Goku the UA student (BNHA x D...

By Shadow2190

This is my first ever story so plz enjoy the story I tried my best Goku has traveled to a world where 80% of... More

The Beginning
Accepted to UA
A New Child? The New Beginning!
The Date
The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power
The Sports Festival? The Start of Training
Authors Note
The The Sports Festival! The return of a pro hero?
The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou
Side Story - The Man (WARNING MAJOR LANGUAGE)
The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!
Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.
Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island
The Fallen Friend! The Battle for Revenge.
Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku
The Final Exam Begins. The Fallen Friend Returns?!
A Battle between old enemies! All For One?
The New Godly Power! The Realization.
The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?
The Second Date?
Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?
A Heroes Rage! Protect the Students!
Fun time with the class. A Normal Camp Day?
The fight of the century. Goku vs Buu!
Work on your Ultimate Moves!
Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.
Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.
A Death in the Family.
THANK YOU ALL!
Karaoke Night 2? 4 new Students.
Goku vs Mirio. The Return of Ultra Instinct.
Xicor vs Goku! The Battle for the Universe.
The Battle Ends. Xicor Rage Part 1
5K READS!
The Final Battle. Goku's Rage Part 2
The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.
The Work-Study
The Tournament?
Future Eri?
Day 1 - 3
Goku's Outfit
The Multiverse Tournament Begins!
Oh my God!
Multiverse Battles part 1
Multiverse Battles Part 2
Multiverse Battles Part 3
Multiverse Battle Part 4
Multiverse Battle Finale
The New Story
Sequel is out!

The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu

1.9K 21 11
By Shadow2190

The walls came down and I rushed forward and I noticed that the others were right next to me running and Bakugo,Kirishima and Kaminari were gone and Todoroki were gone and I expected that since they didn't wanted to get distracted from the others.

Izuku - We all have to stay together.

Goku - I'll help you all once after that I'm gone alright.

???? - Well it looks like we have a The famous class 1A in our display. Now you all should be the first to go!

They all threw they're balls and I just dodged as well as the others and they used their quirks to protect themselves

Goku - That's enough!

I pushed back the balls and it hit some spots of some people and I used a technique I haven't thought of

Goku - Solar Flare!

???? - I can't see!

Goku - All right that's all I can do to help so everyone take advantage of this. I see you later.

I left and I was then seeing how one of the students from Ms.Joke used his quirk and create a shock wave tremor and caused it and the rocks of the area were raised.

Goku - Well it looks like things are more difficult for them then I thought. I know you're there you're trying to sneak up on me aren't you?

Camie - Amazing you really are as amazing as everyone says. Hi nice to meet you I'm Camie from...

Goku - Shiketsu High. I know what school you are and you are really beautiful you know that.

She got flustered and smiled and I don't know why but her smile was like really familiar.

Camie - I'm sorry but I have to take you out. So why don't you turn into that golden form?

Goku - I don't need it and usually you would go for someone who you have a lot of intel on. But you guys have literally nothing on me.

Camie - The Sports Festival.

Goku - Well let me show you something good.

I returned to base form and I was prepared to tell her about Super Saiyans.

Camie - Amazing you went even further?!

Goku - Heh that's not the only ones I can go further. HAAAAA!

Camie - Awesome!

Goku - Yeah I have more but I don't wanna spoil it now so this is as far as I'm gonna go.

She pouted and I found it cute and so I walked up to her and put one hand on her waist and the other on her chin lifting it slowly.

Goku - Aww come on don't be mad I'll show you later.

She was blushing so hard and out of nowhere all of the students of another school started to attack us and I carried her to a place far away and when we were far away I turned to her and she was really red.

Goku - Stay here ill make sure no one is out there.

Camie - Y-yeah.

I then see that Izuku was gonna get targeted from Shiketsu so I had to jump in.

Goku - Looks like you need some help.

Izuku - Heh thanks. The shock wave splitted everyone apart.

Goku - Well one against 6 is better than nothing right?

Izuku - Come on man I can go 37% now so no worries I could have done it myself.

We then were dodging and weaving every move they made and I punched a few students and knocked a lot of them by neck chopping them.

Izuku - Thanks Uraraka,Iida Mina Momo,Jirou and Koda,Tsu and Shoji passed

Goku - I see well lets go because we can't keep them waiting.

We then started grabbing the balls and we threw them to the contestants I was able to get 4 people out and Izuku his 2 he needed.

Goku - Okay i'll catch up with you I need to do something.

I then saw Camie getting her points she needed to pass and she then saw me in the air as she waved at me.

Camie - Hey I see you took out my class that was lit you know the way you took them down.

Goku - Thanks it's good to know you passed. I'll see you there then.

Camie - Yeah.

(Camie POV)

I couldn't believe it I'm falling for a guy who I met today and grabbed my waist and was worried for me! I think I'm falling for him. He's amazing,cool,strong and brave and he's also innocent with that amazing smile of his. I'm glad I met you Son Goku.

I then walk back to the area and I keep thinking about him.

(Goku POV)

Goku - Man that was way to easy.

Ochako - Hey Goku I see that you passed.

Goku - Yeah it's good you all took advantage when I gave you a chance.

???? - PAPA!

Oh here she comes. Ladies and gentlemen, Boy and Girls give it up for the one the only my daughter Eri!

Goku - Hey there Marshmallow. You wanted to see me before we take the other test.

Eri nodded and then saw the food and kinda looked scared.

Eri - Papa l-look.

I turn around seeing Kirishima and Kaminari moving the food for me not to see.

Goku - LEAVE THE FOOD THERE!

I then started eating and it was all really delicious.

I then saw that Todoroki was looking concerned of that Inasa guy but before I could talk to him I was called.

Announcer - Son Goku please come to the front.

Izuku - What did you do?

Goku - I don't know.

I left and I saw that Aizawa and the announcer were there waiting for me.

Goku - Is something wrong sir?

Aizawa - Goku we want you to play the villain in this part of the exam don't worry you will take the exam it's just Gang Orca is running a little late since he decided to take a car and there is big traffic.

I understood so I agreed to be the villain for a few minutes.

Yamoshi - Goku I figured a way you can transform to Rosè.

Goku - Really How?

Yamoshi - You have to realize a pain and feel like everyone left you to die.

Goku - Anger towards everyone got it.

I then went and got changed as everyone started to save everyone as part of the exam.

Izuku - Where is Goku? Kacchan have you seen Goku?!

Bakugo - No he hasn't showed up ever since he got called 10 minutes ago.

As then the sky changed to a storm looking way I shot out a lightning and I came out of it.

Izuku - Wait we have to fight a villain?!

Momo - Midoriya look who it is!

He then looked as I turned to them and told them where everyone could hear.

Goku - It's about time Hero's you've been running around making messes for too long and now I'm going to choke the life from you. I can't wait to watch you die.

Mineta - We have to fight him like this again?!

Todoroki - Well it would have come to this.

Mina - Wait why is Goku the villain?

Bakugo - GOKU FIGHT ME I WILL KILL YOU!

Goku - Damn Human.

He comes at me with a blast I was furious and I transform into a Super Saiyan and punch him in the face that he was blown away and I shot a blast at the citizens but it was blocked by Shoto.

Todoroki - GOKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS A TEST NOT A REAL BATTLE!

I start laughing and everyone is looking at me confused.

Goku - Foolish Mortals this is life or death not training so be ready because I am done fooling around!

I then went Rosè and before I could do anything Bakugo came back and he attacked me.

Bakugo - (pant) That should be enough.

Izuku - Wrong I can't feel his energy but I know that wasn't enough.

As the smoke cleared I was more excited to be a villain again since I was really stressed and I needed to let out my anger.

Student 1 - He's really scary if he is a villain then the heroes stand no chance.

Camie - It's cool how he can be a villain and yet I know that he would always return to good.

Goku - Now Heroes are you gonna fight or protect?! You have to choose! NO ONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME!

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I want to make an announcement...Goku and Ochako will NOT get back together because I see more potential on Bakugo and Uraraka since it's so weird that it will actually work. If you guys want me to make a filler story or a non canon story then email me because I am available any day.

Next time - Goku Black Returns. The end of the Exams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 5.8K 30
This is my first fanficition story so please don't judge. I tried my best it's probably horrible but I hope you enjoy it. I don't own Bnha characters...
5.4K 102 6
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...
96.9K 657 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
11.8K 156 11
(Update: don't know what fuck happened but this book could've been better it was ok I guess but you can read if you want) I always see izuku the lege...