One day at a time | Sarah Pau...

By bibliothecariusa

It's about you and Sarah, where you "met" her through Twitter and she decided to meet you in real life. What... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epiloge

Chapter 1

13.7K 282 118
By bibliothecariusa

I was on the phone and scrolled through Instagram, when suddenly my phone started to vibrate. I got a notification from Twitter and saw that Sarah Paulson has something tweeted. I had a smile on my face, because I love it when Sarah posts anything. Opening Twitter and checking what she tweeted, my eyes widened.

"It's time to make it official. There's something about Holland and me I should tell you."

As I was reading the name of Sarah's girlfriend I rolled with my eyes, cause I hated that woman.

"Holland and I split up."

"What?" I shouted. I read the tweet again and again. I couldn't believe it. Of course I felt bad for Sarah, but on the other hand I smirked. I had a huge crush on Sarah and was more than happy to know that she is single again.

In my childhood I lived somewhere else, but since I graduated from school and could easily be able to get a job, I moved away. It was hard of course, to leave my family and friends, but it was always my dream to move away. I moved to New York, cause it is a awesome city and I knew that Sarah has an apartment here. Sadly New York is such a fucking big city, that I'll never have the chance to meet Sarah.

I stopped looking at the tweet and replied to it.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Sarah. You're amazing and I hope you're soon happy again. It makes me sad too, when I know that you're not happy. I know you probably won't be reading this, cause I'm no one, but I needed to write something."

I put my phone beside me and started the episode from American Horror Story Freak Show, which I was currently watching, again. After that episode I got hungry and thought about something to eat. I decided that I should get take-out and grabbed my things and a jacket and headed to the next restaurant I could find.

My phone buzzed, but I ignored it. I was too hungry to read it, whatever it was. I reached my destination and it was a cute little restaurant. Before I entered it, I made sure that I could take the food really with me home. I went inside and a nice looking old lady asked me what I'd like to eat. "I really like to eat the crispy chicken burger with potato wedges" I said and smiled at her. She smiled back and said "Of course my dear. Are you new here? You're really friendly."  "Oh thank you" I said and blushed, "and yeah, I'm new here."
We talked a little bit and then she said “Oh your food is here. Enjoy it.” "Thank you. It was really nice talking to you, have a nice day" I said as I took my food. I walked outside and started to go home. Lucky me, it was not that far from my home, cause I'm lazy as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.4K 17
You're in Romania working as an extra on S1 of Wednesday. When the opportunity arises to stand in for Emma to rehearse a scene, a connection between...
18.5K 846 20
You and your trans bestfriend Sarah Paulson start becoming really close, Holland is spacious of your crush on Sarah and doesn't like you as much as...
721 45 6
Hi everyone, recently I had the idea of writing Miranda x Wilhemina plus reader eventually. I hope you enjoy this story! Disclaimer: This is a work o...
3.8K 198 19
A Cordelia X Reader book As far back as you can remember, you have never felt like you belonged anywhere. You always felt so different from every...