angela

By folkstyles

angela๏ผ " you walk like a miracle bathing in sunlight ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six

twenty eight

1.6K 59 4
By folkstyles

the rest of the month flew by. on the day of my audition, i got so nervous that i threw up before i left my house. david, being the only person i felt comfortable telling about the contest, couldn't go with me, but texted me a few pictures of him at the dentist. it calmed me down a little bit, however, when the uber parked in front of the place, i froze in my place. the man practically kicked me out of his car, so i had no option but to enter the building. 

i sat down in the backstage with the other five people that were auditioning today, my legs crossed tightly and my sweaty hands pressed against my thigh. i was shitting my pants, but i didn't let it show, seeing that everyone also pretended to be calm, or they really were, i couldn't tell. i kept mentally playing the song that i practiced these past few days so i wouldn't forget about it. they chose it, so everyone else was playing the same song, so it needed to be perfect. 

when the unknown man called my name, i got up, keeping my head up to not show how nervous i was, again. my jaw dropped when i saw how big the walt disney concert hall actually was. it looked big from outside, but standing there, in the middle of that stage, was something else. my legs almost gave up when i saw the five people sitting on a a few chairs in front of the stage. a great amount of people fitted there, how was it even possible that i would won it, and that i would be able to perform in front of thousand and thousands of people? i swallowed thickly, sitting down in front of the grand piano, gulping my fear. 

so i played the entire song, trying my hardest to make a perfect performance to the five unexpressive people sitting there. i was so into the song, my slick fingers pressing the keys with ease, that i felt myself floating right there. the chords echoed through that giant hall, vibrating my entire body. when i finished it and stood up, they only looked down to their note pads, writing a few things down while the man who called my name, came to escort me out. i thanked him and quickly left there. as soon as i was in the street, i found the nearest trash can, vomiting even more than i did back home. i called an uber right after, wanting to hide inside my house for the rest of my life.

i did good, i mean, i tried at least. but this was so much pressure, the way they looked at me like they didn't give a fuck about the whole performance i did right there... it was scary as fuck. i called david later that night, telling him everything about the audition. we talked through the whole night, and i fell asleep while he hummed 'dancing queen' editing a few things for his vlog. 

on saturday, the day before my birthday, david invited me to join them for a birthday party of a friend. the theme was the 80's, so we all have to dress up nice. i asked him if i could get ready at his place since he would be my ride for the night, because, again, my car broke down. natalie quickly made me go to her room so we could do it together. i appreciated it, finding it quite nice the two hours we spent together, choosing outfits and doing our makeup. she was finally liking me. "but i've always liked you, angie!" she whined by my side after i stated that.

"i'm just messing with you, hun." i elbowed her slightly. nat forced me into wearing heels tonight and so i did. it wasn't that i didn't like it, i just never wore it. we took a few pictures together, posting on our social medias. natalie called me hot for the fifth time already, saying that my dress, that was white and in one leg was longer than the other, practically exposing my entire right thigh, made my body look incredible. "oh my god, let's make out already!" i suggested, making her wheeze.

we left her room, laughing with each other, stopping after turning to the left at the end of the hallway, seeing that matt, jason, heath, mariah and zane were there too, loud music playing on the speakers around the house. "holy shit." david exhaled as soon as he saw us.

"damn, angie, you look hot!" zane exclaimed. "and so are you nat, holy fucking shit." we giggled.

"i know, right?" i joked making my way towards matt. "wow, leopard, nice." i ran my hand through his fluffy jacket. 

"please, you look like a goddess." matt told me and i grinned. 

"thanks, i try." i winked before stepping away from him. i hugged david from behind, earning a chuckle. "mmm, you smell so good, babe." i let the petname roll down my tongue without noticing it. 

"babe, huh?" he turned his head to the side, his hand on top of mine.

"shut up." i quickly demanded, pushing myself away. we talked for a bit before we decided to leave, everyone climbing inside david's tesla. since his license expired, he couldn't drive, so heath was on the front seat with david by his side. i sat down on matt's lap because i refused to sit down on the ground between the two backseats. 

we arrived at the party, hearing the loud music blasting even outside the place. david intertwined his fingers with mine as we entered in the crowd to find a place to stay. zane found a table beside the wall and we went there. david offered me a beer after he went to grab them, but i shook my head. "come on, join me, just this time." he insisted, the two bottles on each hand.

"dave..." i whined. 

he pouted. "please." with that, i couldn't resist it, snatching one of the bottles from his hand, taking a small sip from it. david copied me.

"happy?" i mocked.

he grinned. "very." after all, we only drank three beer bottles each, so we didn't get wasted, although we were both lightweight.

a few old songs played, so natalie grabbed my hand so we could dance together, zane soon joining us. it was fun, so we danced the way we wanted, not caring about the few stares people shot at us. after a few minutes, stassie and kelsey approached us, greeting each one of us, sitting down on our table to chat. "oh my god." nat groaned when 'dancing queen' started playing, david's face lighting up. 

i grabbed his hand, spinning him around. "you are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen." i sang closer to his ear so only him could hear it, making him chuckle and sing with me while we danced together. we looked like we were having the time of our lives there, singing and dancing like it was just us and our friends. 

zane, that was now very drunk, snatched my hand from david when he finally had the chance to. "i'm sorry, boy, but this girl is ours for now." he slurred, pushing me to dance with everyone. david only rolled his eyes, laughing before going to talk to jason. 

"why is your shirt wet?" i asked zane, feeling his wet shirt with the palm of my hand. 

he shrugged. "it's probably booze." then, we decided to stop dancing for a few minutes. so, i went to the bathroom with mariah and natalie.

"david is really happy tonight." nat said, fixing her lipstick. "he's even drinking, it's not that often that this happens."

"what do you mean by that?" i asked, washing my hands.

"i think he's doing something tonight." she put the lipstick back inside her purse.

i raised my eyebrows. "should i be worried?"

"it's david, it's probably nothing." mariah shrugged. i only nodded and we decided to exit the bathroom.

we were making our way back to the table, and i was distracted until someone, that i didn't recognize at first, gripped my hand, spinning me around. he raised me up from the ground, making me squeal. 

it was david, obviously. he adjusted me to look at my face. "it's midnight! happy birthday!" he had a lollipop in his mouth, so his voice sounded weird when he exclaimed. the girls were now nowhere to be seen.

i giggled with his action. "okay, just put me down." i patted his shoulder and david put me back on the ground. "thanks, dobrik, it's really nice of you for remembering." i smiled, hugging him.

he stepped away. "can i give you something for your birthday?" i frowned. "it's not my actual present, but it's something you will like it, at least i hope you will." my frown faded away as i brought him back closer, holding the golden chain that he wore around his neck. "wow, so bold." he whispered, his breath now hitting my lips. since i was wearing heels, we were now at the same height. 

i shrugged a little. "i think it's the beer." 

"maybe." david replied, one hand taking the lollipop out of his mouth to hold, the other on my waist, bringing me closer to him. we were mere inches apart from each other. "can i kiss you?" his voice was low, i barely couldn't hear him due to the party loud noise, but i was watching his lips with attention, managing to understand his question.

using my hands on his chain, i brought his face closer to mine, mumbling with our lips grazing. "do you even have to ask?" and that was all it took for david to kiss me. at first it was hard and rough, but he softened his action, our lips molding perfectly. this time, it lasted. how it lasted.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, his tongue asking for entrance. i allowed, massaging it with mine slowly. it tasted like candy, strawberry to be precisely, and beer, and, god, how amazing it tasted. it felt like it was just me and him at that moment. no party, no drunk friends, no loud music playing, me and david only. it was perfect. i could stay there for the rest of my night, feeling his strong hand gripping my waist, his lips working with mine as our tongues made fireworks inside my mouth. it was impossible to describe what i felt right in that moment, but i'm one hundred percent sure that nothing was able to compare to it. 

as i said, i could stay there the whole night, but of course, someone had to ruin it. "holy fucking shit!" i heard heath exclaim from behind us. i mean, he screamed. i broke the kiss, david leaving two pecks in my lips before turning around to look at his friend. "it's your birthday?" heath asked incredulous. apparently, he wasn't shocked that we kissed, but because it was my birthday. 

"yeah, it's midnight!" i cheered feeling david squeeze my hips lightly. 

"come here bitch! we have to celebrate!" he gestured for me to come closer, zane and matt encouraging me to do so. 

"just a second, please!" i asked and they nodded. i pushed me and david to the crowd so no one could interrupt us. david wasn't looking at me while i guided us, so when i stopped, i leaned in, leaving a few kisses on his neck, trailing up to his jaw, then to his lips. i found a cute grin there, making me smile too. 

"finally." he breathed, pecking my lips again, and again, and again. "god, i could kiss you all night." david murmured, burying his face in the crook of my neck, exhaling my scent. 

i giggled. "me too, but we can leave it for later, what do you think?" i suggested, his head raising up. "the guys are calling my name."

"sure." he smirked.

i bit my bottom lip. "yeah?" i whispered before kissing him again.

after we pulled away, i stole his lollipop, sucking it. david bit his bottom lip looking at me. then, when we got back to our friends, hands intertwined, my favorite song started playing, making me squeal. "that's my fucking song!" i yelled, looking at matt. me and him always duetted this song when we were younger. i forced him, actually. i let go of david, going to my friend's direction.

the blonde boy grabbed my hand, singing with me. "this is perfect, happy birthday baby." he kissed my cheek.

"thanks, luv." i grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck, the lollipop at its end.

he hugged my waist, swinging back and forth as we talked for a bit. this night was amazing so far. i didn't stop smiling for a second.

"david kissed me." i blurted out to matt and his eyes widened. "you didn't see it?" i frowned.

"no, oh my god! i'm so happy!" he hugged me tightly. "what are you doing here with me then? go make out with him!" matt pushed me away from him.

"you were the one that wanted to dance with me!" i shook my head and went back to david, throwing the rest of the lollipop away. "hey cute boy." i said stopping beside him. 

"hey, matt let you free." he joked, leaning in to peck my lips. 

jason, that was standing in front of david, gasped loudly. "what? you guys kissed?" 

david shrugged, grabbing my hand and kissing my cheek. "just a birthday present." i replied.

"i'm so happy for you guys, ah, finally!" jason cheered, hugging us both. "all you had to do was wear yellow, a stupid bandana and ugly glasses, proud of you dad!" he teased, earning a punch from david. 

after jason teased us a little bit more, me and david went to somewhere less crowded of the party, him cornering me against the wall. his lips grazed the skin from my neck, going up to my jaw to leave a kiss there. he hummed as his hand gripped my exposed thigh, since i was leaning it on the wall behind me. "did i say that you look very hot in this dress?" david murmured in my ear.

"no, you didn't." i looked at his caramel eyes for a second. "are you going to stand there or will you kiss me already?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.1K 33
READ AT UR OWN RISK!! OLD AND ANNOYING !! "you aren't a fucking king dobrik, don't expect me to bow down to you." "don't flatter yourself. your opin...
196K 2.7K 36
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ david dobrik falls in love with mariah amato's little sister ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† ( david dobrik x female oc )
739K 11.5K 200
the new girl in david's vlogs is a little risky, right? [ highest ranking - #1 in heathhussar. im crying. ] [ completed ]
252K 4K 65
.โ€ขโ€ข**๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก. .๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅใ‚œ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•€ ๐•˜๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–...