Dua Lipa x Reader

By gay_lesbian03

Dua Lipa x Girl reader More

New love
New love pt2
Forget her
Forget her pt2
Come with me
Come with me pt2
Come with me pt3
Secret crush
Secret crush pt2
College
Goodbye
Beach trip
I can't stop think about you
I cant stop thinking about you pt2
Sorry
Sorry pt2
Proposals
Messages
Hair dye
Interview
Why me
Why me pt2
Prom
Old relationships
Old relationships pt2
Moods
Plan?
Late nights
Love makes you go crazy
Love makes you go crazy pt 2
Big family
Hey
Revenge
Revenge pt2
Disney
Shopping haul
Hair
Where to go
Break
Aquarium
Put on a smile
Mad
Read
I still miss you
Always arguing
Only 1
Doesn't know you
Escape
Stay down
Can you blame me
Protective
Ignoring Dua (request)
Protective 2

College pt 2

1K 20 9
By gay_lesbian03

I woke up around 7:29 according to my clock. I had a pounding headache. My body's started to feel weird as I soon realized I was naked. I turned over away from the window when a face greeted me. "OH MY GOD" I said in my head. As I soon realized it was Dua. I was trying to remember last night, but it was kinda hard. Then it came back to me "Did we? No- wait... OMG" I mouthed as I soon figured out that me and Dua had had sex. I put hand over my eyes. Just then I felt Dua's leg kick me. She woke up. "Oh, good morning" She said smiling. "I had fun last night" I looked at her as she still looked beautiful. She lifted up the covers from herself and got up. I covered my eyes. " ummm.. Dua you're naked!" She looked down at herself and didn't reply. She grabbed her leggings and t-shirt and headed to the bathroom. I quickly got changed. When she exited the bathroom, she looked confused. "You've seen me naked before, why is it weird?" She asked me. "I don't know, I- I want to know what happened" I responded. "What does this mean now?" I continued. She looked at me. "Oh I was just trying to get over my ex. It was just a one time thing." She replied as she headed out the door. I was in shock. I thought it was something real, like a connection. I really liked her. I really did. But I guess she didn't feel the same.

Later that day I decided to head to the library to get some school work done. I soon heard a familiar voice as I was typing on my laptop. I could barely make it out but it sounded like Dua. Then I heard the sound of her heels walking towards me. "Hey I'm sorry about earlier" She said leaning down to the table's level. "Oh it's fi-" I started when she said "no it's not fine". I stood up so I was to her level. She looked at me with lust. "Y/N, I like you, I really like you, I was just nervous about earlier." She said. "Dua, you know I like you too." I replied. We looked into each other's eyes, until she pushed me up against a wall knocking over a few books. I giggled as the librarian shushed us, and Dua Lipa kissed me.

I don't know why it pasted like that and I don't know why it's typing like this but she writes better than me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 175 18
Taylor Swift x Female Reader feel free to leave requests
153K 2.1K 40
Just some stories about you and Dua💕 Enjoy!xx
32.7K 660 57
Imagines of taylor swift
7.1K 195 20
You're in love with the old her but is she still in there somewhere?