angela

By folkstyles

angela! " you walk like a miracle bathing in sunlight ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six

eight

2.9K 85 22
By folkstyles

angelamartis posted on her story !

___

after i went out with david on valentine's day, we went shopping the day after, with carly, erin and jason. erin had to buy some stuff and we joined her, while they vlogged everything. today i was out with caleb, we were at a grocery store buying things to eat so we could spend the day at my place. "i don't like white chocolate." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"my god, you're an idiot." i mumbled and he raised his eyebrows. "i was joking." i smiled, lying. "come on, let's pay for this." i pushed him towards the cashier, holding his hand.

when i was fishing for my wallet inside my bag, some girls approached us. i started to get nervous when i noticed the clickbait hoodie one of them was wearing. i let caleb pay and smiled at them. "aren't you angela? the new girl from the vlogs?" a blonde girl decided to ask.

"yeah, i am, hi." i waved with my free hand.

"oh my god you're so pretty." the other one let out.

"aw, thank you so much." i blushed a little bit and heard caleb laugh by my side.

"can you tell david that we love him?" the blonde one questioned.

"uh, yeah, sure." i nodded and looked over at caleb, noticing that he already had payed. "so... i gotta go." i pointed to him.

"okay, bye, angela!" they waved and we left.

"well, that was awkward." i said giggling while we entered his car.

"they were sweet." he said while he started driving to my place.

i nodded and stopped talking until we got there. i grabbed the bags and we decided to use the elevator. i unlocked my door and gave him space to enter. he looked at my whole apartment, noticing every single detail there. i was relieved i cleaned up everything before we got here. "what's that?" caleb asked pointing to one of my paintings.

everything that was hanging on my wall was my creation. "it's one of my paintings." i answered, smiling a little.

"that's weird," he chuckled. "and who's that?" he pointed to another one, closer to the bench that was in front of the big window.

"that's actually harry styles from one direction." i smiled to myself again. "i tried to paint him once but i took another turn and now it's an abstract harry styles." i explained.

"one direction? that's so childish." i furrowed my eyebrows. he was pissing me off talking shit about my art, making my smile fade away.

"shut up." i rolled my eyes and put the grocery bags on top of the kitchen counter. he didn't say more about my decoration and i made us some popcorn before we both sat down on my couch to watch a random movie. salem didn't join us and went to her little bed.

i was mad and sad because of what he said about my place. my artwork was something i loved very much, so his harsh critics made me want to kick him out of my house. my grandpa always loved to paint, and since i spent most part of my days with him and my grandma, he made me love to paint too, so i asked my mom to sign me for an art class and so she did. with that, i developed my art skills, but decided to not get a degree in art, eventually regretting not doing so.

i didn't know why i got a degree in photography, because i only worked with it during college. i don't know, i guess i get tired of things and always look forward to do more, to do other stuff. maybe i'm just scared of ending up in a routine. the weird part was that i didn't feel in a routine being a piano teacher, maybe that's what i should've been doing a long time ago.

my phone buzzed, making me stop thinking about those things. caleb was focused on the movie so i looked at my phone to see my new notification.

david dobrik: Don't forget that
tomorrow I'm going to pick you up
so we can film that bit

angie👼: i know, i didn't forget
i'm pretty excited actually

david dobrik: You don't even know
what we're going to do lol

angie👼: so?
i know it will be funny
well, at least i hope it will

david dobrik: You're talking to the
king of comedy, come on

angie👼: since i remember
your name is david dobrik not
kurtis conner, so......

"who are you texting?" caleb suddenly asked and i locked my phone before he could read it.

"just david, we're supposed to meet tomorrow." i explained briefly.

"you're with him just yesterday." he frowned and looked at me.

"so what? he's my friend." i pushed myself away from him. we were laying down with my head resting on top of his chest.

"i thought we were going out tomorrow since it's sunday."

"you didn't say anything and me and david scheduled for tomorrow so we could film a bit for his vlog." i sat up straight, crossing my arms.

he sat up too. "you guys are always together, it's annoying." 

"oh my god, i spent an entire fucking week with you, can't i spend three days with my friend? it's not like i'm your property or something." i rolled my eyes and got up to go to the kitchen.

"what do you mean by three days? we spent the entire day together." i froze on my spot, remembering that i lied to him on valentine's day. "you were with him during valentine's day?" caleb raised his voice, making me turn around instantly.

"i wasn't feeling well and he came over so we went out to eat, that's it." there was no pointing on lying.

"so you thought that going out with him was better than going out with me?"

yes. "no!" i exclaimed. "come on caleb, we are not dating, i can go out with whoever i want any time i want." i said calmly.

"but we are trying something here, right? or you were just fooling around when you went to bed with me? i bet you were just sleeping with me for my money!" my jaw dropped with his words.

was he calling me a gold digger? oh no, he didn't! "i think you should go!" i shot him a glare. i was ready to kick his ass at any moment. calling md a gold digger and basically a whore? oh, fuck him!

"no, we are talking!" he protested but i started to grab his things.

"get out!" i threw his stuff on his lap. "now!" i spat and caleb stood up.

before he slammed my door, he mumbled: "bitch."

i was aware that i was probably going to lose my job teaching sophia, but i didn't care. who does he thinks he is to say those kind of things about me inside my own apartment? i grabbed my car keys and a jacket, putting on my shoes to leave, not even caring about salem. i jogged down the stairs, going to my car in quick steps. i drove to david's house without even noticing and knock on his door 30 minutes later. i saw as he came in a fast pace to the door and opened it for me. "hey, what's up?" he asked as i stepped in.

i looked around, noticing the loud music playing, and some of his friends that were there, including matt, zac, zane mike, and obviously natalie, the only ones i knew there. "i didn't know you had visits, sorry for barging in." i frowned looking at him.

"don't worry, i was about to invite you, come on." he motioned to the kitchen and i followed him.

"oh my god, i just asked david to call you!" zane said as soon as he saw me, making everyone turn to my direction.

david introduced me to all of them and i hugged zac. "what happened baby? i thought you were going to spend your day with caleb." he asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"you guys won't believe what happened." i said to him, zane and matt that were around me. "he went to my place and started talking shit about everything there, about my paintings and how childish they were." zac was shocked, he knew how much i liked my abstract harry styles. "and then, he saw me texting david and went all crazy because we hang out a lot and then called me a gold digger for lying and a bitch for going out with david on valentine's day." i explained.

"you went out with david during valentine's day?" zane asked and i noticed how the three of them were surprised by the information.

"that's not the point." i said quickly, stepping away from zac. "the point is, he went to my place and started talking shit about my decoration, then about me, like, who the fuck does he think he is?"

we started taking shit about caleb for a few minutes, just until i was calming down. when i went to the fridge to grab a water bottle, david finally approached me. "are you okay?" he asked and i smiled at him.

"i'm fine, just caleb... he's an asshole." i bit my bottom lip nervously.

"what did he do? i thought you'd dumped his ass two days ago." he frowned.

"yeah, i didn't." i avoided his eyes for a few seconds. "he said some bad stuff about my house and then he... he got mad because i spend too much time with you, and that we were together on valentine's day, so he basically called me a gold digger and i kicked him out." david laugh after i finished telling him, surprising me, but i smiled anyway.

"so he got mad because we spend too much time together and you came to my house right after? ah! i see." david smirked, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"i like your company." i blushed a little bit. i slightly pushed his shoulder when i noticed his smile widening. "don't get too cocky, dobrik."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.1K 33
READ AT UR OWN RISK!! OLD AND ANNOYING !! "you aren't a fucking king dobrik, don't expect me to bow down to you." "don't flatter yourself. your opin...
739K 11.5K 200
the new girl in david's vlogs is a little risky, right? [ highest ranking - #1 in heathhussar. im crying. ] [ completed ]
64.5K 1.5K 18
my eyes widen in shock "you're absolutely crazy" he laughs loudly "i'm not. i just-i like to keep things entertaining" {2018 era} {highest ranking: #...