The Story Of Raven Lee *wattt...

By ImVampirekitty

Highest ranks Ive had: #2 in mistory #173 in loss #251 in powers #724 in tricks #792 in Fae "Not all things... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 40

9 1 3
By ImVampirekitty

I stand ready as he comes at me. His sword is raised high the blade gleams brightly. I see the ruins glow softly along the blade. The gold handle fits around his hand with ease.

At the last moment I draw my katana. I block his attack with it sparks fly. He jumps back from me looking at me oddly. I look down to where his eyes are and I see just what has him so distracted.

My blade glows brightly and I feel it vibrate in my hands. I watch as the iron and steal blade reshape themselves. The steal, a beautiful silver, curves making a crescent moon shape with a sharp edge on each side. The iron travels up the blade to the tip and makes sweeping spikes  like waves on the curved end. Gold travels to the handle making a guard not only for my hand but my wrist. The gold makes beautiful vine work that stands out and lastly the ribbon wraps and braids itself on the hilt making a moon and star charm hang form its end in beautiful gold and silver. I stare at the new blade when I remember something Clover told me. I watch as my name is written in ruins along the blade and it hits me. The blade is truly mine now.

I swing it in a large ark the light weight fitting my fighting style perfectly. Arson watches me a look of bitterness makes his face ugly.

"Your sword may have changed but it means nothing without a proper name. You cant even call forth its power if you do not even know its name so its useless. As useless as you." he charges me again and I block him with it takes more effort this time. The blade a new shape I don't know how to handle.

I'm pushed backwards by his force and I struggle to stay standing. I quickly do a back flip his sword hitting the marble floor. I reach around and grab my bow. The wood a welcoming feel. I pull the string testing only to notice the bow has changed as well. It now has what seems like silver wings made into the points at each end where the string wraps. The wood hums in my hands and again I see my name in ruins with vine work wrapped around them.  I pull a arrow from my quiver and see that it has sun shaped arrow heads that look like they were dipped in gold. Taking aim I shoot and like he has a beacon on him it follows him around as he tries to dodge it.

He runs around the room till he finally turns and blocks it with his sword. A bright light fills the room as it makes contact. I have to cover my eyes from it or end up blinded. I then feel a arm around my neck and then a sharp pain in my side.

I drop my bow on the ground and then I'm flung out of reach. breathing hard I reach for my sword only remembering I stabbed it into the floor when I grabbed my bow. I see it laying where I had been. I push my self up and my hand goes to my side. sliding my fingers away I see blood cakes them. I try to think of what stabbed me but cant make a clear guess.

I hear laughter and looking up I see Arson. A dagger in his hands. The blade drips with my blood and I growl deep with.

"Now we can have an almost fair fight. Being I cant really use magic and now you cant really use your weapons." he stalks over to me and I jump back as he starts to slice the air where I had just been. The dagger looking more and more dangerous with each swing. He comes closer and the only thing I think to do is throw my arms out at him. A odd color comes form my hands and he is set ablaze. His screams reach my ears and I quickly rack my brain for what to do. Then I remember what Slade showed me. I focus and make a weapon out of each element. A dagger much like his.

I release the flames on him and he turns to look at me his arms now all blistered up. I charge with my dagger. The blade made of ice and wind hit him in the shoulder drawing blood and he yells at me throwing me back with his force ability. I go across the room and hit a pillar that stands in the room.

"Fuck!" I toss the blade aside and reach inside myself for something else. I garb hold of my earth element. With a large stomp I break the floor open between us making him almost fall to his death. I bring forth the fire from the bottom of this crack to the surface. He jumps back from it in a great hurry but not before  I make a tidal wave from the fountains I know are in the many gardens. They wash over him almost drowning him.

I watch as I start to bring in my winds and then they all mix. All elements forming into something that frightens even me. A being tall and with skin that changes and swirls with every element stands before me. Arson falls to his knees socked to the bone but he quickly stands at seeing my elemental. Arson growls and braces himself with his sword.  

"Not so fast big boy that's my mate your messing with." Looking over I see Rose beaten and bloody and she has a whip she swings it at the elemental hitting his large arms. He roars in pain and charges her leaving me and Arson alone as she starts to fight the elemental. Their battle sounding harsh and rough. I watch as he throws her by her ankle into a pillar knocking it down. Another hole is now in the ceiling and moon light shines through.

I shout with pain as I feel a blade slice into arm. I look down at to see Arson's sword leave my skin and blood flowing freely.

"Just us sweetheart." He says and know he could have taken off my arm. In my rage I start to sling different elements at him with my good arm and then I remember. Reaching down I grab the gun Saber showed me how to use. I take it and see the barrel is now covered in silver crescent moons and gold suns. A star chain hangs from the handle that taps my wrist. I take aim like he showed me and I see Arson clinch his teeth. I pull back the hammer and then quickly pull the trigger. He jumps out the way as a loud bang fills the throne room.

The place he had been now has a huge gaping hole. I look around having lost him. I then hear Rose let out a scream and see the elemental has her pinned against a wall shards of fire and ice are cutting into her sides.

I watch as Arson swoops in and with a stab to the back of the head from his sword the elemental falls and just bursts across the floor in chunks. She lays there out of breath. He leans over her and I see him whisper to her and she nods sliding out the way blood pooling around her. He turns back to me and I start to throw more elements at him. He dodges them and swoops in behind me stabbing me when I don't  see him. Soon I'm covered in wounds and blood is covering the ground around us. I reload the gun again and take aim hoping this time I get him but fearing I wont. I pull back the hammer and pull the trigger. Another loud bang is let loose but again he moves just out of range.

"SHIT! STAY STILL YOU SON OF A BITCH!" my anger gets the best of me and I find I shout profanities at him which makes him laugh. I make a be line for my sword as I see him coming at me. My energy is about gone and feel myself getting weaker as this battle goes on. As he comes closer I notice that he has in deed been getting hit with my elements and I feel relief.

I block his next attack that he swings at me but I slip in my own blood and fall back I drop my sword as I try to get my balance and then I see Arson raise his sword.

"And so the Queen shall fall to the hands of her enemies." I hear his say this and see the sword swing down at me and then I hear my name and know that when he slipped into my mind he had to have seen how I got here.

"RAVEN!" my name leaves his lips and I'm shoved out the way as he comes charging in. I watch as the blade of the sword cuts into his chest and I feel it hits his heart as if it were my own. I fall to my knees and cradle him to me. His blood making a beautiful pattern on the floor around us. He looks up into my eyes and he touches my cheek. My tears over flow and land on his cheeks.

"My Raven. I love you." he says these words in a last goodbye and I feel the pain in his chest as if it were my own. I feel my back open as my huge wings rip out slinging blood everywhere. I see the life fade from his eyes and I know my mate is gone. My heart stops beating for a moment before starting to beat a lonely tune.

I feel something change inside me. Something primal and powerful. I look at Dev dead in my arms. My last chance of having the love I've always craved between a man and women are gone. My world now dim and lonely. 

Laying his body gently to the ground I remove Arson's blade. I toss it to the side and stand my wings fold behind me the tips drag the bloody ground as I walk toward Arson with dark promise. I gather this new power and let it consume me. I accept the darkness that rises within me. I more then accept it I welcome it.

He starts to turn to run but I hold out my hand and make him turn to me unwillingly. This power is beyond any I've had before. My whole being is something new. His eye hold true fear as he looks at me. I hold no emotion as I walk to him. I grab his face gently between my hands and kiss him. I kiss him long and hard. I kiss him like I would my dead lover and I feel it draw into me. His poison. His gifts. His immortality. His stolen soul.

With a shuddering breath I release him. He falls to the ground coughing and looking at me in total fear and shock. Rose runs to him and I watch her grab his hand and look him over.

"He is fine. He is no longer what he was. He is mortal now." she looks to me and I see a look I never thought I'd see cross her face. She stands and walks to me.

"Take it all from me as well. I want to stay by his side." At her words I pull her to me and kiss her just the same. I feel her demon and goddess self leave her and she falls in a heap beside Arson. He looks at her and holds her tightly.

"I leave you now to live a mortal life." I turn and pick up my mate's body and with him in my arms I call my weapons to me and fly form the castle from the holes in the ceiling out into the moon light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974 153 53
They lied to me...every one of them. About my parents, Stratagor Ziras, the portals-everything! They're not my friends. They're monsters! I'm finally...
754 66 30
Faye and Diana are best friends, they've been through thick and thin. Best friends for as long as they can remember. They have always felt that somet...
496K 15.2K 44
My name is Gemma and I'm the white wolf. My life has been really, really shitty. At 3, the pack I stayed at was attacked, I lost my mother, was kidn...
17K 635 24
20 years after the war with a powerful witch, and the defeat of an evil fae, life was...calm but the greatest challenge the paranormal world had to f...