Chapter 21

"Hey. Am Cate. I've been wanting to say hey but...got a little nervous so l decided to postpone."

"So today you cool. Am Billie." l said stretching my arm.

"Ummm..Yeah. Well nice to meet you."

She was still nervous. I could tell from the way she was scratching the back of her head to the staring at the ceiling. Let's make this fun.

"Well nice to meet you too beautiful." l said back holding her hand in mine as l made small circle at the center. The way she was reacting was worth the trial. I wanted to burst out laughing but l held my smirk in place. Didn't wanna blow my chance. It being the second week of school l had certain goals.

"Umm.. Will see you after class. If you don't mind that is."

"Sure. Just know l stay in the dorms and l don't have a car."

"Sure no problem. Later." With that she walked away swinging her ass more aggressive this time.

Classes had been hectic at first but now l have so many free lessons. Due to the project of the month. I got more tattoos so you can imagine how my hands look like and waist. Just a few more and am done for the year.

My parents will be really shocked when they see me in the next few years. I can only imagine my mum's reaction. Jeez. But I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Art is very inspiring. If you find your place. I've been doing a lot of painting since they said there will be an opening gala at the end of the year, and only if you qualify will you get to attend.

"Nice drawings. They must have cost you a fortune." Turning to face my intruder.

"How so? " Almost mistaking her for a boy.

"I've been here long to know what tattoo costs what amount. Rich family l suppose or rich girlfriend?"

Smiling a little at the sudden interests.

"Non of your business l suppose. And what makes you think l have a girlfriend?"

"So rich family. Nothing just that you've been staring at my pants long enough. "

I was blushing fuck! It's not what she's thinking. It's just that her pants seem to have a small bulge.

"Interested? I'd let you try. You too pretty for my liking thou. But l'd slide still. Am Shon."

"Billie." l couldn't speak after all she just said. Whenever it comes to tomboys like me l seem to lose my words during flirting. I'll have to stick around her if l need to up my game.

"Coffee after class? I don't take coffee but am willing to." She asked.

"I have something to do later. What about tomorrow?"

"Sure. Can't wait to ride you. Sorry ride with you. " And she left me blushing. Crap.

~~~

"Cake. I meant Cate but cake could work. Because you so sweet."

And she's giggling probably thinking am stupid. Thou her laugh is beautiful.

"Let's go. " She said grabbing my hand.

I didn't know where we were going but l wasn't planning on complaining. Through the drive she kept asking questions. Like how old are you? What do you major in?  Any siblings.

I didn't want to share a lot. So l changed the topic to why she wanted to hang out with me. Which she suddenly turned red and tried laughing it off.

"Because l think you cool."

Reaching the end of our drive. She got off and walked me to the edge of the cliff. From there l could see the Hollywood sign. It was beautiful l could say. After exchanging a few words we went back to the car. I wasn't letting this just go.

I put my hand between her thighs and slowly dragged it up and down. Caressing her skin. She didn't react. Then l pushed it a little further and slowly pinched on her skin. To which she reacted by jumping a little.

"Should l stop? "l asked so low am sure she almost missed it.

I should. She looks paler than me now. Definitely caught her by surprise. Just when l was retrieving my hand she jumped from her sit to mine. Straddling my legs. Pushed the sit down and removed her shirt and lifted her skirt.

This was fast. Kissing her, l tried placing her on the sit so that am the one on top. Then after succeeding l removed her panties and immediately started kissing her breasts.

You wondering. After several days of seeing Blue's shorts l finally approached her and to my surprise she fucked the shit out of me. And continued teaching me things about sex. No strings attached. Just friends with benefit.

Pulling the sit lower l pushed her so that l could reach her core. Placing my hands on her thighs l slowly kissed her wet area and slithered my tongue inside. Causing her to moan out loudly. After several rounds. I pushed two fingers, thrusting her rapidly.

"Billie. "She moaned out loud. This turns me on completely.

Licking her sensitive skin and thrusting at the same time, she pulled on her breast so tight l thought she'd pull them off.

"Hold on a little. Don't release yet pretty. "

"I can't. Fuck. "

A few more thrusts and she's shaking. While l licked it off she kept saying my name. I did sure love this.

I drove back to school as she laid there in her sit. I'd have done it again but she's too sensitive.

"See you in school next week. " l said after kissing her deep enough to make her want more.

"Tomorrow? " She pouted.

"I have something to do tomorrow. Sunday? "

"Sure. I'll pick you up. "

"Okay. Bye beautiful. " l turned and  smiled as l walked away.

"Bye."