Warrior Sister | OB

Av hemmingsstylesx

She's an assassin with no emotions and no family. That is until going to the ground changes everything. start... Mer

Introducing Warrior Sister
Chapter 1 - My Story
Chapter 2 - The Ground
Chapter 3 - Sisters
Chapter 4 - A whole new clan
Chapter 4 - Cross my Heart Hope to Spy
Chapter 5 - Planning a War are We?
Chapter 6 - Regret and Return
Chapter 7 - Trust Issues
Chapter 8 - The War...
Chapter 9 - Her
Chapter 10 - Camp Jaha
Chapter 11 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 12 - A New Priority
Chapter 13 - Goodbye Friend
Chapter 14 - Betrayal
Chapter 15 - Mount Weather
BOOK 2
Cast & Playlist
Chapter 1 ~ 3 Months Later
Chapter 2 ~ Why Can't I Get Just One Kiss
Chapter 3 ~ Wanheda?
Chapter 4 ~ Pike
Chapter 5 ~ We Found Her
Chapter 6 ~ She Left Us
Chapter 7 ~ Unhappy Reunion
Chapter 8 ~ Clouds I
Chapter 9 - Clouds II
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Bonds
Chapter 11 ~ Get Her Back
Chapter 12 ~ Ascende Superius
Chapter 13 ~ Beginning of the end I
Chapter 14 ~ Beginning of the end II
Chapter 15 ~ Spaces
Chapter 16 ~ Long Live The King
Chapter 17 ~ We're Screwed Anyways
Chapter 18 ~ Last Hope
Chapter 19 ~ Lost Hope
Chapter 20 ~ Ogeda
Chapter 21 ~ Praimfaya
Book 3?
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Epilogue
100k special

Part 3

2.1K 45 13
Av hemmingsstylesx

~"I know, I know, I know
Just getting my demons out, wouldn't ever doubt
Your beauty could start a war
As you walk in the dining room"~
- One Direction - Wolves -

Octavia quickly retracted her sword and ran out of the arena. More dust and rubble fell from the roof and soon a single pillar of light fell through. The first light I'd seen in 6 years.

Soon, bigger chunks of rubble started to fall so I stumbled to the outside edge of the arena. Not long after, two ropes fell through the hole and two people started coming down. One had short blonde hair with a strip of red and the other had messy brown/black curls.

The blonde turned around and immediately I recognised it as Clarke. I ran forward and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.

"You're a bit late Clarkie." I chuckled awkwardly. I haven't seen my sister in 6 years, and the first thing I say is 'you're a bit late'.

"And you got tall Cammie." She says pointing from my head to toe. She wasn't wrong, since praimfaya I had shot up and now I was about a head taller than her.

"Well I'm not 5'2 anymore. Maybe like 5'7?" I said.

"I missed you." She said pulling me back into a hug.

"Same here sister." I mumbled into the crook of her neck, however, I pulled away when I saw Octavia staring at us. Octavia awkwardly held onto Clarkes arm and I turned around to see Bellamy standing there glancing around the arena.

"Bellamy?" I whispered.

"Hey Cammie." He mumbled as I hugged him.

"You grew a beard?" I giggled.

"You grew?" He said sounding surprised.

"Why's everyone noticing my height?" I groaned.

"Because you're not a midget anymore." Bellamy chuckled.

"Hey! I wasn't a midget! I was 16 and about average!" I countered, feigning offense.

Bellamy and I hugged once more, but when we pulled away, I saw two more people coming Don into the bunker. One was a man with greasy, quiffed hair. His eyes looked shallow, like he hadn't slept in a while. He wore a beige uniform and a gun was strapped to his waistband.

The other was a woman. Her hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. Her stomach looked bloated, but not like fat bloated, more like pregnant bloated. She had a scar across her neck and she too wore a beige uniform.

"Who's this Blake?" I whispered nudging Bellamys shoulder.

"Colonel Diyoza, McCreary meet Cameron and Octavia. Octavia, Cameron meet McCreary and Colonel Diyoza." Bellamy introduced.

"Colonel?" Octavia questioned.

"Used to be." The woman said with a smug expression.

"How many are we prepping for extraction?" The man, McCreary said.

"1200-" Bellamy started.

"814." Octavia said cutting in. Both Bellamy and I looked at O. I knew we'd lost some, but I didn't think we'd lost a third of the population.

"Okay people pack your stuff and we'll start getting you out when we're ready top end." Diyoza said, bit no one moved.

Octavia and I glared at Wonkru and people started to move. Even after 5 years of solitary, it was nice to know that I still had some influence on the people of Wonkru.

After a few agonising hours, everyone was out of the bunker, safe and alive. Night had fallen, and it was the first time seeing the moon in 6 years. However, all was not peaceful like I had hoped.

It was far from peaceful. Kane and Abby had gone to the 'enemy'. Diyoza and her people fired against Wonkru and threatened genocide if we went to the Valley. We were 100% screwed.

When morning came around, I was with Octavia and a few others planning Wonkrus next move. Everything was sorted until Clarke came in and told us about the constant sandstorms and razor-blade sand. She warned us that if we went the shorter route, that our tents would probably be torn to shreds along with us.

However, Octavia was being a stubborn ass and insisted that we went, so at sunset, we left Polis with a small scout group of around 30 and headed towards shadow valley.

Night had fallen and a small camp in the middle of the desert was set up. I was sat alone staring out into the night. The only noise was the soft chattering of people in the background. At least until someone let out a blood curdling scream.

Immediately I jumped onto my feet and ran to the direction of the scream. When I arrived, I saw Clarke, Bellamy, Indra, Miller, Cooper and Octavia huddled around Obika. It looked like he had a puncture wound on his leg. His veins looked black and something in the hole was moving.

"What the f-" I whispered.

"Octavia we can't do anything. There's a sandstorm coming and the worms are the other side. We're trapped." Clarke said.

"Fine. We stop here. Prepare Wonkru for defense." Octavia replied, backing down for once.

"What about Obika?" I murmured.

"If he's not better by morning, then I'll end his pain myself." Octavia spat.

"What happened when we were gone?" Clarke whispered in my ear.

"I'll tell you later." I said shrugging at him. That was definitely a story for another day.

"Octavia! What are you doing?" Bellamy hissed at Octavia

"It's fine bell, you wouldn't understand. You're not one of us." Octavia said waving him off.

"Am I? I mean you locked me in a room for 5 years and forced me to fight for my life." I piped up. As much as I loved Octavia, I couldn't deny that what she did and what she was doing was wrong.

"Enough!" Cooper shouted and I snapped at her.

"Oh shut the fuck up Cooper. I'm sick of your shit too." I seethed. She constantly licked Octavias ass and I was bored of it. Blodreina this, Blodreina that.

"What about Obika? Is he one of you? Even when you're about to end his life like it means nothing?" Bellamy said brushing off what just happened between Cooper and I, but before Octavia could say anything another scream came from Obika and when we went back in the tent, his stomach was moving.

It carried on moving for a few seconds and then his stomach exploded. Everyone went into a frenzy of panic and sprinted out of the tent.

"Burn it! Burn it to the ground!" Octavia screamed

Someone grabbed and torch and set the tent on fire. All attention then turned to Octavia who was writhing with pain on the floor. Clarke tore a bit of her shirt of and tied it around O's arm. Then she stuck two fingers into Octavias wound and grabbed the worm before it could enter her bloodstream.

Once it was out, Clarke tossed it into the fire and covered Octavias arm. We all tried to move away but the sandstorm had closed in, so we used scraps of metal to create a shield.

The storm was relentless. It hammered against our backs and the glass was effecting our breathing. Clarke stayed with Octavia in the centre of the barricade, but my eyes never let O's.

Eventually morning came and we all sat waiting to return home. Miller had informed us that we had lost 12 people including Obika since we left, bringing Wonkrus numbers down to 802.

However, after a little while the remaining members all stood up and poised their weapons at the vehicle that was slowly approaching. It slowed down once it reached us and looked like the rover that we used to use to get from Arkadia to wherever.

From the rover jumped a little girl that looked no older that 12. She imediately ran into Clarkes arms. I walked over to Clarke and the child looked up at me confused.

"Clarke?" The girl said quietly.

"Cammie, this is Madi my adopted daughter. Madi this is my sister Cameron." Clarke said and I smiled at the girl.

"Nice Clarkie, you got a badass." I smirked causing the girl, Madi, to laugh.

"I like her Clarke." She giggled.

"Are you like me?" I said, suddenly curious as to how she survived.

"What do you mean?" She asked, tilting her head a little. So, I made a small incision on my left palma watched the black blood flow out of my hand. Madi looked up to me with wide eyes and subtly nodded her head.

"Sweet. I look forward to getting to know you Madi kom Louwada Kliron Kru." I whispered piling her into a small hug.

"How did you kn-" She started.

"Shadow Valley is the only survivable place, it makes sense." I shrugged and looked up the see Monty and Harper leaving the rover. I left Madi and Clarke and ran over to see the two.

"Monty? Harper?" I said quietly am the two turned around and their faces lit up and I'm pretty sure it mirrored my own.

We gave eachother hugs and I let a few tears escape my eyes and I hugged them some more.

"Jasper?" I said in the smallest voice.

"He went peacefully. He really missed you though." Monty replied and a let some more tears fall for my fallen friend. However, that changed when I saw Echo get out of the rover and run to Bellamy and pull him into a kiss.

"The fuck?" I whisper-shouted at Monty and Harper.

"Yeah, they got together a few years ago. She's changed Cam." Harper said.

"Doesn't change the fact that she tried to murder Octavia and I." I spat. I was furious, that traitor was still alive. My urge to kill her was as strong as it was when I saw her in the conclave.

"She did?" Monty said raising his brows.

"Oh yeah, and from the look on my girlfriends face, she isn't to happy either." I chuckled with an evil grin taking over my face.

"Girlfriend?" Harper asked

"Yeah we got together about 5 years ago." I said.

Octavia and I made it official afndfter about 3 years of being together. We had a lot in common but right now, we both had the same look on our face. Betrayal and disgust.

He was O's brother and my best friend and he got with the one person that had tried to kill the both of us.

Dick move Blake. Dick move.

Authors note : Shit ending but eh...

The next chapter might not be out for a while as I am quite busy for the next few weeks! So sorry for the slow updates.

So we've met Diyoza, Madi and McCreary. Harper, Monty, Bellamy, Clarke and Echo are back... This will be fun...

Questions??

All the love

Casey Xx

Follow my ig @ caseywritesx for book updates and @ blakeskrux for The 100 edits!

(Word Count : 1811)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

950K 37.8K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
447K 9.3K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
424K 11.4K 50
Ten years ago, Emily Prentiss was forced to give up her two year old daughter. Flash forward, and Prentiss is now chief of the London Interpol offic...
49.8K 1.7K 28
NCIS fanfiction, my first one so u have been warned !!!!