Legacies: Daughter of Magic

Por ElusiveWriter21

(SEQUEL TO CHAMPION OF OLYMPUS) Olivia Henry... The mystery girl. After having a vision of a strange necklac... Mais

Cast
Prologue
1- Months Later
2- No Place Like Home
3- Olympus
4- A Deals A Deal
5- Confessions
6- Artemis
7- Homecoming
8- A Cold Dream
9- Another Year, Another Quest
10- Preparations
11- Snakes on a plane
12- Voyage
13- Ragnar
14- Nightmares
15- Perseus
16- Tomb Of Ragnar
17- Undead Warriors
18- The Sons Of Ragnar
19- The Edge Of Death
20- The Arena
21- Daughter of Magic
22- Asgard
Epilogue

Threequel

553 13 0
Por ElusiveWriter21

PART THREE OF MY LEGACIES SERIES IS UP AND RUNNING...

Legacies: The Rise of Cronus...

It has been three years since Olivia Henry had decided to make her new home Asgard, since Pandora's Box had been stolen.

Achilles Walker has been absent for three years, no phone calls, no texts just a ghost in the wind. Some say he had gone and killed himself out of pain and burden, some say that he has been hunting down monsters himself, just waiting until the Box is opened.

Achilles Walker is a legend now...

As the Titans unleash the most devastating monsters anyone has ever seen upon the world, Achilles and his friends must ban together once more and take them down before Cronus wakes from his slumber...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

307 21 11
Amara is not your unsuspecting, ordinary girl next door. She's a goddess. A wanted one at that, and she's been trying to hide this fact ever since h...
83.4K 3.7K 43
where the mysterious werewolf rooms with the mythical tri-brid OR in which Elara Davenport learns she's not so different from Hope Mikaelson [Season...
47.4K 986 26
This is the sequel to The Daughter Of Night. ******** Olivia Spencer was what is commonly known as a problem kid. She never meant to, but trouble see...
10.8K 277 24
"'Oh, and please don't fall in love with that girl, it's bad enough I have one daughter with a child of Poseidon, but now my son too!?' 'Mom!' 'Sorry...