l was thinking. Blue pulled me by my shirt and smashed her lips on mine.

Her soft plump lips. That tasted of alcohol at the moment. I was melting in her. Please don't stop. I pulled her even closer by the waist. And kissed her even more deeply. Now she was the one melting. As a soft low moan escaped her lips. She then let go of me and smiled to hide the blush on her face.

"Not so bad for a virgin." She commented.

No. I don't want that nickname. But am sure she'll use it against me.

We finished the game after l actually kissed everyone. And touched boobs and did other things l don't wanna talk about. We watched a horror movie. Then played some more. Of other games. Balling included. Online that was.

I didn't even realise it was four in the morning when l smudge in bed. And not alone. Blue seemed to have passed out on my bed. Since previously we had been playing hide and seek. Funny. Right? We were so wasted. Am sure my morni...

"Good morning sleepy head."

Staring right into her dark amber eyes l realised how close she was. Was she doing this on purpose. Great. A headache. Looking anywhere but at her l answered. She should know l get horny in the morning easily. And super active at night.

"Need some painkillers. "She asked as she got off the bed. I nodded. She definitely had an effect on me. I watched her as she left the room in her tight short shorts. I have to get used to those shorts.

Somehow.